The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: How many "V" have u done?
1-3 32 66.67%
3-6 8 16.67%
6-9 1 2.08%
more than 9 7 14.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold
How many Cola Bottle caps have brothers open before?

Hi..just wanted to do a polls to see how many virgins have bros here did before...for me is around 4 lah...since im still not marry...hope for more to come???....wahahahah
Old 30-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How many Cola Bottle caps have brothers open before?

I'm the second to vote?? hiakz hiakz... just to ask, if for those who has done either 3 or 6, which one do they click on??
Old 30-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzballz
I'm the second to vote?? hiakz hiakz... just to ask, if for those who has done either 3 or 6, which one do they click on??
Ya hor...how careless of me..kekekek..den they can click on both lor...
Old 30-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
Hi..just wanted to do a polls to see how many virgins have bros here did before...for me is around 4 lah...since im still not marry...hope for more to come???....wahahahah
You should ask cheri_popper aka the "King of Pop". He's second to none in popping cherries. I heard he got a double figure cherries popped, under his belt.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 30-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

Quote:

To be fair, I only count the ones that bleed.
Those that don't bleed are doubtful
Old 30-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
You should ask cheri_popper aka the "King of Pop". He's second to none in popping cherries. I heard he got a double figure cherries popped, under his belt.
Really huh???...den i really have to kau tua to him and call him si fu liao
Old 30-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokimon1
To be fair, I only count the ones that bleed.
Those that don't bleed are doubtful
Fm wat i read...some girls who r active in sport would bleed coz their hymen is already tear when excerise too virously lay..as long as not penetrated still count mai..rite!
Old 30-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really huh???...den i really have to kau tua to him and call him si fu liao
Ah but then? You think he called himself "cheri_popper" for nothing?
Old 30-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah but then? You think he called himself "cheri_popper" for nothing?
Aiyah..sorry i abit tu tu one...now den i knw wat is cherry..kekeke ..hope he is coming for the TCSS den can ask him for some tips...hehehehe.
Old 30-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah..sorry i abit tu tu one...now den i knw wat is cherry..kekeke ..hope he is coming for the TCSS den can ask him for some tips...hehehehe.
Then, you must standby, at least, one fresh "cherry", on that day. He don't do anything for free, you know?
Old 30-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then, you must standby, at least, one fresh "cherry", on that day. He don't do anything for free, you know?
lidat..tou veri pain...so hard to find fresh cherry nowadays lei....have to std at MRT and start to ask and conduct survey liao lidat...hahaha
Old 30-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bro.. no zero for me to click ah?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-08-2005, 05:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
You sibeh eng hor! Everyday online while working and any how post rumours about me!
Old 30-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
bro.. no zero for me to click ah?
no..coz i see all bros here ai sia wan...kekeke....forget lah!...sorry!
Old 30-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

yah lor,mine is a BIG FAT ZERO too!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1