The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Crime in Batam

Hi guys,
Just a reminder that Ramamdan is here soon. And many people are out of job here too. Heard many robberies involving guns and knives.

I kana picked pocket 2 days ago in a shopping center here. Fucker pricked me with a needle and I was not paying attention. I tot something stuck in my clothes and therefore took my wallet on the other side of my pocket. I did not realise until I got home and found out that my wallet is gone.

Also, the police are looking for extra cash as they do not have the side income. Be more careful.

Take care when you cheong here.

Good DAy

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Crime in Batam

I would like to post my experience in Tanjung Pinang, which is an island a little distance away from Batam in Indonesia. Many men go there for a bonk and being a newbie without rep points, it is hard to hook up with contacts from the experience samsters here.

Anyway, after reading the FR on Dos and Don'ts, I decided to try it. Book the ferry and hotel accomodation in Singapore and off I went. Reached the Ferry Terminal at Tanjung Pinang, the driver picked me up. Instead of sending me to the hotel, he sent me to the farm because another passenger wanted to book gals. He invited me into the farm as it is quite hot to stay in the van.

I said okay. While I am inside the farm, he pestered me to pick one of the lousy looking gal which I refused. The other Ah Pek, picked one quite ugly looking gal. As I refused to pick any gals, my driver threaten to leave me in the woods along the journey to the hotel after he dropped the Ah Pek off in another hotel. Hence, the only way to resolve this is to pay the fees for visiting farms.

Paid him and when I was in the hotel, he asked me to wait at the restaurant so that he can picked the key for me while the receptionist is doing the registration. He joined me shortly at the restaurant and ordered food and drinks. He asked me to help myself which I politely decline, so as not to get into more troubles with him. When the bill came, he made me pay for it as part of the cost of him keeping me company.

I didn't want to create a scene and therefore paid the bill and later on, went to my room after collecting the keys. The bell hop subsequently introduced me an over-priced chick with bad service which is another story.

When I go back home, I was also chopped at the ferry by the waiter who claim that he is entitled to monies for accompanying me.

Anyway, just hard luck being a newbie with low reputation points.
Old 29-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Crime in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
I would like to post my experience in Tanjung Pinang, which is an island a little distance away from Batam in Indonesia. Many men go there for a bonk and being a newbie without rep points, it is hard to hook up with contacts from the experience samsters here.

You should have read my exciting experiences in Tg.Pinang...the 'hair' factor....

Old 29-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
You should have read my exciting experiences in Tg.Pinang...the 'hair' factor....
those In-ni 歹 仔 potong your cock hair ??

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 29-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
houren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhouren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Brudder, I doubt brudder here will not help you if you had asked?
Nothing to do with points. Try to post or Pm those you read in the thread. Most are very very helpful samster. willing to guide newbies like us
Brudder Dnat and 13atu are some of the samster who will willingly help.
Old 29-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
those In-ni 歹 仔 potong your cock hair ??

My armpit hair story is as famous as ur $190 story...since when got cock hair story har ?

Old 29-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by houren
Brudder, I doubt brudder here will not help you if you had asked?
Nothing to do with points. Try to post or Pm those you read in the thread. Most are very very helpful samster. willing to guide newbies like us
Brudder Dnat and 13atu are some of the samster who will willingly help.
Ya rite .. can't agree more.
Last time there was no points system, also got ppl ask, got ppl reply.

One thing, some ppl (please don't mistaken, I am not referring to the thread starter) ask in such a rude manner as if we owe them info like that. Hence, we only reply selectively.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 29-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
My armpit hair story is as famous as ur $190 story...since when got cock hair story har ?
hello Mr tut, u go and read your 1st post in this thread .. see you got mention cock or pussy or arm-pit not? how can you expect me to know when u got so many 'hairy stories'

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 29-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
houren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhouren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
One thing, some ppl (please don't mistaken, I am not referring to the thread starter) ask in such a rude manner as if we owe them info like that. Hence, we only reply selectively.
So senior Dnat. What do you think of the situation now in Batam. Will we see a increase in everything since now oil crisis. Heard they will increase petro price. Think gal/ massage all up. Hope this is not rude. thank you
Old 29-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro,
all i can say is you are "suay"
everyone here also kanna chopped before when we are a newbie to a new scene mah.... nothing to do with whether you have low or high rep pts.

btw, you are a newbie and you go cheong tg pinang alone huh??
steady.....
Old 29-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Samster

apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
very true....
Old 29-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houren
So senior Dnat. What do you think of the situation now in Batam. Will we see a increase in everything since now oil crisis. Heard they will increase petro price. Think gal/ massage all up. Hope this is not rude. thank you
Not bro, this is not rude.
Frankly, I duno cewek booking fee/massage charges will rise.
Not to forget that less cheongsters go to Batam now and if they increase the price, they risk even lesser business

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 29-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
very true....
true jit ki lanz lah ... kenapa wa semalam sms lu lu tak balas?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 29-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
kenapa wa semalam sms lu lu tak balas?
mana ada??
ada sms salah nombor tak??
Old 29-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
Bro,
all i can say is you are "suay"
everyone here also kanna chopped before when we are a newbie to a new scene mah.... nothing to do with whether you have low or high rep pts.
Aiyah .. newbie sure must pay a bit of tuition fees 1 mah .. if not why call new bie ??

BTW, lau jiaos also got kena - apui, you start your story first ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1