The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
My Step Sister

My mother divorce my dad when I was 10 years old and she got the right to take me from my dad. We moved back to my mon's parent's place after that. Thought I was sad that my dad was not with me, I was quite happy because he was a stern man and he was the discipline person in my ex house.

My mon started to date a guy which was her business associate when I was 12 years old and he was 3 years older than my mon. They dated about 1 year +. Let's call him David and David was a nice man and there are numerous occassion which he came to our place for a meal.

During the 1 year + time which he had being together with my mom, I came to know more about David. He was also divorced with a daughter who was 1 years younger than me! I had not seen her yet and could not be bothered at all. I dun feel comfortable getting another sister! Her name was Denise.

However, I got to meet her when there were occassion which we went out for meals or see a show. I guess both of my mom and David tried to make us comfortable with each other. Denise was quite a pretty girl with long hair and slim body. but, not much assest and curves!

3 years later when I was 15, Mom and David decided to tie the knot and we become a family! And we shifted to a 3 room flat as both our parents were saving to buy a condo in the East. Both of them, Mom and David was quite successful in their career and I could not understand why since they got the money did not just buy a new place. The new flat had only 2 bed rooms and I may have to sleep in the living room!

Both Denise and me were in good talking terms, she was in a girl school while I was in the neighbourhood school. Our school result was ok though.

David told us that we have to stay for about 6 month and then the new condo would be ready then. We shifted not much things to our temporary flat since we would be moving out after that. Well, our new "old flat" was not too bad which was in good condition. My "barang barang" was in my new step sister's room and I'm sleeping my the living room as expected. I just turned 16 and my sister was 15.

Denise now was a different girl from what I introduced to you, she was not a pre-puberty girl, but now young, pretty and slim girl. It was hard to take her as your sister because we did not grow up together and techincally speaking, we are not related at all.
---

I did not have any sexual feeling for her and I know I have to take care of her, but I could not help not to take my eyes off her since she had a pair of well developed breast with nice curves and firm butt. Occassionally, after she took her bath, she came out in ther tee shirt and shorts and without bra! There were times where the chest area were still wet and I could see the outline of the breast clearly! She came out with her old pair of "home bra" which was loose after she went to her room.

We had grown used to each other after these years or months of getting along with one another. We went swimming together in our teen and we played together in the pool and people may thought we were a couple. Some time during the play, our bodies would contact and her breast would be on me. I got erections at many occassions but Denise thought that it was funny!

Both our "new" parents went to their honey moon after their wedding and both of us were left alone to tend the home. As a good brother, we did some revision at home with her and we went out together for meals, movies and our favourate swimming sessions during the parent's honey moon period.

After our parents came back from their honey moon, life goes on and we were in our routine. However, at night, my parents were making love quite often! I slept in the living room remember? My mom was making the moaning sound which made my brother hard! I told myself "David is screwing my mom again!". : 0

One night, Denise was watching a mid night show and both my parent and myself were asleep. But I was awoken by a giggling sound and it was Denise. I asked her why and she told me to keep quiet because David and Mon were making love! She off the TV and was making her way towards my mattress. Both of us were quite amused by them and my brother was rod hard especially Denise was beside me! I the darkness, I felt her chest and she did not wear bra! And she also touched my brother accidentally!

My hand moved and touched her breast and she said that I was a pervert but I defended myself saying that it was natural for guys to be aroused and I could not control it! She gave me a kiss and she went back to her bedroom! My brother was liked bursting and I have to jerk off on my mattress to ease my tension : )

The next morning which was school holiday, my parents were our for work and left Denise and myself at home. Still thinking about the encounter with Denise, I went to her room and saw her sleeping in her bed. I crept to her and lifted her t shirt and tourch her breast again! Being an green horn, my brother was actually flowing with my sex fluid! I jerked off beside her without her knowing!

After that, I went to my parents room to watch my VCD which was adult movie! It was not the hard core XXX movie but I love watching. Just then when the love making scene was on, Denise came to the room! I could not find the remote in time and she seen what I was watching!

