The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 19
YouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to all
Thai FLs at Geylang (around WH)

Was walking around WH area saw many thai Fls there.
Anyone knows what's the going rate there for short time? Had one the other nite outside the mama shop. $40 and have to pay for room which is $5. the room is those opposite the mama shop one. There is only a bed and an attached bath. but it's quite clean. they provide towel but it's like a piece of cloth. the soap provided is like those small piece of chocolate bar type. I rather pay $10 for hotel room.

Anyone one knows what's the going rate for booking? Was quoted $150 to $200. But mostly quote $180 with hotel room. Told them dont want room the rate quoted was $150. And they asked questions like where i stay where i am going to bring them etc. WTF. If booking a girl means stay in the room and fuck fuck fuck, where got fun? Has anyone booked a girl then bring them out? seems like the OKT dont allow. one of the oKT even asked me if there are anyone else in my house if i were to bring them home. booking a girl must go through so many interview questions???
Old 09-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Thai FLs at Geylang (around WH)

bro you.. i understand ur worries..
Old 09-07-2005, 02:26 AM
ThaiGerSiao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hahaha i think the questions are for them to be mentally prepared or something liddat... maybe they are jus scared of AV la...
Old 09-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

They jus wanted to keep track of where the gal is....jus in case "some ppl" ask....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 26-07-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

YouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to all

Anyone knows what is the going rate for FLs (short time) outside "Dragon" hotel? Was quoted $50 inlcude hotel room. Got one look like darker version of li li zhen, Yummy.

Also found another Gem along Lor16 (near kopi shop). She was with a ladyboy so dont dare to approach her cos she might be a he. so decided to walk a few rounds then when i walked past her she smiled at me so i sat beside her and talked to her. Should be a she and not some ladyboy from my observation and the way she speaks. She quote me $50. not sure include hotel or not. Maybe try tomorrow. Finally a true freelancer with no OKT. Hope can have some fun with her .
Old 27-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSuck!
seems like the OKT dont allow. one of the oKT even asked me if there are anyone else in my house if i were to bring them home. booking a girl must go through so many interview questions???
You lucky they never give you immediate HIV test!!

Usually those around L16 work with OKT, now migrate from backlane to frontlane in quiet times. Usually go to a small house at the side. Setup something like in the 90's when there were no Hotel 81's and you want to take someone for overnight. You should not pay more than 50 which should include the room, and at that rate, you should actually go to the legal fish-tank ones, sometimes you can get lucky with those, at least you know what you are paying for.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
You should not pay more than 50 which should include the room, and at that rate, you should actually go to the legal fish-tank ones, sometimes you can get lucky with those, at least you know what you are paying for.
Dont worry bro. now their catch phrase seems to be "Money back guarantee". Guess you dont have to worry about getting a bad bonk from these FLs..........
Old 11-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Tried one of them last month.. Was tempted by the two piece they worn... Overall not a bad experience except tat their girls are not tat young....

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 11-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Tried one of them last month.. Was tempted by the two piece they worn... Overall not a bad experience except tat their girls are not tat young....
Bro, which area you tried?
I tried one in front of dragon hotel, very syt and good bod and 20 year old only. I think she quite popular. THink she went back already before i have the chance to book her.

There are currently quite a few gems around WH area.

Anyway, along Lor 20, was quoted $40 for 40 min. anyone tried before? is it really 40 min? saw quite a few gems there too.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

WH area... Near there is one mama shop there..

Quote:
Bro, which area you tried?

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 11-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
along Lor 20, was quoted $40 for 40 min. anyone tried before? is it really 40 min?
Wah, such good deal?! Average to $1 per min. The Great Thailand Sale.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was supposed to meet a PRC contact at Lorong 19 that a fellow samster passed to me. Xiao Qxxx ($100 / 2shots). But upon meeting her, decided that its not my cuppa tea. Made an excuse that i did not bring enough money with me and needed to go and withdraw.

Went to the Lorong 18 legal houses and explore but nothing caught my eye. Already 1.15am, then saw this Thai FL with her OKT outside this Fragnance Hotel. Very cute and innocent then decided to engage her.

