The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2005, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute
gd lobang. local Crystal Freelance. Need $$ urgently

gd lobang. local Crystal Freelance. Need $$ urgently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gd lobang for u guys!
LOCAL 22 yrs old girl. only did w a couple of her ex bfs b4 only.

she nv try this job b4. but she got no choice.
she got cheated by her ex Bf. he loan more then 10k. n the ahlong dateline is today lastest 4pm. if nt she gota pay double. (she dun dare to call police)

she willing to offer 1 shot for $200. or 6k if u willing to lend her. she willing to pay u back wkly. condition apply.

Overall quite a nice gal, got that gf feeling.
Summary :
Look: 7/10
Figure: 8/10 (34B 25 34)
BJ: 6/10
Attitute: 9/10 (nicegirl. pls be gentle, as she really very sad over this already. hope u guys understand.)
Overall: 8/10
She is willing to please, n dun force her to do bbbj or AR. pls.
*** 35 yrs old n below. sorry . she want me to put this

kindly pm me ur contact . n i will mms u her pic n her contact.
Old 24-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 20
dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!
Re: gd lobang. local Crystal Freelance. Need $$ urgently

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty
the ahlong dateline is today lastest 4pm. if nt she gota pay double. (she dun dare to call police)

she willing to offer 1 shot for $200. or 6k if u willing to lend her. she willing to pay u back wkly. condition apply.
wonder how she is gg to pay back the 6k by 4pm....... unless some rich kind soul wanna bao her.... or else she is gg to have to start soon already as she would need to service 30 bros in 8hrs....

however i think if she would be able to come out with some of the money and return the ahlong... and prove at least she is doing something to settle the money.... the ahlong would be able to extend her deadline...
Old 24-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Samster

hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakboyslim
wonder how she is gg to pay back the 6k by 4pm....... unless some rich kind soul wanna bao her.... or else she is gg to have to start soon already as she would need to service 30 bros in 8hrs....

however i think if she would be able to come out with some of the money and return the ahlong... and prove at least she is doing something to settle the money.... the ahlong would be able to extend her deadline...
yup.

if anyone willing to be her sugardaddy. she willing to have sex w him + pay him back the loan.

she got no choice.
hope u understand.
n pls be patient, as i dun have her pic now.
she trying to send over to me. give me time to send to u .
tks .
Old 24-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm 36, can?

Seen she never did this (FL) before, and only did a few times with her b/f, still consider fresh. Why not she offer to serve the ahlong, and demand for higher price. This will help to reduce the debt faster.

But this will reduce our source of FL too.
Old 24-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
telesex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytelesex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am 45 but want to be he sugar daddy and seem I am not qualify
Old 24-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

yup.

ok after all this
she is 100% fresh .
she still waiting for someone to help her.
if nt she willing to do it 1 shot for $*00 (can some rich guys afford more. like $500? sorry abt that. )
she if u can afford more, she willing to repay u the next appointment.
tks.

*she dun dare to mix around w the ahlong.
wad u guys can advice?
report to police?
or wad. i m so sad over this. as she is such a guai girl.
Old 24-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telesex
I am 45 but want to be he sugar daddy and seem I am not qualify
check ur pm.
n call me asap.
tks.
Old 24-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!

Quote:
yup.
*she dun dare to mix around w the ahlong.
wad u guys can advice?
report to police?
or wad. i m so sad over this. as she is such a guai girl.
no use to report ahlong... cos it is the runner who will get into trouble and not the mastermind... so end up she will still have the same problem and maybe even bigger one if they find out it is her...

solutions can be found for any problem no matter how big it is.... since she is in debt... would she be willing to work for the ahlong as i am sure they would have other businesses like ktv and pimping... this way she would be able to pay off her debt and might earn some money from it as well... the other way would be to hope there really is someone who would bao her and repay her debts.... but seriously this would not be so easy as there are many consters ard.... no offence.....

the thing is try to get at least some money to repay and convince them she is doing watever she can to repay.... they wan money only... so no point they do anything to harm her or push her to the end.... end up anything happen they no money to take back somemore kena more trouble
Old 24-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster

how come cuteboy not here leh? is he late?
Old 24-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ben38 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, hv pm u loh, willing to pay n help her leh
Old 24-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
I'm 36, can?

Seen she never did this (FL) before, and only did a few times with her b/f, still consider fresh. Why not she offer to serve the ahlong
Shouldn't be any prblm...In my eyes u look like 25 yo nia...
dun think so lah...scarily the ah long is 36 but look like 63 leh...
Haizzz the time is so short, if not we will sure support our own local 1...
Old 24-09-2005, 09:23 AM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Sighz... another poor ger....
If this posting come up 1-2 weeks ago, I am sure she will have no problem finding a sugar daddy to pay the 6k.
Old 24-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
Sighz... another poor ger....
If this posting come up 1-2 weeks ago, I am sure she will have no problem finding a sugar daddy to pay the 6k.
So is she on or off......time is ticking away.....
Old 24-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Run Lola Run
Old 24-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is willing to please, n dun force her to do bbbj or AR. pls.

kindly pm me ur contact . n i will mms u her pic n her contact.
wiling to please but not very accomodative....seems like no bbbj or ar and only 35 and below...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1