The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just to share a Story (potential KC Trap)

Hi Bros,

Just to share a true story. Potential KC trap based on IMHO.

Visited CP few months back and found a KTV that is my kinda veg. Those that I sometimes spot on train etc on a once per year or less ratio.

Cut the story short got her contact took her back and had a great night. Came back and we chat on WeChat occasionally. Recently she started saying sprain ankle, having to endure long train ride back on those hard seats etc.

Few days back had another chat. Told her bad mood due to family elder in ICU. She just say orh. Subsequently her message was that she is down with flu. Few days never went to work. Now in hospital and on drip. Then say no money as unable to work, need to pay rent, buy medicine, etc etc.

Personally feel it is a lousy attempt at trying to get $$$ from me. But did not say would send her $$$ or what. Just said if I go over will tip abit more. Previously even told her if I visit China would pay for her to meet me at the city.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Just to share a Story (potential KC Trap)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing around View Post
Hi Bros,

Visited CP few months back and found a KTV that is my kinda veg. Those that I sometimes spot on train etc on a once per year or less ratio.

Cut the story short got her contact took her back and had a great night. Came back and we chat on WeChat occasionally. Recently she started saying sprain ankle, having to endure long train ride back on those hard seats etc.

Few days back had another chat. Told her bad mood due to family elder in ICU. She just say orh. Subsequently her message was that she is down with flu. Few days never went to work. Now in hospital and on drip. Then say no money as unable to work, need to pay rent, buy medicine, etc etc.

Personally feel it is a lousy attempt at trying to get $$$ from me. But did not say would send her $$$ or what. Just said if I go over will tip abit more. Previously even told her if I visit China would pay for her to meet me at the city.
Bro when all incidents suddenly cluster together......is like buying only one 4D number n yr one number open up top three prize at one time..........timing very zhun !!!......Why she no share how she miss u etc.......she miss yr money......
Old 10-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

She only has commercial transactions with you. She has to maintain her old customers hoping they go back to support and u r juz one of her customers. Dunn trust them. Always have this in mind when u cheong: 戏子无情、婊子无义!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Read the link in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another fucked up girl in this world.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

She msg few guys same message each time don't you know.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree Bros. My stand now is if I go then would likely RTF. But it is a RTF. At most give abit more tips but nothing more.
Old 11-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:

Previously even told her if I visit China would pay for her to meet me at the city.
Well it seems that u are laying the trap for yourself
Old 12-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

I would not deny that. At least it was fun throwing her the idea of going to other cities to find me.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
drunken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrunken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I would not deny that. At least it was fun throwing her the idea of going to other cities to find me.
bro, great that you have a conscious mind..
be a player
Old 13-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Agree Bros! Many thanks for all the support!

Just think of the good times and enjoy the moment. That is what we are paying for anyway.
Old 13-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pay per use...absolutely.
Old 13-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Read the link in my signature.
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

yes , i paid the price for it well enough to now wake up from it

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
"Pain is weakness leaving the body".
Rather interesting..care to elaborate your perspective on this quote.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post

Anyway, I just walk away. Walk away and never look back. The more you invest in a relationship, the more hurt will come to you. Pure experienced talk.

Cheers!
Wa..that's y you are winner LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1