The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Foreign NUS student attacked sinkee girl?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.edvantage.com.sg/confessions

My friend was at the SRC track at around 11pm just now when she was approached by a guy who was exercising as well. He approached her in the middle of her static exercise and they started chatting about school. (He was knowledgeable in his field so he probably wasn't a fake, if that's what you're thinking.)

Halfway through he asked her to go out with him, and of course she rejected. After chatting for a while more he said something to the extent of skipping all the boring parts and getting into the action and even tried to force himself onto her. She pushed him away and went off and he did not persist.

To those of you who are going to start blaming my friend for running alone at night and talking to strangers, consider these:

1. She was within NUS compound.

2. She was at the SRC track, an open space.

3. He was a fellow NUS student, he appeared level-headed and not intoxicated.

And this is the most disgusting part. This guy was most probably just 'trying his luck', which was why when she pushed him away he did not persist. He's not stupid, he knows that if he continues, it's a criminal offence. But the damage has been dealt, it was a traumatic experience for my friend.

My friend doesn't want to ID the person so let this to be a cautionary tale. To others girls who like to run alone at night, take note, NUS is not as safe as you think it is.

To foreign students with whatever preconceived notions of Singaporean girls, please wake up your idea, Singaporean girls are not as easy as you think, keep your bloody hands to yourselves.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1