The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6176 / Power: 18
bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute
How many girls can U fuck in a day?

Had this crazy idea many years ago and had put it to a test.
Chose a date to do it.

That morning, had sex with GF (RD1)before she goes to work. after lunch, draw out 1K from ATM and head to Lor 6 at 2pm for Thai coz it is cheap $50(RD2). Finished, go to the next house(RD3), thinking of going to the next hse for Rd4 but no mood, so went to the nearby kopi to drink and recuperate. Still no mood for next round.

Luckily a friend call and we met at selegie for more kopi. Told him about my mission that day, so we had massage at parklane and then head to Lor12(RD4). By this time, it is already 8pm.
Head to newton to meet our drinking buddies but did not drink, only drink fruit juices to energise followed by RedBull. By 11pm, went with a friend to Lor18(RD5), then heard from other Bros that L20H40(think this hse is no more) will do Hot BBBJ, most of the houses there in GL only do BJ, but that Hse is special, got BBBJ with Hot tea.

Booked tat bbbj girl, the dick stand but cannot cum, bonked her untill times up without cumming. No Choice got to leave.

The next idea was how many nationalities can fuck in a day in S'pore.
Morning fuck GF(SG), 230pm went Lor6 (Thai) then on the street Lor10 booked a (PRC). after checkin and did the deed, went back home.

Evening go to Lor 14 and in one of the hse ask mummy for (Malaysian Malay), she say got 1 from K.L but Cat150, see her already buay tahan, slim sexy killer model body with boobs and butt & CFM face.

She hold my hand and brought me to the room, service top notch including AR. By the time walk out from there, legs wobbly alredi.

Was thinking of going Joo Chiat for Viet at one of my regular pub but think no ammo alredi, so head down to newton to meet buddies, one of the buddies say that there is russian girl nearby at Garden Hotel along Balmoral Road. He did some sms and booking was confirmed at 11pm.

When reached Garden Hotel, sms OKT, was given rm number, she is from (Poland), lucky cummed but took long time.

So guys, if you got any experience on the numbers of girls you fucked in a day or in a trip overseas, please penned it here, may it be mass orgy or like me, one by one. Would really love to hear it.

Please PM Latest Post: Sky_liner2, Msuzu, Oldwulf
Old 08-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lebronjames6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many girls can U fuck in a day?

bro. u machiam eat international buffet
Old 08-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

TS....u sibay heong leh!!! 5 RD 1 day
At my age now....probably 2 at most lor
Old 08-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
TS....u sibay heong leh!!! 5 RD 1 day
At my age now....probably 2 at most lor
That time young & strong. Now maybe can do 3 only.
Heard some youngster can even do up to 10 times a day.
I SALUTE

Old 08-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, bro u steady. My max is only 3 times and its with my girlfriend. The third time was like running IPPT 2.4 for me..... Damn tired.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronjames6 View Post
bro. u machiam eat international buffet
LOL.LOL LOL ...intl buffet.....good one

Old 08-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk81665 View Post
That time young & strong. Now maybe can do 3 only.
Heard some youngster can even do up to 10 times a day.
I SALUTE
10 times...?!?!?!? tt's my quota for 1 month!!!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

For a old man like me, 3 rounds maximum.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Twice. One is gf, the other is gf's best friend.. Had gf in thr late morning and went to gf bff house in evening on same day. What's more her boyfriend came and looked for her while my dick was inside her. Damn exciting.. Woohoo..

But that was in my younger days. Now no energy nor time and just want stability.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

For me all 3 were Thais. Reach Bkk check in hotel quickly call up my fb1 to come over had 2 rounds with her before my OC come over , did 3 rounds with her 2 at night and 1 in the morning b4 she leave for work, after that call up fb2 to come over and did another 2 rounds. Total 7 rounds in 24hrs .....
Old 08-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

young man like me can probably do 5 or more also haha
most i had was 4 time in less than 2 hours with some prc chick
Old 08-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5 times with the same girl from 11pm to 8am the next morning.she is those cfm face and skill is 10/10. Is a very good FB.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

threesome considered lol? 2 girls twice in a day... otherwise is 8 times 1 girl for the record.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 16
zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!

power la u bro....

me 3 in a day....unable to offload more .....
Old 08-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IamsoFree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 time max for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1