The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lynn08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? SEX ???

got this idea from another samster who started a thread asking wat Woman usu want from Guy.

woman oso wld want to know .. Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??
Old 07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? SEX ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn08
got this idea from another samster who started a thread asking wat Woman usu want from Guy.

woman oso wld want to know .. Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??
NO.

Believe it or not... not every pretty skirt I meet... I want to bed. Sometimes... you meet someone who intrigue you, you are just thinking..

"She's interesting... Wonder what makes her tick?"

Of cus... I must admit SEX is not far off usually... it could be the third, fifth, tenth thing to occur in my mind next. Just SEX is not always the first.

I am after all part of the Horny Gentlemen League ...heehee..

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hi,

For me , SEX is not 1st. But hv to admit, maybe later stage. Cos not every gal i see, i wanna upped her. Is just the curiosity to know her, and some thing interesting attracts me. Sex, is corelated in a relationship. At certain stage, u jus want her company. U feels gd hving her beside u. Very comfy.

Cheers
Old 07-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
agent010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sorry to disappoint you, but no.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 23
adrianck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadrianck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Men behaves like a kid we are always active n curious ..... so what men wants from woman is simple it's.........ATTENTION !!! It not SEX !!! i repeat it not SEX!!! After the ATTENTION we will move on slowly to relationship < it can be any relationship >

Any bros out there agreed wif me????
Old 08-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
youngpunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi, IMO, sex is not the first time that come into my mind although i must admit that an exciting rush of chills do run down my spine if i am with ladies with charisma or a appealing X factor. Sex will come much later.... and i must say that the atmosphere do play an important part in deciding......
Old 08-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 20
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Think most man want their woman to be happy and be appreciative (spelling?) for the things the man done for them be it little or big things. We want the woman we love to smile and laugh everyday w/o a single worry or frown. Not very hard right?

Sex is bonus I guess unless it's a fling or ONS...
Old 08-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Don't think it's the first thing on our minds, however very egoistical males maybe do so. But when a woman indicates that she wants sex from the guy, its very exciting and sometimes we make mistake that all women wants that.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??
err..depends on the outlook of the gal. if chio..den sex is 1st thing on my mind. wahaha.

just being frank and i speak for myself nia.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hereforfun is Cool - loads of Potential

Sometimes it really depends on what a person look forward to... No matter how hard a guy 'play' he will need a 'base' to rest. Most guys outside chiong to look for 'sex preys' and quench their lust. But among so many chiongsters I met, most of them feel empty. I guess gers are getting more westernise and they can 'chiong' more fiercely than guys. I believe most guys who chiong looks for a sense of excitment, conquering every prey they encounter and most of the counterparts dress and behaved to be 'upped'. No matter how good a guy is, there is still a 'soft spot' which can be explained. The woman who is able to complement your 'soft spot' might not b one u consciously know... This is my humble opinion... Correct me if u bros dun think so...
Old 08-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
knn03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely sex is not the 1st thing that comes to mind. Guys really want to be appreciated and valued (much like the gals). We also want to be respected and feel competent when we are with her (like one of the bro said, make them laugh and happy etc). Sex, in many cases, is a physical expression of wanting to be as close to her as possible.

Just my 2 cents view
Old 08-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

companion come 1st for me. sex come later.
also depanding on the girl one, maybe sex come 1st, companion come 2nd.
keke , know what i talking ab??
Old 08-09-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

It really depends on lots of factors.

In KTV
Most probably YES. As long as the girl is not overweight, I would want her for sex. No offence to ladies in the trade, but i think it's a fairly reality for me to put it this way. There may be guys who goes KTV not thinking of having sex with the ladies there, but that would be the exception, rather than the norm.

Clubbing
Maybe. If the lady starts flirting, then with the help of alcohol in the blood, YES. Would want to have sex before i become sober and think abt others.

Friends
This is the most difficult. I do admit there are some female friends of mine where I'm always hoping to have sex with. For this group, YES.
There are also some female friends where the word "SEX" have not and will not cross my mind. For this group, NO.
Basically, for both groups, various shapes, sizes and appearances are available.

As a repeat to wat the previous bros had said, SEX only constitute a certain percentage of our mentality. It may or may not be the thing we want. Environmental, physical, mentality, etc all plays a big part.

I was with my ex-gf for 3 yrs, but we nvr had sex. During these 3 yrs, i did have sex wif others. So, wat do u think?
Old 08-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
conundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyconundrum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
dear lynn08,

speaking for myself only, i look for women with whom there is just the right physical and psychological chemistry/attraction...

i'm looking for the rare moments in time when this volatile chemistry builds to the point of uncontrollable desire and mutual passion. fabulous, mind-blowing sex is the result, often much more.

here are a couple of examples i've written about:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41921

hope this helps answer your question?

conundrum
Old 08-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

I am more honest...I would say......YES. And this applies to all those posting in this forum which is afterall a SEX forum.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1