The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
Disreet Location Massage Palour.. Good Facilities.. "Town" Area

Good evening guys, not sure if this location has been posted before. but i think its a good place.. so shall post again..

was waiting for my Thai singer to end work when i decided to scan the area for some massage palour.. although this area used to have alot of such joints but nowadays tone down quite alot. walk whole street and lanes only to find 1 shop open at around 2.30am. while walking up the stairs i saw a slim shadow of the lady at the counter.. long hair.. Was thinking WAH.. this girl sure not bad.. enter the door.. saw this china mei mei at the counter ask me want massage how long.. she wears this silk looking dress showing her shoulders.. beside her was 2 aunties.. YES aunties.. was worried will the aunties be the massaging me.. haha.. lucky she was the one who lead me to the room. (later i found out that the 2 aunties is just here to clean up the place after they close around 3.30am.

we went up the room.. she lead me to the 3rd floor saying its quiet more privacy.. thus 3 story joint with lots of rooms with massage beds with holes on the bed.. rooms are small but enough.. all have individual aircon. room was ok.. small but big enough to move around.. I changed and wrap towel and lie down while she go bring me a drink.

Massage was soft at start but after awhile was good. had lots of strength and she keep asking me if the strength was ok.. before she use her knees she asked if my backbone can take pressure. she says some people has bad backbone thus cannot use her knees to apply pressure. during the massage, she tease me here and then... while massaging the legs, regular tease on the balls too. next she does the finger all over your body technique (massage go-ers will know what i talking about) and flip me over.

she asked if i want to do sexy body massage.. and the pricing is as of standard prices for locations like this. $80.. abit higher then others.. but it was worth it. she pull down her top to show damn nice boobies.. i think huge
Bs..enchanced but still nice to grab.. used her boobies to massage me all over... i was able to pull down her panties and finger.. used her boobies to boob fuck me.. then it when i cum-ed she continued till i told her to stop.. she then asked if i wanted to take a bath.. there is a central bathroom not far from the room i am in.. i proceeded.. after i got back to the room, she insist that she massage me till time is up.. we exchanged numbers and she asked if i can send her home.. i told her i going drinking.. maybe some other time.. haha..

as i walk down the stairs towards the door.. i spoted 3 other ladies.. all dressed not in uniform.. but dress or nice tops.. all quite young compared to most mp these days.. i think most look early 20s...

Name: Ling Ling
Looks : Slim sharp face long hair..
Boobs: Big Bs.. enhanced.. nice for body massage + boob job
Body : slim
Massage: Skillful (she work at shenzhen for some time)
HJ : 7/10 (goes slow then stop when u about the release to extend the time)
boobjob: 10/10
Time: Opens till late nite., 3am or so.

PM me for location, will only give bros who are reputable or with good power.

As they always say : One man's meet is another man's poison. dont blame me if she is not your type..

I'll be heading down later tonight
Old 31-12-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alilin3276 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Disreet Location Massage Palour.. Good Facilities.. "Town" Area

Bro. Don't mind sharing location. Tq
Old 31-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jipagor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice. share location pls.. =)
Old 31-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sadgoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share? Thanks.
Old 31-12-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

gave location to some bros already... but no one + me.. haha..

anyway will keep giving out location but will limit abit.. dont want that location to get too packed..

and some bro actually tell me not all customer get boobjob.. must see if you are lucky or not.. maybe can tip to get higher chance?

btw massage is quite standard rate...
Old 31-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Slamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, bro, sounds like very good lobang .. can share? thanks!
Old 31-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
ywnaReds is stuck in moderation for some time to come

U can share with me??
Old 31-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yo bro,

You got PM.

Had just UPZ you.

Thanks in advance.
Old 31-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
nightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Morning bro,

Would u care to share this gem?

Many thx.
Old 31-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
gave location to some bros already... but no one + me.. haha..
nice discovery. just upped u my humble 10 pts. now you have high rep power of 9 liao.

btw bro, can pm me the contact/location please?
Old 31-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can i have this lobang bro, happy new year
Old 31-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

bro nice find, can share thanks
Old 31-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 15
bestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to beholdbestfucker is a splendid one to behold

bro I'm into good massage, is S80 for all? can share contact and location, Thanks in advance.
Old 31-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Hi Bro TS , is there any good Thai disco around there where u know your singer ?Ha
Old 31-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

bro can share, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1