The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
observer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Forever alone :(

Going to be 30 soon but still never inches in my life had a gf before..
Can some sis share what is it that u are looking for in a guy before u will accept him to be ur bg/future husband ?

Saw many forum also got guys mentions that sg girls are hard to please and only can enjoy with u but not willing to take any hardship together... So some even say viet / Thai/ china girls are better wife material ... :/

What are ur views on this topic ?
Old 18-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 11
Stewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud of
Re: Forever alone :(

Why are the ladies from Vietnam, Thailand and China labelled as "wife" material ?
Old 18-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer85 View Post
Can some sis share what is it that u are looking for in a guy before u will accept him to be ur bg/future husband ?

Saw many forum also got guys mentions that sg girls are hard to please and only can enjoy with u but not willing to take any hardship together... So some even say viet / Thai/ china girls are better wife material ... :/

Being alone is different from loneliness. If you are happy being alone does not mean you are lonely.
Both species of the chinese and sg girls are superficial though, and yeah having a girlfriend to fuck all night long is pretty awesome
But making your notion of self worth dependant on having a girlfriend or wife is lame, therefore you are the master of your own life and your time.
Unless, rare case if you happen to meet a super high quality wife-material girl, that adds to your life in really perfect ways, then she is worthy to give up your time. The rest can provide sex and fun, and nothing wrong with that.
The focus is not about girls are hard to please anot, you should be focusing on money career right now.
If you can't be happy being with yourself, what makes you think that she can be happy being with you? Think again

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 18-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FelyneHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi TS, early congrats to your 30s.

As a man (maybe a boy to you, as i just passed my mid 20s), i realised that singaporean girls are actually willing to take hardship together (or rather most). Its the simple mindset of us (guys) who yearn for a submissive girl who do as we please that causes the "wife material thinking".

Facing this society, its really hard for one of the couple to be a sole bread winner and we have to accept it.

As for you saying never had a girlfriend, maybe you did not try hard enough. If you did maybe you are trying in a wrong way.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1) Why do you think you need a girlfriend?

2) Some sisters would most likely accept a guy whom from far, who had yet to even speak a word to them, but sisters already wet. We called him MWS (Man With 'Seh').
Old 18-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
femalenoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really dont know where all this talk about sporean girls/women are materialistic. maybe u guys are looking at the wrong places?? eg KTV/clubs/pubs. ive heard much more stories about foreign women cheating sporean men of their life savings. if u look hard enough and put in some effort, there are plenty of decent sporean girls out there who are not materialistic. if you want decent wife material kind then work for it.. not just pay for them or fish at some clubs.

and TS, maybe u lack self confidence. or again, you are just lazy to look/find and expect girls to drop from the sky. no hard work no results ya.

just my 2cents.
Old 18-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Forever alone :(

Hi TS I was like u 2 years ago. I often felt forever alone and lonely. But have since gotten over it. The most cant tahan go Geylang fast food centre lol.
I know u will say they got no feelings and different from girlfriend.

Trust me once u got a gf u want ur freedom back. Not forgetting money to spend on her and maintain family. i have seen my friends wanting to end their life cause of a girl. And sometimes she wants u to be there for her always. Must chat must please her and know how to cook too.

Humans can never be satisfied. So for now you want one but later u deciede ur freedom is lost.

Thats why I feel for me now even im Single at 25 Job comes first then relationship second. Honestly speaking I earn less than 1.5 k which is why I cant get and accept it.

Normally to maintain a girl need at least 2 to 2.5 k even if she is not material type but most boyfriends have to pay for the girls food movies and shoppings.

And its because of How fast our world changes. Not getting a girlfriend seems abdormal. But its not. take ur time relax. If cant get yet still want u can find a prostitute with Girlfriend experience and take her out. Dont be too attached or u will be kc.

I Can tell u its the same as having a real gf.
Last year I go ktv every sat nite to relax then see which girl pretty I take her out the next day have a date with her and meals only 50 to 100.
Then she go back vietnam next week I find another one.
Its a cheap thrill to be able to get any kind of girl and take her out.
Some more some of this ktv girls got standard in looks and GFE.

Hope my experience and thoughts might help u get over it.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Just go out and make more friends. No point thinking over such matters. Money is not always the first priority to some women. You have to act well, dress well and think well.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex20 View Post
Hi TS I was like u 2 years ago. I often felt forever alone and lonely. But have since gotten over it. The most cant tahan go Geylang fast food centre lol.
I know u will say they got no feelings and different from girlfriend.

Trust me once u got a gf u want ur freedom back. Not forgetting money to spend on her and maintain family. i have seen my friends wanting to end their life cause of a girl. And sometimes she wants u to be there for her always. Must chat must please her and know how to cook too.

Humans can never be satisfied. So for now you want one but later u deciede ur freedom is lost.

Thats why I feel for me now even im Single at 25 Job comes first then relationship second. Honestly speaking I earn less than 1.5 k which is why I cant get and accept it.

Normally to maintain a girl need at least 2 to 2.5 k even if she is not material type but most boyfriends have to pay for the girls food movies and shoppings.

And its because of How fast our world changes. Not getting a girlfriend seems abdormal. But its not. take ur time relax. If cant get yet still want u can find a prostitute with Girlfriend experience and take her out. Dont be too attached or u will be kc.

I Can tell u its the same as having a real gf.
Last year I go ktv every sat nite to relax then see which girl pretty I take her out the next day have a date with her and meals only 50 to 100.
Then she go back vietnam next week I find another one.
Its a cheap thrill to be able to get any kind of girl and take her out.
Some more some of this ktv girls got standard in looks and GFE.

Hope my experience and thoughts might help u get over it.
Very Bad Example .
Old 18-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nabeh.... So many "forever alone" samsters here...
Let's have a group hug...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 18-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Very Bad Example .
I totally agree :-/
Old 18-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro, are you:

1. well groomed? or at least groomed regularly? e.g., trimming of nails, hair cut, shave, go for dentist, check no eye-shit etc.

2. mindful of your language regardless of who you are with?

i shall add more later...
Old 18-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry but how is my example bad?
Im just trying to say that if Cant get a gf move on to other things. Maybe my geylang exp wont suit all but I was just sharing how I got over it. Now I stopped all FL and cheonging I find it a waste of time only long time once every 2 months go to ktv to relax. Sorry if I gavr the wrong example or idea
Old 18-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hehehaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't be attached just because you feel lonely. Give yourself 10 years, you will be glad you aren't attached. Work hard and smart, earn as much as you can. Nothing is more important than earning more money. Money can't buy health or happiness, but without money, if you are sick or sad, at least, money can buy medication and illusions.

Anyway, life is too short to tie to something or someone. We bring nothing to this world, why leave behind sorrow or problem when we leave.

Half of my friends who are married are going through divorce or separation. The other half haven't fucked more than a handful of women before or like to eat the same cold dish.

Once you eat out so often, you can't eat the same cold dish every day unless the chef at home is so creative and give you new menu every day. If so, the kitchen will get old, the babies, kids, etc will be too handful for you chef to keep up with you.

Ask yourself, if you diy or fuck at least once a week, forget about marriage, it is not for you. Period.

Don't waste your 10 years to find your happiness, because by 40, you will be regretted, and now, you have lifetime of problem and worry that comes with marriage.
Old 18-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Eyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually, SG ladies are quite okay, just that sometimes they crave more attention than others, which they are not in the wrong. If you don't look those supermodel or think-they-are-supermodel kind, they are not as materialistic as what you expect them to be.

don't find love when you are lonely, find it when you are ready. happily single person here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1