The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
phpbb is one of the Best!phpbb is one of the Best!phpbb is one of the Best!
Difference Between Health Centres and Massage advertisements

Hi bros,

My apology to ask as I still quite new have massage things. May I ask what are the differences between visiting a hc and making a direct call to book massage under the "local massage services directory" forum for massage? Which one is better? And what are the down sides for both?

I have been visiting on HC only and would like to try some call in services. Notice that the price for HC are abit more expensive sometimes and y do people still go for HC instead?

Any disadvantages of booking massage from the hotline posted in "local massage services directory" forum?

Please be gentle with me bros.

Thanks.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Difference Between Health Centres and Massage advertisements

hc cant lock their room door.
u can pick your masseuse.

freelance, u can lock the hotel room door.
dealing with one lady, u know the hj price .
Old 10-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15849 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Pay some $$$ try yourself u can get your answer
Old 11-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phpbb View Post
Hi bros,

My apology to ask as I still quite new have massage things. May I ask what are the differences between visiting a hc and making a direct call to book massage under the "local massage services directory" forum for massage? Which one is better? And what are the down sides for both?

I have been visiting on HC only and would like to try some call in services. Notice that the price for HC are abit more expensive sometimes and y do people still go for HC instead?

Any disadvantages of booking massage from the hotline posted in "local massage services directory" forum?

Please be gentle with me bros.

Thanks.
FL normally under okt or freelance with bad services but HC mostly with good experience

seriously i dun get why TS posting this.. instead of asking why not try both

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1