The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all
Sun Spa at South Bridge Road

Saw this spa when my bus passed by today, there's a big sign indicating $40 per hour outside the shop, pretty cheap.
I couldn't find any info on this forum, thought is a new spa. However, when I check it on Google Map street view, the shop is there, even with the same sign. So I guess is an old shop, may give it a try if I have the chance.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dickiedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sun Spa at South Bridge Road

is it good?
Old 09-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Saw this spa when my bus passed by today, there's a big sign indicating $40 per hour outside the shop, pretty cheap.
I couldn't find any info on this forum, thought is a new spa. However, when I check it on Google Map street view, the shop is there, even with the same sign. So I guess is an old shop, may give it a try if I have the chance.
bro, is it opp indian temple, second floor, shop house?
Old 10-05-2014, 05:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
bro, is it opp indian temple, second floor, shop house?
No, is across the street, slightly left of Boat Quay bus stop. (There's another spa on the side of the bus stop, not that one.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:05 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Try & then let us know here with a FR,it helps us in making a decision to cheong or save our hardearned $$$ somewhere else!
Old 10-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for fr .
Old 10-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
I Love SamyBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can I have their hp nos?
Old 10-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
maybeyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location, where is it located?
Old 08-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
manchester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, yeah, passed by the spa and decided to see any fellow bros posted any FR here. Sadly none... Anyways if there's anyone who tried their services care to provide a brief FR? I know you guys will prolly say, "why not u try liao then share?? well I guess I will if there're really no alternatives along SBR.

Thanks! Cheers!
Old 09-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
Normady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNormady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys,

I'd tried this Sun spa a while ago. Inside the facilities are pretty clean and spacious. All the ML are PRCs. Age wise, they are in the early thirties range.

And the $40 promo is no gimmick, they really utilize the full 1 hr for you, at least for my ML.

Service wise, ah hem... with the name of the spa mentioned.. its better you guys PM me if you want to know more.

Happy cheonging!
Old 10-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

forget about going to this place.
Old 11-09-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Are u referring to the shop opposite club V3 or on the same side as club v3? I have been to the one on the same side as club v3. Used to have this hot Prc but she changed location. If u want contact I can trade with u. Pm me
Old 07-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
Pls pm me your feedback. Hehe. Thanks
Old 07-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try it awhile back and i thought of give it a try once i enter and was quoted 50 an hour and ask about the promo and they tell me promo ended and only regulars get this price. so i thought since i am here thought of giving me a try. the massage was good but the dessert is expensive 150 for ice cream and 200 for full course and ask why so ex and she say first timer price regular cheaper and told her i have not enough and she say can use nets to pay and i say bank no money and i did not order and she was not happy with my decision and after that i did not go there.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Forget about Sun Spa, old aunties and ripped off with poor service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1