The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2005, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KL After Dusk

Since I've been urged to start this topic after suggestions from fellow bros tonight, lets start a dedicated thread on KL here (instead of scattered news everywhere) to guide bros who are visiting as well as local samsters who wish to share their experiences. As the virgin poster I'll start with the nightspot we visited tonight :-

The Loft
________

Located off Jalan Sultan Ismail, opposite Kurnia Insurance, it is a hip bar/discoteque that is frequented by the younger crowd in their early twenties to early thirties. Here you will find more PRC girls than local girls and the quality is pretty good, even according to bro Dekuip's Jap friend who has special taste for woman's feet. (ie if a woman looks like a supermodel but her feet doesn't look nice, then according to him she's not pretty ), so when he gave thumbs up to The Loft, it means it's got the stringent 'SIRIM' approval for good looking chicks!

Not every girl is a FL some are there to have fun, but bro Dekuip's friend's brother picked up 2 girls in less than 5 minutes. So basically if you have the courage just approch girls who are in their groups and don't be afraid to talk to them eventhough some of them are pretty young college prc students. They do speak cantonese and mandarin depending on which area they come from. Decor wise it is more towards high class. I was told by bro KLKOOL they even did not allow a multi-millionaire in just because he did not wear any collared shirt.

I'm not sure how much is the entrance fee since we bought a bottle of Dewar's whiskey which costs RM300. The mens and ladies room are shared so it is quite a sight when you see many syts applying their foundation and adjusting their clothing before you enter.

Music wise, it has good beats (not like techno ah beng music) and more towards groove. Bro KLCool always seems to see someone he knows when we are there. This time it was his friend's colleage who has a very good looking female companion... fair skinned model figure with looks that could break many men's hearts.

In summary, it is a good alternative for bros who are bored with the regular cheonging session of spas and ktvs. Here you can test your pickup skills on relatively friendly looking prc girls (speaking decent mandarin or cantonese will help a great deal) or if you just want to chill out and move to the music while watching lots of eye candy.

The Loft :-

Decor - 8/10
Ambience - 7/10
Girls - 7.5 / 10 (collectively the best looking girls in one area)
Price - 7/10 (RM300 for a bottle of Dewars - quite average for KL prices)
Old 08-10-2005, 10:13 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL After Dusk

Yeah bro TD0620G,

I like this place, i did enjoyed yesterday hope bro's KLKOOL and my other frens as the same.

U forgot to mention there is a balcony too, i know u haven't take use of it coz inside got all the prettiest legs of KL around.. u and Jason have the same high quality demand.

I told it b4, i've quit KL scene for almost 2 years, main reason to concentrate of hatyai. All the time was tinking KL is a palce to waste money, beter spend it in hatyai, well i got it 2 years WRONG. Qua gers quality The Loft has the higher standard then whoever in Kiss channel.. yeap, even beter then the dancers in Kiss Channel Hatyai. The Loft is a place to test ur skill, if u wont succeed go to release in HC (ask bro KLKOOL for the best spa after 2am) and try the next time again... I believe it wont take long to tackle a prc college ger if u are a regular.

The Loft:

Gers: 8/10 Never saw so many syt pack in one place in KL.
Dressing: 8.5/10 Even most of the gers wear jeans & top u can see the bodyship clearly.
Make up: 8/10
Legs: 9/10

Damage: RM299 for a bottle of Dewars.
RTD: Yes, next week.

Bro TD0620G, u forgot to write about what what wall ktv b4 we went to The Loft. kekeke..

Again, thanks Bro KLKOOL for being 'ah mat' for us and lead us to many syt pussie... uh, did i told about the commission already?
Old 08-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

This thread will cover the night club scene, where we can exchange views / experiences for Night Clubs and Pubs. Mostly SYT, HC Girls and KTV after work. LIke our bro said, an alternative to the HC, KTV scene in KL.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Yeah bro TD0620G,

I like this place, i did enjoyed yesterday hope bro's KLKOOL and my other frens as the same.

U forgot to mention there is a balcony too, i know u haven't take use of it coz inside got all the prettiest legs of KL around.. u and Jason have the same high quality demand.

I told it b4, i've quit KL scene for almost 2 years, main reason to concentrate of hatyai. All the time was tinking KL is a palce to waste money, beter spend it in hatyai, well i got it 2 years WRONG. Qua gers quality The Loft has the higher standard then whoever in Kiss channel.. yeap, even beter then the dancers in Kiss Channel. It is a place to test ur skill, if u wont succeed go to release in HC (ask bro KLKOOL for the best spa after 2am) and try the next time again... I believe it wont take long to tackle a prc college ger if u are a regular.