She was interested and said that she always wanted to watch and she decided to stay to watch with me! My brother was from a limp state to a hard rod state now! Denise was giggling during the love making scene and I moved closer to her and looked into her breast! She realised that I was watching her and she stared at me and telling me off.

I dared her to show me her breast and she hesitated and took off her t shirt! I also noticed that she was actually "shaking" a bit when I was with her and guessed that she might be aroused by the adult movie. I decided to try my luck further and asked her to take off her pant.

She challenged me to take off mine then she'll take off hers and I quickly took off mine and she followed suit!

She now can see my bloted penis clearly since I'm in my undies. Both of us were fondling each other now and I took off her panties and mine too! Both of us were naked and I was caressing her breast and her pussy which was already wet. I asked her to suck my penis and she did but without any skills at all. I tried to lick her pussy which tasted funny with out much skill too.

She was lying on the bed now, very aroused, and I tried to insert my penis into her, but my penis head was almost into her when I felt a barrier. "Its the hymen!" I thought. Suddenly, the thought that both of us are "brother and sister" came to my mind, I went to the bed side and quickly jerk off and let off my STEAM!

Denise gave me a smile and both of us dressed and tidy up the bed. We never mentioned about this incident to each other. But I still "peeping" at her when I have the chance : )
Old 25-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!
Re: My Step Sister

Very nice story there. Just wondering, is the story based on the present time cos your last sentence indicates so.

Frankly, if you are both above 16 and both wants it...go for it lah. Being step siblings, so what..just do it discreetly and let it be a lifelong secret.

Still remember I had my 1st sex experience at 14 wif my neighbour ger who's 13. Got caught finally, kena walloped teruk teruk by both her mother and my old man but to this day, I remembered that time of my life quite fondly.
Old 26-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
Pierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good job bro ! good story , if im u i sure bonk her straight or at least tell her to blow for me..
Old 26-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 21
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

nice wan bro..seriously go for it if u like her man...cheers
Old 26-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Must say, if this becomes reality, its going to be the BEST !!!!

Good Story !!!! Love it !!! Keep it coming !!!
Old 26-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

great story mate...keep it up
Old 26-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for the next instalment... dun keep us waiting for too long...
Old 26-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My Step Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
Very nice story there. Just wondering, is the story based on the present time cos your last sentence indicates so.

Frankly, if you are both above 16 and both wants it...go for it lah. Being step siblings, so what..just do it discreetly and let it be a lifelong secret.

Still remember I had my 1st sex experience at 14 wif my neighbour ger who's 13. Got caught finally, kena walloped teruk teruk by both her mother and my old man but to this day, I remembered that time of my life quite fondly.
That was the past and BTW brothers, that story is a fiction lah, just in case if you wonder if this is real. However, I'm not sure if I can really resist if such situation happened to me. Liked most brudders said, prob I'll insert my brother into her!
Old 26-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong
That was the past and BTW brothers, that story is a fiction lah, just in case if you wonder if this is real. However, I'm not sure if I can really resist if such situation happened to me. Liked most brudders said, prob I'll insert my brother into her!
Huh? Bro TommyPingPong, it's a fictional story that happened in the past

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 26-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong
bro u jus spoiled the mood la..
Old 26-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
STi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySTi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wa read till song song thought is real 1, suddenly u sae is fictional... wat a let down bro tommypingpong...
Old 27-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Wah bro SB, very sharp there...(applause)
Old 27-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
I see you've set up shop doing the business I used to do so fervently ... also good lah, I getting old & slowly going out-of-breath too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM
bro u jus spoiled the mood la..
How obnoxious ... whole world must be owing you a living, since even the threadstarter can be fucked for spoiling your mood!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi-
wa read till song song thought is real 1, suddenly u sae is fictional... wat a let down bro tommypingpong...
Well, at least now you can finally realise the truth ... come on, how many of these sensationalised ready-to-sell scripts can be for real?? If they are, then they'd be busy working out more sequels than to be here posting for repu-points liao lah.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 27-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
I see you've set up shop doing the business I used to do so fervently ... also good lah, I getting old & slowly going out-of-breath too.
Not really lah, the threadstarter's revelation was just begging to be questioned

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 27-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

Sorry guys! Hoped that u dun zap me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1