Once in the room she look so cute. She does not possess a good command of the language hence not much communication. Started by stroking her thighs and then removing her wind breaker signalling her to take things slow. Started to kiss her on the lips with slight resistance on her part but manage to overcome that and started frenching and massaging her little boobies at the same time. Wow, like reliving my teenage days.

One thing to mention is that she is not those wild commando types judging from her service. Just pure sensual sex, her hair smell damn nice. Really those little girly feeling.

Proceeded to bath. SOP

Afterwhich, we got on to the bed and she begin to catbath me with occassional light bitting on the nipples. Real shiok.......Then she gave a BBBJ for about 1 min then capped me and continue to blow somemore. Buay Tahan, actually wanted to CIM but must try her pussy.

Mounted her missionary, doggie then scissors position (This is where i CUM). Like her light moans with each thrust and withdrawal, Mmm, Mmm..ahh...ahh.....although a little fake at times but enough to make me high.

After that took some tissue and removed my sperm filled condom. Bath me, i got dressed and lay on the bed while admiring her applying her make up and blow dry her hair. Such a nice girl. Manage to carry out a chicken and duck conversation while feasting my eyes on her. Upon leaving still manage to kiss her on the lips.

Name: Koi
Height: 1.5M (Real pettie gal)
Weight: 38-40kg
Breast: Cup A
Waist: 22cm
Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Can be improved)
BJ: 7/10 (With cap still got shiok shiok feeling)
FJ: 6/10

Damage: $43 for OKT, $10 for Room at Fragnance Hotel (Self Requested)
Old 12-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Went to the Lorong 18 legal houses and explore but nothing caught my eye. Already 1.15am, then saw this Thai FL with her OKT outside this Fragnance Hotel. Very cute and innocent then decided to engage her.

Name: Koi
Height: 1.5M (Real pettie gal)
Weight: 38-40kg
Breast: Cup A
Waist: 22cm
Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Can be improved)
BJ: 7/10 (With cap still got shiok shiok feeling)
FJ: 6/10

Damage: $43 for OKT, $10 for Room at Fragnance Hotel (Self Requested)
Bro thanks for sharing info on this girl. Wanted to try her.
I think I saw this girl before also. Looks very young like school girl. Her legs a bit meaty (but not fat) right ?

How come pay $43 ?? Funny figure. $10 for fragrance room seems quite good deal. I was quoted $18 from other OKT.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:30 AM
Samster

Tonite wanted to look for a girl outside the mamashop for booking but kena booked liao. This girl quite hot, always kena booking.

So walked to Lor 20 then saw the OKT outside the hotel. I had dealt with this OKT before, quite a nice guy compared to others. Show me pics of girls in his handphone then ask me go up and see. Only got 2 today. One I F before, the other I saw before too, both got nice figure. Cant decide which one then OKT said why not take 2. Asked him how much and he said $100 for 45 min ! Wow! good deal. Cos cat40 $80 for 2 and the most 30 min. Very tempting man havent tried 3some before. BUt did not take up the offer cos wanted to do booking and not mentally prepared . Maybe next time.

So went over to WH mama shop saw a few really solid girls. One I think got 34C/D cup a bit tan looking and quite chio. But she seems a bit cold. So decided to take the one beside who looks the fairest. Very fair like chinese. OKT quoted $55 for hotel room beside but i slashed it to $50. KNN i chiong there a few times only $45 with hotel room.

But the service i must say is quite good. This girl (said her name is peh peh as in white white) said she worked in J-one massage (or is it A-one) in bkk. Told me she is 28. But she looked quite young. Breast B cup but a bit saggy.Bed service quite good. No rush with good catbath. at first she only licked my cock. then i service her. Gave her a good licked and she shuddered. Dunno acting or she very sensitive. She said enough then she go back to BBBJ me. She was there for quite awhile, quite good. She had KY on standby but no need to use cos made her wet already. Capped me and did her on top, missionary, doggie, missionary then took off condom and she wank me off.

The whole session took about 35 to 40 min. Quite worth. Might go back to try the 34D cupper in a few days, looks very very delicious. wonder if anyone tried. can give FR?
Old 12-08-2005, 03:37 AM
XiaLanKia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

haha me hv bad experience too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1