The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
FR on Green Tea

Doomas breaks a FR hiatus!!!

Busy lately with work so no time to write FR.

Was at 1612 abt 2 weeks back to relax after earning my daily wages. Did not have the intention to bonk until our friendly neighbourhood Satan, Tommy, ambled up to me. With a smirk he whispered that he had a surprise recommendation for me. Despite my probes (no, not anal probes), he wd not reveal her name but assured me that "I sure sextisfied one or money back". Nabei, ok lor, try lor...

Twiddled my thumbs and entertained lewd thoughts abt my married colleague for a while before an average looking gal entered the Den of Sin. Body quite average, looks average, boobs average, in short, everything average. I thot, nabei, Tommy hor gai xiao. Plain zha bor also gai xiao to me. Remembering Tommy's excellent track record in fitting the gal to his patrons I decided to place my faith and proceeded to the room in trepidation. My last glimpse of Tommy was that of a smiling Satan with a quirky smirk on his facade.

In the room she shucked off her clothes to reveal just what I expected; average body tho a little on the slim side. Boobs maybe B-? Hmm, I like. Quite chatty tho and that helped break the ice. Soon we were chatting like old friends, of course not without help from my schoolboy charm, hehehe. No action in the shower tho.

Usual stuff commenced like she kissing everywhere on my huge bulk. It was when she applied her mouth on me that mental and physical chaos erupted! Gosh, what a fantastic BBBJ! Her BBBJ is the type where every square inch of your dick head is in frictional contact with her mouth. Every movement subjects your dick head to intense pleasure and causes electrical impulses racing thru your body. Exquisitely shiok to just before the point of pain! I don't come easily thru BBBJ but this gal's BBBJ, walao eh!!!

Nearly came but I prevailed and tahaned. Decided to inflict my punishment and proceeded for my meal at her Y. Hmm, nicely trimmed bush with no smell. Flicked and licked and teased her clit head until I finally elicited a moan from her. Found the sweet spot and proceeded to launch a full scale cunnilingual assault. Soon I had her bucking like a bronco and cd feel her abs spasming in orgasm. Proceeded with a second wave of assault and this time I was rewarded with a splash of warm wetness on my chin. Yeah, she squirted on me! Decided to show mercy and strapped on the kevlar before sinking my dick into what was the warmest pussy I felt in weeks! Gosh, she was so wet and shioked up that every slightest movement caused her to gasp, macam virgin fuck. Hehehe, I then imagined I was screwing a virgin and she reciprocated with bucking and moaning. At length she came again, no fake cz I felt her pussy walls squeezing my dick spasmodically. We lay for a while in an embrace just savouring each other's presence before rushing off to the shower.

Codename Green Tea
Looks 6.5
Body 6.5
Boobs B-
Frenching No but I'm working on it
BBBJ 9!
FJ 7.5
AR Didn't try
RTF Yes!!!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas
Old 20-09-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!
Re: FR on Green Tea

Sori Bro, dun q understand, cat 80 or 150???
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 20-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Oh, sorry. Cat $150.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yy0202
Sori Bro, dun q understand, cat 80 or 150???
Old 20-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Oh, sorry. Cat $150.
wats the wl's name? if use code, how to try?
Old 20-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

Well, u just hafta go to 1612 and ask Tommy. Tell him you read my report and he will know.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer
wats the wl's name? if use code, how to try?
Old 20-09-2005, 09:14 AM
ah bill

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Well, u just hafta go to 1612 and ask Tommy. Tell him you read my report and he will know.

Doomas
tommy again..i thought not allow to mention his name in SBF otherwise will be zap by samsters who are close to him...simply no justice
Old 20-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Doomas
really..its like tat??? no other choice ah? U mean u also dun know her name? wat if i hv tried her b4?
why do u code her and not use her name?
btw i do go 1612 regularly for my regular wls.
Old 20-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

Hahaha, Tommy wdn't let me see the log book to see her name

Quote:
really..its like tat??? no other choice ah? U mean u also dun know her name? wat if i hv tried her b4?
Old 20-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Doomas breaks a FR hiatus!!!

Busy lately with work so no time to write FR.

Was at 1612 abt 2 weeks back to relax after earning my daily wages. Did not have the intention to bonk until our friendly neighbourhood Satan, Tommy, ambled up to me. With a smirk he whispered that he had a surprise recommendation for me. Despite my probes (no, not anal probes), he wd not reveal her name but assured me that "I sure sextisfied one or money back". Nabei, ok lor, try lor...

