The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 17
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

Went to find a proper massage place since back was aching for 2 weeks. I remember passing by a familiar spa, only to notice that there was a new spa that opened right next 2 door.
Was 1.30am when I reached and decided to go in and explore since my back (and 2ic) also aching.

Paid $75 for 90 mins (I love good massages) and opted for Mosha. (60mins = $50)

Receptionist was friendly, probably a PRC, and selected the right type of ML for me.

Was led to the massage room. On the way, noticed the décor was really amazing. They spent a lot of $$ on this place.

Inside the room, was a big massage bed, a closet shower and CLEAN surroundings and towels. (no mouldy things here!)

Now focus on the mosha!!

First time I go for Mosha that they REALLLYYYY scrubba scrubba every part of you! No just dip their fingers in the scrub and lightly rub over. This was the real thing! Really rubba rubba make sure all the dead skin cells are scrubbed away.

It was so relaxing and comfortable I dozed off, only to be whispered in my ear to turn around.

Wow. I turned around and realised my 2IC was already awake! Probably by the fingers running around my sensitive leg and crotch area whilst I was half asleep.

I also remember feeling damn shoik because when my face down, can feel the hands scrubbing my balls!

So I turned around and then noticed my ML had 2 huge knockers 35Cs at least. She was grinning cheekily at me...

(to be continued...)
Old 10-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

(...continued)

she had the look like she was going to gobble me whole, and was saying it all with her eyes...

I closed my eyes to see what she would do next.

she reached into the bowl of mosha and sensually dripped the liquid sand on different parts of my front body, causing me to shudder with surprise because I was already excited. She giggled and then proceeded to slowly rub the mosha all over my chest, neck, arms, armpits, hands, fingers.. .and slowly dripped again the warm liquid down my crotch....

It felt wonderful and my legs were slightly taken aback because of the temperature difference. But I didn't care because it felt wonderful...
Old 10-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Talking Sensual but Solid Massage + Specials until 6am!

(...continued)

she had the look like she was going to gobble me whole, and was saying it all with her eyes...

I closed my eyes to see what she would do next.

she reached into the bowl of mosha and sensually dripped the liquid sand on different parts of my front body, causing me to shudder with surprise because I was already excited. She giggled and then proceeded to slowly rub the mosha all over my chest, neck, arms, armpits, hands, fingers.. .and slowly dripped again the warm liquid down my crotch....

It felt wonderful and my legs were slightly taken aback because of the temperature difference. But I didn't care because it felt wonderful...
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future
Re: Sensual but Solid Massage + Specials until 6am!

bro can share with me?
will up u..
thanks..
Old 10-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
carebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

So wat is the finale? Pls pm ML name, contact n location tks
Old 10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dnomyar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc? thx
Old 10-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

so would u want to share bro?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 10-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

relax bros... the teasing was so good have to tease a bit

everything showhand at one time not so shiok! that's why this place has definite value I feel. I'm planning to go back and recee another one tonight :P
Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

(continued...)

She continued teasing with the mosha and moaned softly when sliding her fingers and hands, especially when she was closer to my 2IC.

that was seriously arousing for me.. my 2IC started throbbing even without her touching it..

anyway, she definitely knows how us guys like it...

so she continued with the mosha and whilst I was still lying with my eyes closed, she stopped at about 1/2hr into the 90min session and asked me to wash off so she could start on the massage... she gave me a sweet smile and went outside whilst my 2Ic was standing and went into the shower to clean up and prepare for course number 2!

After washing off all the mosha, I walked over to the massage bed and dried off. She came in and took away the towel from me, looking at my 2IC and smiling again. I planted my face down onto the table and the magic started...

(to be continued...)
Old 10-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

(..continued)

So after that teasing and well deserved mosha session, I was really happy to have found this place. The décor was good, the mosha was real and not just applying water with some sandy beads on my body, and the Massage lady actually bothered to really scrub to make sure all the dead skin cells were removed during the mosha process..

She then proceeded to cover my body with a warm towel to prevent me from catching a chill, and started to massage from my waist level.

Before I forget, she stretched my legs and back, like the way those G-spa or more expensive massage palors do, so as to loosen the muscles and relax the back..

The pressure was soft at first, despite me asking her to use harder pressure. I thought.. Wah lau.. the mosha so good but this is considered "press harder pressure?"

