The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Weird XTD gal

Got to know this XTD gal about 1 month ago. She's a Singaporean. On that day, after all the inhouse special entertainment, when ended sent her back as she is staying near my place also. In the car told me her sob story of the past of how ex-hubby flirt with other gals and that she now has a bf. Well, all things good it seems for her and happy for her also. Before alighting, told me she want to be good friend and ask me to call her when free.

2 days back, got an sms from her asking me if I want her and suggest me to go hotel. Ask her when and next sms, she fuck me and say she is just testing me and all man are the same, want to fuck only...I was like wtf...you sms me, you suggested and now you fuck me for fun iszit?! She then sms me and say don't call her anymore or her bf will come after me. Wtf???!!! This must be the weirdest KTV gal I have ever enconter.
Old 28-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FindTrouble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Weird XTD gal

she is sick... suggest her to see a phychologist........
Old 28-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

this gal can see a bit 'not balanced' liao..mayb kena play out too much by men liao...sad case...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

hahah! xtd got a lot of weirdos.
test u for what? she already got boyfren liao!
if u say u dont want to fuck her, how? she give u prize?
anyway if all men r not the same, she go to xtd how to earn money? xtd close shop early early liao!
Old 28-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess her unhappiness in life with cocktail of family, money, relationship and work problems had make her what she is. She has the potential to become one of those who may one day run amok with a chopper. Their love and hatred can be of extreme ends. Sugguest you keep away from her even if she eventually warms up to you.
Old 28-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
WhenSPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a Constance Chee in the making
Old 28-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

yah, I sensed she is something wrong up there. She is worst than a cock teaser but at least I got to see her bare assets that day. I guess she must be either drunk or high on some pills when she sms me...
Old 28-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!

if she call u again next time....ask her to call this number...6389 2000
Old 28-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
... She then sms me and say don't call her anymore or her bf will come after me. ...
lose the bitch, bro

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 28-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -217 / Power: 0
winger_tag winger_tag winger_tag

Quote:
2 days back, got an sms from her asking me if I want her and suggest me to go hotel. Ask her when and next sms, she fuck me and say she is just testing me and all man are the same, want to fuck only...I was like wtf...you sms me, you suggested and now you fuck me for fun iszit?! She then sms me and say don't call her anymore or her bf will come after me. Wtf???!!! This must be the weirdest KTV gal I have ever enconter.
Bro, this reminds me of a similar incident which happened to me about last year. The story was the same, but the only difference is that she asked me to lend her $$ she needed S$300 urgently. She told me tat she will not be able to pay me the $$, I kept quite and then she say that she will pay me back in kind. So I asked her how, she said sex lor...so I told her that I usually pay FL S$100 so I will ask the same of her. She said that she is ok with the arrangement and we left it as that as I was waiting for her to SMS me the location to pass her the $$.

KNN, 2 days liao no SMS from her, so i called her and asked if she still needs the $$.(ballz itchy as She got me beri gian to screw her while in the KTV...very accommodating and willing to play...and she was like my regular girl for about 3 months/about 15 visits). NBCB kena scolded by her for wanting to sleep with her and all kinds of things....

That same night went down to KTV again, forgot to tell the M that i do not want her anymore, she appeared so me LL lor. She appologised to me about scolding me and i was like WTF....then she told me some sob sob story again.....I F her in the KTV that nite literally. after that, I told the M that this is her $$ (S$150 for FJ and S$100 for Tip) and tell her not to come back liao....and that was the last time I saw her again.....

I seriously think that she and many other girls are on some synthetic drugs which will screw their brains....ai....
Old 28-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winger_tag
I F her in the KTV that nite literally. after that, I told the M that this is her $$ (S$150 for FJ and S$100 for Tip) and tell her not to come back liao....and that was the last time I saw her again.....

I seriously think that she and many other girls are on some synthetic drugs which will screw their brains....ai....
huh?

1. u fuck her in the ktv room or toilet?
2. anyway 250 too much liao. many of these local xtd charbor say they dont sell. hear also sian. somemore think they damn tekong. but turn on light. wah lao! the viets n prcs beat them flat.
3. heard they quite hiong in taking drugs too.
Old 28-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 20
ben7an deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyben7an deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

judging from what bro dt3305 said, maybe it's her bf who called you. Most probably the girl told her bf you're just a normal friend(usual crap answer from girls) and the bf don't believe so wanna test see if you're really just a normal friend. After bf knows you're more then just a normal friend, he got pissed so started to f*** you.

just my personal opinion of what might have happened, no offence intended.
Old 28-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Doesn't matter it is her bf or herself who sms me but I was damn pissed by what is said. She also tried to call me but I rejeted the call. Then follow by all her nonsense sms...

I may go down XTD and ask MM Ann for her. Throw $50/- in her face and tell her to perform her show...and raba her until she cry or should I say humiliate her...if she reject to sit with me, I will let MM handle her.
Old 28-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I may go down XTD and ask MM Ann for her. Throw $50/- in her face and tell her to perform her show...and raba her until she cry or should I say humiliate her...if she reject to sit with me, I will let MM handle her.
some of the meimei tell me they will peep thru the glass n see who is the customer. if they see someone they know or dont want to sit with, they wont enter in the 1st place n mm also lan lan. she will just say meimei got bookin or not working.
Old 28-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FindTrouble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can i join along for e SHOW........... hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1