Twiddled my thumbs and entertained lewd thoughts abt my married colleague for a while before an average looking gal entered the Den of Sin. Body quite average, looks average, boobs average, in short, everything average. I thot, nabei, Tommy hor gai xiao. Plain zha bor also gai xiao to me. Remembering Tommy's excellent track record in fitting the gal to his patrons I decided to place my faith and proceeded to the room in trepidation. My last glimpse of Tommy was that of a smiling Satan with a quirky smirk on his facade.

In the room she shucked off her clothes to reveal just what I expected; average body tho a little on the slim side. Boobs maybe B-? Hmm, I like. Quite chatty tho and that helped break the ice. Soon we were chatting like old friends, of course not without help from my schoolboy charm, hehehe. No action in the shower tho.

Usual stuff commenced like she kissing everywhere on my huge bulk. It was when she applied her mouth on me that mental and physical chaos erupted! Gosh, what a fantastic BBBJ! Her BBBJ is the type where every square inch of your dick head is in frictional contact with her mouth. Every movement subjects your dick head to intense pleasure and causes electrical impulses racing thru your body. Exquisitely shiok to just before the point of pain! I don't come easily thru BBBJ but this gal's BBBJ, walao eh!!!

Nearly came but I prevailed and tahaned. Decided to inflict my punishment and proceeded for my meal at her Y. Hmm, nicely trimmed bush with no smell. Flicked and licked and teased her clit head until I finally elicited a moan from her. Found the sweet spot and proceeded to launch a full scale cunnilingual assault. Soon I had her bucking like a bronco and cd feel her abs spasming in orgasm. Proceeded with a second wave of assault and this time I was rewarded with a splash of warm wetness on my chin. Yeah, she squirted on me! Decided to show mercy and strapped on the kevlar before sinking my dick into what was the warmest pussy I felt in weeks! Gosh, she was so wet and shioked up that every slightest movement caused her to gasp, macam virgin fuck. Hehehe, I then imagined I was screwing a virgin and she reciprocated with bucking and moaning. At length she came again, no fake cz I felt her pussy walls squeezing my dick spasmodically. We lay for a while in an embrace just savouring each other's presence before rushing off to the shower.

Codename Green Tea
Looks 6.5
Body 6.5
Boobs B-
Frenching No but I'm working on it
BBBJ 9!
FJ 7.5
AR Didn't try
RTF Yes!!!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas
cunnilingus can spread aids, hep b and c. beware bros, i never mouth a wl.
Old 20-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, Tommy wdn't let me see the log book to see her name
nvrm, u pm me wat time n date of ur session there. nxt time i go, i check his record book n let u know the name, k?
Old 20-09-2005, 05:43 PM
ah bill

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
simple logic. It another tactic from Txxxy to lure customers

Can't believe what i heard .
Pay money to bonk gal yet not allow to know her name

So those who are interested to know who is Green Tea have to lan lan go to Lor1612 to find out....other hse won't know who is Green Tea

Think about it..
Old 20-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
cunnilingus can spread aids, hep b and c. beware bros, i never mouth a wl.
natto3 ,

The sames applies to BBBJ also.
BTW , FJ with CD is not 100% safe either. There's always the risk factor.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 20-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Hahaha, PCC also got risk factor. You hold $150 in your hand and PCC, if you accidentally touch your didi with the $150 which may be dirty your didi may also kenah fungal infection, hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542
natto3 ,

The sames applies to BBBJ also.
BTW , FJ with CD is not 100% safe either. There's always the risk factor.
Old 29-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

Who the fuck zapped me!

Ok, some ballsless bastard zapped me bcz I did not reveal Green Tea's ID. Same thing happened when I did the coded FR for Yamaha 101.

I'm not upset at being zapped. I'm upset cz the ballsless bastard didn't have the cojones to leave his farking nick. You want to call Green Tea, move your lazy ass to where I said to go and ask for her. Simple right? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to read simple directions. I take time off from my hectic schedule to write 2 FRs and this is what I get. Fuck manz!!!
Old 29-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

Simple logic: if the other OKTs are too damned lazy to think of ways to expand their customer base, then too bad for them. Business doesn't drop from the sky without hard work.

Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah bill
simple logic. It another tactic from Txxxy to lure customers

Can't believe what i heard .
Pay money to bonk gal yet not allow to know her name

So those who are interested to know who is Green Tea have to lan lan go to Lor1612 to find out....other hse won't know who is Green Tea

Think about it..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1