The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 17
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold
Romance with a Ktv gal

Hi All,

it has been a long time since I last log in. I have been KC with a PRC ktv gal since last year december till recently.

I have been to Egos and like a local ktv gal, try to court but fail. During kabuki, also same fate.

Last decemeber went with a few kakis to this popular prc joint, not to mention the name. First time there so just choose a gal, can talk so quite like her. but than when i say wanna to know her better... she ask for $2k. WTF, not even a kiss yet wanna ask that price.. get piss off and did not contact her than.

Few days later kaki ask me to go there again, saw her when I at the lift, she sms me say sorry, that day drunk and ask me to call her later. but than i bochap.

Than i sit in the room alone for some time, my frenz keep asking me any how pick one first lah.. so i walk out of the room... than i saw this gal playing with mobile... walk towards her "可以陪我坐吗?“

This is where a miracle romance starts.....
Old 21-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Romance with a Ktv gal

1st camper reporting
Old 21-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS bro, thank u for sharing your story with us here, but a woman that wants to earn an easy living in such industry despite her difficulties in life; real or perceived, i have my reservations on such women.

To me its like a short sparkle and fizzle out in no time, nothing less than a start to drama and tragedy.
I hope u can consider other options in life, if u like prc women like myself, there are many others who work normal jobs in SG, no need to find one in a ktv that sees so many men in a night and can read through them easily, as the saying goes; highest bidder gets it.
Old 21-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

"Romance" with a WHORE???

Are you out of your mind?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FookKew View Post

This is where a miracle romance starts.....
ho say liao... camp for miracle...
Old 21-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 17
FookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to beholdFookKew is a splendid one to behold

thanks for all the support... i will continue than.

after that day, my frenz and i went down again so i call her to sit with me again. we talk alot more than last time , as usual i send her back and on the way we chat alot about our interest and feeling. we found that we are so alike.

that day we make arrangement for a date... from than on we went for movies, makan and also temple for prayers.

when we go shopping, she dont like me to pay for her, she say unless is her bf or husband she will not ask me to pay for her personal item. i found her different, different from the rest i met.

Soon, we develop to become lovers. We kiss, french and hold hand during shopping like lovers.

one day she told me, she is going back to China for holiday during CNY. I cant bare to leaves her... i send her to airport... we kiss like no tomorrow in the airport... and she leaves me for the first time...
Old 21-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SexyMenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping with GPS...
Old 22-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Is this a story telling session? Why not just post all at once instead in parts?
Old 22-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
Is this a story telling session? Why not just post all at once instead in parts?
I hope it's fiction because I can't believe anyone can be that naive in real life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SexyMenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fiction or non fiction...lets read whats on his agenda with the romance...
Old 22-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
inuzuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have seen many of my friends falling in ... and out... of love with KTV girls... whether local or otherwise its all the same. The ending always not good..
Some of these girls have really sad stories of course there are always fake ones around. But irregardless of how devastating their backgrounds can be, i find that once they are in these line they become harden, become like emotionless and cold deep within. Outside they seems cheerful and all that but thats for their job sake, but within its all cold.
Once i know this local KTV girl who told me this "I have make many men fall at my feet, and kick them away so as to make room for others. Its not iam badass or what.. but its a game. We are all on a big pirate ship. Men look and pay for fun, women give fun and receive payment. Its nothing but a transaction. Pls dun come to pirate ship and look for romance. You wont find it. And even if u find it, it wont last cos its not real. All is an illusion."

Even the most innocent gals, once in this trade a part of them is gone. Every minute of their work is giving illusions of love and care. Once in a while, u will hear a story of a pirate and piratecess finding real love, but what are the odds of it happening to u? So, to all bros, pls dont make the mistake of finding love on a pirate ship. Just my honest humble opinion
Old 22-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sammysgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I hope it's fiction because I can't believe anyone can be that naive in real life.
Apparently, there are a lot of naïve men in Singapore.
Old 22-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, camp for the $ request episode.

You think u r in romance, but she's only thinking on how to empty your wallet.

As one bro puts it, u have boarded a pirate ship! Sexy pirates though.

Good luck bro!
Old 23-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
ho say liao... camp for miracle...
bro return ups you, and come here for miracle too
Old 23-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Interesting, camp for the $ request episode.

You think u r in romance, but she's only thinking on how to empty your wallet.

As one bro puts it, u have boarded a pirate ship! Sexy pirates though.

Good luck bro!
Sexy pirates can got sex also good, even ship sinks ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1