The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
STUD100 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTUD100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chow Cheebyeee ahhhhhhh!!!

Help! This fling i pick up, got a nasty cb smell!! Its like the smell of urine on the flr leaving it for afew days n nv wash that kind! The super salty smell! I feel digusted to finger her cos whenever i pull out my finger, i smell chow chee bye ahhhh!!
How did u guys live with that smell? Gosh, it simply turns me off n its just a quickie! She did took a bath b4 fuck, but then, the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!!
Old 27-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Chow Cheebyeee ahhhhhhh!!!

your thread title says it all
Old 27-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe yr fling can try using Dethol Fresh bath gel starting from 2day.
Old 27-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

There are many threads on this topic. Do a search.

Bring your partner to a gynae to cure the CCB. Think got infection.
Old 27-07-2005, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
Phuket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUD100
the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!!
Better go see doctor.
Old 27-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,i can share ur sympathy...cos my ex was the same..her pussy was damn smelly n furthermore not well shaved...i reali hate bonkin her but bo pian...is free n had to give in to her needs..During r/s or even after breakin, i have to gone thro a period w/o bonkin other gers...cos i was suffering nitemares
Old 27-07-2005, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Help! This fling i pick up, got a nasty cb smell!! Its like the smell of urine on the flr leaving it for afew days n nv wash that kind! The super salty smell! I feel digusted to finger her cos whenever i pull out my finger, i smell chow chee bye ahhhh!!
How did u guys live with that smell? Gosh, it simply turns me off n its just a quickie! She did took a bath b4 fuck, but then, the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this fling of yrs have a bad habit of not using toilet papers after urine.......hehehehe..........so CCB lor......
Old 27-07-2005, 05:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She's suffering from TRICHOMONIASIS AND/OR BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS

You could be infected too. If you are, you may pass the infection to your other sex partners in future. I would advise you to seek treatment.

http://www.smartersex.org/stis/trichomoniasis.asp

Trichomoniasis, an infection that affects both men and women, is caused by a microscopic parasite. Bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is not a "classic" STI, is caused by an imbalance in the bacteria normally found in the vagina, and only affects women. Although these diseases haven't been studied to the extent of some other STIs, they are among the most common conditions found in women. While these diseases are treatable, BV is associated with pelvic inflammatory disease, and both trichomoniasis and BV may increase the risk of HIV infection.

Prevalence: An estimated five million cases of trichomoniasis occur each year in the United States. Studies show that bacterial vaginosis is common in women of reproductive age and as many as 16 percent of pregnant women in the United States are infected with BV.

Symptoms
Trichomoniasis: Most men with trichomoniasis do not experience any symptoms, but those who do experience an irritation inside the penis, mild discharge, or slight burning after urination or ejaculation. In women, trichomoniasis causes a frothy, yellow-green vaginal discharge with a strong odor. The infection may also cause discomfort during intercourse and urination. Irritation and itching of the female genital area and, in rare cases, lower abdominal pain can also occur.

Bacterial Vaginosis: Women with BV often have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse or when washing the vulva with soap. The discharge is usually white or gray and can be thin. Women with BV may also have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. Some women with BV report no signs or symptoms at all.

Treatment
Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis usually can be cured with an antibiotic given by mouth in a single dose. Partners should be treated at the same time to eliminate the parasite and to prevent recurrence. Persons being treated for trichomoniasis should avoid sex until they and their sex partners complete treatment and have no symptoms.

Bacterial Vaginosis: BV is treatable with antimicrobial medicines (orally or vaginally) prescribed by a health care provider. Two different medicines are recommended as treatment for BV: metronidazole or clindamycin. Metronidazole cannot be taken with alcohol or it will cause extreme sickness, so read the directions on your medication carefully.

Prevention
Trichomoniasis: There are several ways to prevent trichomoniasis, the most effective being using condoms correctly every time you have sex. Other preventative measures are limiting the number of sex partners, practicing sexual abstinence and avoiding sexual contact if you think you are infected.

Bacterial Vaginosis: Since BV can occur in the absence of sexual intercourse and is not completely understood by scientists, the best ways to prevent it are unknown. However, enough is known to suggest that BV is associated with having a new sex partner or having multiple sex partners. Help reduce the risk of upsetting the natural chemical balance of the vagina and developing BV by using condoms, limiting the number of sex partners, refraining from douching and using all of the medicine prescribed for treatment of BV, even if the symptoms go away.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is how the name came about....CCB............

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 27-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=STUD100
How did u guys live with that smell? Gosh, it simply turns me off n its just a quickie! She did took a bath b4 fuck, but then, the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

another solution is spray some perfume on the CB and wearing a gas mask yourself.... keke

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 27-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
another solution is spray some perfume on the CB and wearing a gas mask yourself.... keke
If you have nothing useful or constructive to say, why don't you just keep your trap shut!

Vaginal infections can lead to serious complications. Foul smelling pussies are no laughing matter.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-07-2005, 01:39 PM
isel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

thing spraying perfume every few mins u bonk her pussy should help and let her get ur hint....

cheers
Old 27-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
K123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its serious matter if you bonk her without protection. better get treatment soon
Old 27-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
STUD100 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTUD100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to forum boss n other nice bros who share their exp n idea on how to get rid of the CCB..keke..N just realise i kena deduct man! Haha, the bro who deducted me only got one rep power but wana talk cock in my CP?alamak! Guess this ccb thingy must have hit u hard? Ur tounge must be salty i guess!hehe..Haiz, bo tai bo chi ask Q oso kena deduct sia! Wat a world! Anyway, thx to those to contribute their help! Guess treatment is really needed. But some funny idea is oso worth considering after the treatment dont really work lah! Keke.Thanks!

Ps: u only got one rep power! I still got 55 to KO..do ur best to deduct me k? But meanwhile go check ur tounge, maybe kena infection on ur whoever ccb.
Old 27-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Help! This fling i pick up, got a nasty cb smell!!
CCB are normally signs of infection ie thrust, candidia...etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1