The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold
What happen to the Wechat lady / FL thread

deleted ??

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 11-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What happen to the Wechat lady / FL thread

Affecting Okt biz... So thread delete! Simple as tat bro

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why does SBF act so like our garment? Where is the free speech, free sharing which was one of the objective when SBF first started up....

We SBF bros are here to share out stories and fun experience, why the restriction on topics to share!!!

Pls do not govern the forum like how PAP govern our nation! PLEASE!!!
Old 12-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenip5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SBF is not a charitable organisation
Old 12-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Why does SBF act so like our garment? Where is the free speech, free sharing which was one of the objective when SBF first started up....

We SBF bros are here to share out stories and fun experience, why the restriction on topics to share!!!

Pls do not govern the forum like how PAP govern our nation! PLEASE!!!
This is a free forum, remember? For those OKT, they pay a fee, so their interest must be protected... This is the way the forum operates.... so give and take ba...
Old 12-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
This is a free forum, remember? For those OKT, they pay a fee, so their interest must be protected... This is the way the forum operates.... so give and take ba...
I guess we can only take it silently then...
but the OKT needs to know that since they are in the business, they need to expect competition, which Wechat literally came out as one, and is slowly gaining recognition, as the services provided does not falter with the much lower charges, the OKT are happily increasing rates with the same form of services over the years, that's inflation at its fullest...

With more competition, we the consumer will then benefits, as the OKT will then improve on their quality in order to keep their patrons... that's business...
Old 12-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Meeting a local tomorrow, bros can suggest a place to meetup, then action? Btw I don't drive.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SBF isnt the only forum around you know....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1