The Loft:

Gers: 8/10 Never saw so many syt pack in one place in KL.
Dressing: 8.5/10 Even most of the gers wear jeans & top u can see the bodyship clearly.
Make up: 8/10
Legs: 9/10

Damage: RM299 for a bottle of Dewars.
RTD: Yes, next week.

Bro TD0620G, u forgot to write about what what wall ktv b4 we went to The Loft. kekeke..

Again, thanks Bro KLKOOL for being 'ah mat' for us and lead us to many syt pussie... uh, did i told about the commission already?
Aiyah, u first time also talk about commission meh? That's why y u all looking at the gers, I am making friends with the floor manager. We also have to do this lah, since I not so hot I do lorr

Old 08-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool KL After Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
The Loft
________

Located off Jalan Sultan Ismail, opposite Kurnia Insurance, it is a hip bar/discoteque that is frequented by the younger crowd in their early twenties to early thirties. Here you will find more PRC girls than local girls and the quality is pretty good, even according to bro Dekuip's Jap friend who has special taste for woman's feet. (ie if a woman looks like a supermodel but her feet doesn't look nice, then according to him she's not pretty ), so when he gave thumbs up to The Loft, it means it's got the stringent ' SIRIM ' approval for good looking chicks!
Bro TD0620G,

It should be the ' SIRIJ ' approval !

How about some FRs on the Bangsar night scene ?

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: KL After Dusk

woohoo...another thread for me to camp here liao..kekeke
wau lau...u guys must be really enjoy yourself.!!!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros...the Loft is packed with guys from wednesday to the weekends...pick-up during those days will be difficult as the guys out-number the girls 2:1. Competition is stiff as there are many RICH guys...so a wage earner like me will be no competition. The entrance fee from wednesday to saturday is RM40 per person. Wednesday and Thursday is Ladies Night. I have been to the place on Tuesday and on that day, the nos of girls and guys are even, and NO cover charge! Extra infor....on Thursday, a group of spa girls (about 3 to 4 girls) would be there...usually from 10pm onwards. I know because one of the girl invited me to join them there (I think she just want a lift from me lar!)...I still half about slightly more than a quarter chivas bottle there...any bros want to hangout together?
Old 08-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
bros...the Loft is packed with guys from wednesday to the weekends...pick-up during those days will be difficult as the guys out-number the girls 2:1. Competition is stiff as there are many RICH guys...so a wage earner like me will be no competition. The entrance fee from wednesday to saturday is RM40 per person. Wednesday and Thursday is Ladies Night. I have been to the place on Tuesday and on that day, the nos of girls and guys are even, and NO cover charge! Extra infor....on Thursday, a group of spa girls (about 3 to 4 girls) would be there...usually from 10pm onwards. I know because one of the girl invited me to join them there (I think she just want a lift from me lar!)...I still half about slightly more than a quarter chivas bottle there...any bros want to hangout together?
Bro, I was just talking to Dekuip and suggested that since we have gathering quite often, our next gathering at loft, but maybe happy hour at other place first (like d'boss) My bottle last night was finished, but Dekuip also got about 3/4 bottle left from last night. So bros' are we on?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:05 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Bro, u must go with us at least once. Cannot tell u how much we've enjoyed.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro, I was just talking to Dekuip and suggested that since we have gathering quite often, our next gathering at loft, but maybe happy hour at other place first (like d'boss) My bottle last night was finished, but Dekuip also got about 3/4 bottle left from last night. So bros' are we on?
Me, jason (4 puk kai) and his younger bro 'Poluk' sure on.

PS: Bro lingwu, ur movement very fast leh... we cannot follow unless u wait for us lah! hahaha... are u on?
Old 08-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
PS: Bro lingwu, ur movement very fast leh... we cannot follow unless u wait for us lah! hahaha... are u on?
hey dun say like that la...pai seh only...I am on but let's not do it on weekend...this coming tuesday (11/10/2005) or u want thursday (13/10/2005)?
Old 08-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
hey dun say like that la...pai seh only...I am on but let's not do it on weekend...this coming tuesday (11/10/2005) or u want thursday (13/10/2005)?
U more pro lah bro. U decide lah.

Old 08-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro TD0620G,

It should be the ' SIRIJ ' approval !

How about some FRs on the Bangsar night scene ?
I personally dun go to bangsar anymore. Not much of a scene there. Any other bros?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Bro dekuip is right, you have to join us.

Old 08-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster

bros...if we want to go and try picking up girls then we must do it on tuesday (less competition mah!)..but if u guys want to get to know the spa girls I mentioned then we will have to do it on thursday ( i can intro to all of u). I prefer to do it on tuesday...have "makan" one of the spa girl 2 times liao and she is getting sticky la. so u guys tell me...will check this thread on monday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1