The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Unbelievable things she does now

Hi guys,

if you are married for years and kids and stable income plus house. Your wife being old fashion thinking all these years starts to dress well, work late ( but you got to pick her up : ( ) starts to wax ( saying for you to oral better cos you always complained too hairy ! ) and making sex videos in the room. Made remarks like you long longer than young chaps who comes in mins .

Imply ??? I am wearing a green hat ? she stepping into 2 boats ?

Can bros share your view ?
Old 20-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unbelievable things she does now

Got some chance that u might be wearing green hat bah...maybe now she out trying fresh meat.....like the Chinese saying goes...."温饱思淫欲 "....so u better be checking out on her and be more careful.....but of coz, might be wrong as well....maybe she worried that age catches up and you might go out to hunt for fresh meat...so she doll up herself la....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

With the society moving at a rapid pace, it might be she is trying to climatize. Singapore is no longer a conservative nation, although the image projects otherwise. Women reach a point in their life when they feel a change in necessary. Nevertheless, do be on the watch for a diversion. Good Luck.
Old 20-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Hi guys,

if you are married for years and kids and stable income plus house. Your wife being old fashion thinking all these years starts to dress well, work late ( but you got to pick her up : ( ) starts to wax ( saying for you to oral better cos you always complained too hairy ! ) and making sex videos in the room. Made remarks like you long longer than young chaps who comes in mins .

all these are very minor . if she has done what I write below , then its confirm liao .

1)Going out without you on weekends
2)SMS frequency increase
3)going out off office more frequently .
4) lunching out .

I hope shes not having a sales job . She will have loads of freedom to steal makan .
Old 20-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I say....stop going down the road of doubting your spouse...it's a slippery road and u may end up in a downward spiral.

I believe u like wat u are seeing as she is being progressive, giving u wat many men wish their wives would do.

If u're puzzled...why not just hve a conversation with her on how this change came about? Other than change in `upgrading' herself for the better...there is no indication she is hving an affair....she is still getting u to pick her up.

Trust is important; break tat and it will be hard to get it back. Women do not need to have affairs to change their outlook...it can be from liaising with colleagues, girltalks, observations about the world, etc. She can be changing to keep the marriage `fresh'....not just for u....for her too.

I would say this....seems like she `exploring' all the changes with u right? I would only worry if the `desert' is not for u .
Old 20-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rather than trying to go against the grain, why don't you ask her whether you can join in.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
all these are very minor . if she has done what I write below , then its confirm liao .

1)Going out without you on weekends
2)SMS frequency increase
3)going out off office more frequently .
4) lunching out .

I hope shes not having a sales job . She will have loads of freedom to steal makan .
-------------

thanks all bros whom gave impartial replies
which is negative and positive . well ,
she late 30s and yeah , she can have 2-3 hours
lunch due to time differences and maybe she indeed
trying to try fresh stuffs to keep marriage
alive . still trust her but only tis gut feel somewhere
is not wrong and I do trust my gut feel .
talking about SMS , now I think its whatapps
and yes , she does whatapps late and late whatapps do
come in but I don't read her message like wise too from
her . we do not and respect each privacy .

hope my gut feel is wrong tis time but on the
bright side , I being eating out since day 1 .
Old 20-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Rather than trying to go against the grain, why don't you ask her whether you can join in.
agree. she might be a samster u know
Old 20-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Either she dunno you're eating out, or she chose not to, or she thinks it's time for her to eat out now?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 20-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VaeVictus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she's going through mid-life crisis and feels old. She wants to feel young again. She dresses up because she's tired of looking so old.

Maybe she's tired and bored of coming home and not going out to the world to LIVE!
Old 20-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe u test her, asking her wanna swing with another couple, both gotta taste fresh meat?
Old 20-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys,

might not don;t think too much, since you can pick her back from work, unless she fxxk in the office again is unlikely.
Old 20-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Lunch Time Quickie ... I used to do this when I was in sales .

Just saying that's all , don't think to far .

Old 20-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe she suspects or know u had been eating out.. Thus instead of confronting,she's playing mental games wif u now, give u a warning shot n keep u on ur toes.
Just my guess..Gd luck..
Old 20-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
-------------

........she does whatapps late and late whatapps do
come in but I don't read her message like wise too from
her . we do not and respect each privacy .

Since u've been eating out...think whether gut feel true or not doesn't matter any longer. Afterall, it's not tat u are deprived at home .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1