The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
foodtaster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going to the GYM

Before I mislead fellow bros into thinking this is a threat how to do proper exercises to get tone muscles, I apologise, this is far from it. After all this is a discussion about sex forum. I just want to share my real time story.

I just started going to the gym 1 month ago, partly because I just switched jobs which gave me free mornings (though I have to work till late), and partly because I failed IPPT.

Been going around 10 am almost every other day to my condo gym , a small one. Most of the time its filled with Tai-tais cycling or walking on threadmills. No milfs, except for this sporty looking girl in her early 20s. Of course, being the only rose among cabbage, she stood out and caught my eye. A few weeks in, we only exchanged smiles. Hard to chat her up with all the kaypoh aunties around, plus I am married, quite dangerous territory.

No opportunity, till today, yes today 13/3/14. Suprisingly, when I went to the gym, only her there. Immediately, I started plotting about how to chat her up. She was doing her squats, while I was working on my shoulder with the pull down weights. Manage to get direct eye contact and a couple of smiles of acknowledgement. Since we were alone, I tried to make it more obvious I was checking her out. Was thinking once she finished with squats I would chat her up, but anyway, before I could initiate, she made the first move.

" Hi, today I think I want to try bench press a bit more than my usual, do you mind spotting me? " she asked
Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Now, I am a gym novice, never spotted ppl before, but I guess my job was to stand over and prepare to grab the weights if it fell on her, or help her put the weight back on the bench press stand, so I stood with legs apart, straddling over her with hands all ready to grab the weights.

about 5 reps in, I realised i must be doing it wrong, cause the way I was straddling , it was dirrectly over her head, with my balls directly over her head. And each rep, she was blowing air out hard, I could feel the nice warm moist feeling around my balls, and sure enough little bro started to marikita. Damm obvious in my gym thos. Noticed she was staring hard too...but since she didnt say anything, continue enjoying the shiok feeling.

After which we started chatting, I admitted to her I never spot ppl before, and she said, yea it was weird position i was doing, though this was the first time she ask for a spot as she just started going to the gym. Was wondering why she doesnt need to go work. Turns out she is a private univ student, started going gym as she is in the midst of a talent competition and need to look good for cameras . (I dont follow local TV, any idea of what local talent show is going on at the moment).

Anyway, we went for a drink after, chatted with lots of chemisty. Her parting words were " looking forward to seeing you in the gym again"

hmm..target acquired, not sure if can hit.

sorry if next update will take awhile as I will be giving real time updates...wish me luck
Old 13-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going to the GYM

1st camper reporting. support and wish you lots of luck so i can get to read your conquests!
Old 13-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

i also fail IPPT... can i join you the the gym too??
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 13-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
U fail because u fire to much

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
bro seanie, still so young? still got to do ippt ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
bro rat, lol! am surprised you never ask ts to take pix and show us.
Old 13-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Hi bros,

thanks for your comments.

Yes, will try to snipe a photo next time I go gym , probably sat. .

Anyway, we exchanged numbers, trying to optimise timing of when to whatsapp her so that I dont look too eager..lol ....let the hunting begin..
Old 13-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Funny lah you
Old 13-03-2014, 02:47 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Going to the GYM

Fresh with sweat dripping.......cum cum, help her do workout, or work out on her?

Any way nice feeling with warm breath up your balls.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 13-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wow...always my fantasy....can i join u? Hahaha
Old 13-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
shawy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 13-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Ready...Steady....Get Set....and Yes...Go!!

Let the cheonging games begin

Let's see how your conquest progresses. Joining fellow campers

Thanks & Cheers
Old 13-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CharmingRomeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Your such a noob at it. This kind you should have scored today already. Go read up more. Books like 'the game'.
Old 14-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Day 2 Update:

Just came back from the gym. Usually I do alternate days, but last nite she sms me saying she will be there and asked if I will be going also. Not trying to seem too eager, I told her maybe. But of course 930 sharp, I was already there. Unfortunately till 1030, she was still not around and I was about to give up when she finally appeared.

Dressed in tight gymwear, she got me salivating like a wolf, lucky I got towel around my neck to wipe my mouth.
" Doing weights today? need a spotter?" those words came out too fast from my mouth before I could control it, damm too eager.

Unfortunately she said she was doing cardio. Anyway, so difficult to snipe a person when she knows you. So I had to pretend to be adjusting my music while trying to get a good shot, anyway will attached a pic soon once i figure it out.

Oh well, anyway I will be free this sat nite as wifey going for her colleague's wedding that I managed to siam. So I asked Gym girl if she would be free for dinner. Unfortunately, she turned me down. " sorry, my boyfriend booking out of camp, got to spend with him".

ouch, could feel my hopes crumble, but then she added " he booking in early on sunday about 5 plus, we can meet after".
hmm..things going to get interesting, of course I feel a bit guilty, a young man protecting his nation while I start targetting his gf. but well, lets see if I can help him take good care of her while his occupied elsewhere. After all I also served my time and had one of my ex cheating on me when I was stuck in camp.

Wish me luck --> Next update sunday night, hopefully will have some action. Now I have to think of some excuse to escape from OC. Any ideas bros?

Ps: muscles getting damm sore..but hey, even if dont get the girl, might end up getting in good shape instead
Old 14-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Holechecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunday nite BPL exciting games coming up
Old 14-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodtaster88 View Post
Wish me luck --> Next update sunday night, hopefully will have some action. Now I have to think of some excuse to escape from OC. Any ideas bros?
this sun? well, if you are a soccer fan it will be easy. just tell your OC that you are watching the Man Utd and Pool clash with your kakis somewhere lor. game starts from 9.30 pm till around 11.30pm. you tell your OC that you are meeting your kakis for dinner then watch the game together. that should buy you the entire evening.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1