The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Rough sex vs Gentle sex

This is a question just to satisfy my curiousity actually. Simply because I've read alot of articles and they say different things and to be honest, I don't have experience.

What do you guys think?
Old 06-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
79keith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rough sex vs Gentle sex

Personally I like sex to start off gently and slow proceed to abit hardcore or rough.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's a difference . Gentle can mean a lot of ab control with thrusting and going slow . The key to gentle sex is consistency and not breaking that rhythm . . It's also quite tiring because you want to aim your thrust upwards instead of just going in and out .

Rough means you let your body take you and go as instinct . Rough means you come fast too which nobody wants unless you are doing it outdoors . normally you will start with gentle first to get her wet enough otherwise it will hurt if uou go fast straight away . i alternate between the two and ask which one she prefers . Personally I can't have fun if my partner doesn't look like she's feeling good too .

I have to add . The same girl may occasionally like rough , and sometimes gentle sex . It depends on how they like it that day . Just because you've had rough sex before doesn't mean she wants it rough the next time too . There's a lot of communication in getting used to each others preference and rhythm each time you do it , be it same girl or different girl . If you're fucking an FL or a WL , don't bother communicating because all they want is your money . Just fuck , drop the package and go . Asking an FL about your rhythm etc is a waste of time because she will just tell you what you want to hear .
Old 06-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank you ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1