The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One sided

Have anyone feels like they have a one sided feeling towards someone... feel lost if the other party dont talk to you or ignore you?
At first they flirt with you and make you feel good but subsequently distance from you when you start to have some feeling with them?
Old 14-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: One sided

you already stated flirt...
Old 14-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Go to hanging flower and u will know this is common , go b to school
Old 14-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
you already stated flirt...
Yea flirting nia.

TS, no point pining! Move on.
Old 14-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

ya... like anti climax kind... one moment, one moment cold ... si bei jia luck...
Old 14-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

eatingcrayons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't feel discouraged! No one cruises through life without experiencing at least once and if anything, best to feel this way when you are young. You know why? It forces you to take a long hard look at yourself and ask why aren't you THAT guy. Not everyone is your cup of tea, and just the same way, not everyone is her cup of tea. Sometimes you just flirt because you can and it doesn't have to go anywhere. That is precisely what you should do to slowly build up your 'game' or your confidence level. Find out what you lack and improve it! You will be a chick magnet in no time
Old 15-04-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyheart View Post
Have anyone feels like they have a one sided feeling towards someone... feel lost if the other party dont talk to you or ignore you?
At first they flirt with you and make you feel good but subsequently distance from you when you start to have some feeling with them?
I don't quite understand your question.

If she flirt with you and distance herself than you go flirt with other girls and make her jealous? The flirting should be light hearted and not serious.

This isn't anything new, most girls in pub, disco flirt for fun even if they may have no interest in you. You keep your distance and flirt back, she touch you, you tease her back. Sometimes if you talk in her ear lightly, and by blowing in her ear, you can create sexual energy. She will make out if she’s interested.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 15-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40591 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

TS yr name stated all u too many heart

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 puzylover6969 16/5 Black Page 16/5
Old 15-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Samster

Post Re: One sided

thank you all so some good advice... may be i shoukd just take a step back and see see...
Old 15-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Yea flirting nia.

TS, no point pining! Move on.
oi! you keep quoting me later i kena your suitors zap again hor...
Old 15-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyheart View Post
ya... like anti climax kind... one moment, one moment cold ... si bei jia luck...

that's y u unlucky ma...flirting rule is like that one la. the first to feel something (negative) is the loser...
Old 15-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

bro its the same thing as shopping la, u see something u like (a phone, shirt, etc) but after trying n some deliberation u decided its not to your taste... u cant buy and bring home everything u set your eyes on mah...

same thing for this gal, at first sight she might have gain an interest on you but on further thought, she decided otherwise.
Old 17-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: One sided

If you pay enough attention, this kinda things happen always. Just the matter is we didn't even care about it if that person is just a random person or just a normal friend.

That person who treated like this didn't mean to hurt your feeling. Just you care about her reaction to you too much.

Old 24-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

hmm ... how not to think of her... there is some kind of spell...
Old 25-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

johnthiomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ahh..the beauty of infatuation..everything revolves around her..it's just so nice to believe that SHE is the one that makes the world turn and the sun keeps setting in west..

back to your question ..first it looks like she is interested in you..then you feel that it looks lie you have a chance..you start making advances..she avoids you for no reason..gives you cold shoulder..then boom..falling into that bottomless pit again..just keep missing & thinking bout her..

Honestly bro..this happens all time & every single time I take a liking to a girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1