Boy was I wrong...

It seemed that it was just the starting of the massage. She was getting my muscles used to relaxing before she really used her strength, which was a very good idea as I soon found out..

As she pressed the area of stiffness more, she used increasing pressure slowly building up, until the knots in my back were gone. She was careful not to use too much force (some massage place use elephant strength from start to finish) and cause you to have more aches and bruises than when you first went in....

(...to be continued..)

This place is good man.. there are a few other massage "SPas" in the area, but this one really so far the best I've tried...

bros who want to know the location of this place, please PM me.

Please, guys who have just joined and have like 0 posts, please contribute to the forum before asking. I also started like you before and have written a few real posts about Spas so do your dues before leeching the forum...
Old 10-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lakt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro share loc and ctc pls. will fr
Old 10-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

(continued...)

so after she press the middle of my back, she covered it back, and then proceeded to my shoulders and upper back..

the pressure was really good, and because she was not very tall, she was standing beside my arms to get proper access to my back..

not sure if by accident or what, but whenever she stand near my hands, she will be positioned such a way that my dangling hand, is always inbetween her two legs.. I really wanted to just auto-roam at that stage already but I thought better don't anyhow... what if....... coincidence...

anyway, she really paid good attention to my back, and didn't do short cut like some places, they stand one side of the bed, and press both left and right side from the same position.. noo..

this lady really change sides to give a proper good thorough massage...

still everytime she move positions, the back of my hands can feel the smooth skin of her legs, rubbing against my hand as she reach over to massage my back..

Oooohhh.....

(..to be continued)
Old 10-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

bros.. those who PM for contact details, hope you will be respectful. there are too many places which have closed down because someone repost and advertise the place all over the forum, and some insensitive people go and blabber out the name to too many people..

for that reason, I will be selective over which bros get the details. I do hope I don't offend anyone.

I had someone ask me, and when I asked what they can offer in exchange so at least I don't give out this location, they just say "fine you can keep your location.."

seriously. If you wanted to know, you should at least be sincere, even if you have many power and points.

Good massage places are hard to find. Places which offer specials with piano massage are all over the shop. One that closes late into the night (early morning) is hard to find, let alone one that does a good massage with at the end..
Old 10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

(continued)

each time she finish massaging one area, she will use a warm towel to cover the area.. in a sense it is protecting my modesty (really meh?!) and in another sense the Chinese believe that the "wind" will get in after massage if you don't cover and it is bad for health..

anyway, one thing I forgot to mention is that she also helped to press around my kidney area in a hand motion that is like to clear out the toxins... but more of that later...

so she finally moved down to my legs, and started with a butt massage, making sure to cover every part of my butt and press away the stress (those who walk a lot know what I mean).. you can really feel the ticklist/sour sensation when a place that you didn't know was aching, had been pressed and all the built up lactic acid is spread out and away...

that was really good, and she moved down to my legs, and spread them with her hand.. (of course I open bigger when she cannot reach :P)

she massaged the insides of my inner thigh area, and occasionally accidentally stroked my 2Ic and balls, and oh man felt so good...

finally she moved down to my feet and gave me a really good foot massage!
its like paying for mosha+full body massage+foot massage, all at the same price! wah lau.. this Massage lady is damn good lah..

when she started massaging my other leg (not the 2ic) I was already Zzz off into lala land coz so relaxing and shiok...

that was when she whispered into my ear and I heard the ZZzzzziiiiiiiipp sound!!

(to be continued...)
Old 10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2790 / Power: 11
dysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngui View Post
bros.. those who PM for contact details, hope you will be respectful. there are too many places which have closed down because someone repost and advertise the place all over the forum, and some insensitive people go and blabber out the name to too many people..

for that reason, I will be selective over which bros get the details. I do hope I don't offend anyone.

I had someone ask me, and when I asked what they can offer in exchange so at least I don't give out this location, they just say "fine you can keep your location.."

seriously. If you wanted to know, you should at least be sincere, even if you have many power and points.

Good massage places are hard to find. Places which offer specials with piano massage are all over the shop. One that closes late into the night (early morning) is hard to find, let alone one that does a good massage with at the end..
sent you pm. got a couple of places i can share with you in the east. good massage but only doesn't close till late night. If you are keen do reply my pm, if not its ok no offence taken at all

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1