The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
AV raid alert.

To all bros here, happen to brows thru L##*b#@ forum , theres a thread regarding raid by AV at certain location n more to come as stated by one of the bro there. Pls take note n chiong safely.TQ.
Old 29-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: AV raid alert.

Funny why nobody post here. Maybe put here mod will remove. But wonder why remove if these ppl are their income source.
Old 29-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 18
MICHL33 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMICHL33 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMICHL33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mai lazy ho bro... go there and search for the thread "Anti Vice operation @ Novena" and see see. Thanks TS for the alert. Better be safe than regret leh...
Old 29-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bros. Go to LB forum , the bro will update the latest news. So far mentioned is novena, thomson, Pearl center appt. Chinatown.but funny thing is area B is rather hot but not mentioned.
Old 29-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
IvoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully all the lousy okt get caught also then will have better 1 come out. The current batch of gals service really cmi and the okt also dishonest in advertising them
Old 29-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AzzHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryLover View Post
Hopefully all the lousy okt get caught also then will have better 1 come out. The current batch of gals service really cmi and the okt also dishonest in advertising them
u be a honest one?
Old 29-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecock View Post
thanks bro. that thread really is very helpful but just wondering how accurate the sources are. of course, better to be safe than sorry.

wonder if bros here are going to lay low for the time being... i want to lay low too but my lil bro don't want to listen.
i think most of the common ones which are in high human density, family oriented areas are being targeted. maybe complaints by the neighbour.

its better to go to FLs with location that are off the beaten track from your usual haunt. AV hit KPI easier if they target one block of apartment with many different FLs inside it. i am sure you know where these places are.

so my advise, avoid those places which most of the agent use now
Old 29-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, got intel. Like got spy in police, like "wu jian dao" sia~
Old 29-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
Wah, got intel. Like got spy in police, like "wu jian dao" sia~
last time it was HCs and ktv, now its online vice, this is the oldest profession in the world, it will continue to evolve.

who knows, next will be using smartphone apps like MOMO, wechat or Flurv to find FLs.
read that it is alr happening in china.

Last edited by jared100; 29-11-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: xxx
Old 30-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
littleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for the benefits of all

http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1963960&highlight=Anti+Vice+opera tion
Old 30-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100 View Post
i think most of the common ones which are in high human density, family oriented areas are being targeted. maybe complaints by the neighbour.

its better to go to FLs with location that are off the beaten track from your usual haunt. AV hit KPI easier if they target one block of apartment with many different FLs inside it. i am sure you know where these places are.

so my advise, avoid those places which most of the agent use now
bro thanks for upping, return favor and up you 12 pts, cheers

like to exchange pts with bros above 5 power, have a nice weekend to all bros
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1