The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
non sexual just need help on denim wears

guys i know this is out of a sudden, and its non sexual. I wanted to buy myself a pair of Samurai raw Denim and I duno what size should i get.

ok coz when i bought from uniqlo denims and denizen, i am wearing size 34. when i bought 7 for all mankind, i wear size 32 coz amercian size ma need to downsize. but comes to this japanese raw denim, should i follow my amercian size of 32 or the japanese uniqlo size of 34? i know raw denim should upsize coz will shrink ma..but i duno which size to follow.

i tried to search the net, but none could give me what i wanted for the answers as in which sizing should i follow. amercian or the asian size?
Old 05-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: non sexual just need help on denim wears

Download LINE Tools Apps, its japanese apps so the unit convertor tool has japanese size.

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 06-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!
Re: non sexual just need help on denim wears

y US size bigger than jap size

Tot asian size usually smaller? but to TS, i suggest u to wear before buying. Bottom unlike top, u need to wear it first before buying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1