The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold
How to dig the pussy and squirt

Hi see video attach:

http://184.22.237.170/etanaru/prestige/ep074_2.mp4

Any expert know how and where the go spot location to dig till like the video? Squirt.
Please advice
Old 09-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
Scala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to dig the pussy and squirt

follow the clip la
Old 10-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Maybe this can try:
Old 10-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Lol. Mosaic how to see clearly... Anyway, this kind of thing need practical. Theory only 40percent. The more u do the more experience u r.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Ojt bro. Ojt.

Thank you
Old 10-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Not every girl will squirt, don't be obsessed and do until she gets turned off and you get nothing in the end.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Not every girl will squirt, don't be obsessed and do until she gets turned off and you get nothing in the end.
lol. that's true. in fact, most gals dun squirt. sekali, dig until bleed
Old 10-04-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Haha. Thank for all the replay. Really need to try, never experience before when digging.
Only one time, 7year back, I fxxk my One night stand girl she automatic squirt when I fxxk
Old 10-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You must tell the girl to allow herself to squirt out. The feeling for her is like peeing, so if she restraints it, the squirt will not burst out but will be flowed back and mix into her urine to be passed out later.

The technique of stimulating the G-Spot is all the same and you can see it in youtube, just search for it. Most girls can squirt, but she needs to REALIZE that those are not pee and she can SQUIRT them out.

Last edited by Pohchuan; 10-04-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rusbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a technique which takes quite a lot of practise. The girl
Should b ready to do it too. It's quite draining for a girl to exp squirt. Not so easy u need to reall be patient. But if can master it then nothing like it. Girls will follow u. Use oil or lubricant liberally to avoid friction n discomfort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1