The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why I dumped my fb straght away.

I was going strong with a v pretty fl Prc for 2months. We had sex three times a week at my place. One night after the session when she was having a shower I went through her handbag. What I found shocked me greatly. There was a small notebook, few boxes of condom and a few sheets of paper full of names and phone numbers with the amount of money and dates recorded next to each name. I immediately made a photocopy of the papers. In the next session when she was in the shower I checked her handphone and more names appeared and messages with bookings. I was broken hearted as I had some feeling for her. I told her about my discovery and decided to dump her that night. Of course she was sad.She said I was her best customer. Of course lah I already spent a bomb.Before parting I told her to delete my name and number from her list. Some names and numbers do look familiar should I warn them of this girl.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why I dumped my fb straght away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemon View Post
I was going strong with a v pretty fl Prc for 2months. We had sex three times a week at my place. One night after the session when she was having a shower I went through her handbag. What I found shocked me greatly. There was a small notebook, few boxes of condom and a few sheets of paper full of names and phone numbers with the amount of money and dates recorded next to each name. I immediately made a photocopy of the papers. In the next session when she was in the shower I checked her handphone and more names appeared and messages with bookings. I was broken hearted as I had some feeling for her. I told her about my discovery and decided to dump her that night. Of course she was sad.She said I was her best customer. Of course lah I already spent a bomb.Before parting I told her to delete my name and number from her list. Some names and numbers do look familiar should I warn them of this girl.
You say she is your fb, but you mentioned spending a bomb. So did you paid her for the regular sex? Does that make you her sugar daddy instead of FB?
Old 04-09-2013, 07:51 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, i dont get it...she is a FL, so why are u shock to find the phonebook and boxes condoms in her bag?

Quote:
I was going strong with a v pretty fl Prc for 2months.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

No head no tail...U say she's a FL but also ur FB...Yeah FB but need to pay $$$ one la...U r one of her customers la....Y u so shock to find her little black book??

Doesnt mean u spend a bomb bonking her she will stop being a FL...Tts her job la...
Old 04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Probably she is his FB and he have been spending quite a bit on her. But it turns out that she was a FL at the end of the day. Well, that's my assumption though..
Old 04-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Probably she is his FB and he have been spending quite a bit on her. But it turns out that she was a FL at the end of the day. Well, that's my assumption though..

agree... being a FL without TS knowledge...

Old 04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
carnivore33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is nothing wrong with having a FB who is also a FL. She has to earm her living. Its not as if you "bao" her.

Going thru her stuff is not too right also. She says u r her best customer should be clear enuf that both ur views on the relationship is different.

Cheer up...

To the land of bouncing tits and swaying hips... Wheres my Honey?????
Old 04-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

I thought the title said "Why I dumped my Facebook straight away."

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 04-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FB should not spend a bomb ??? she a FL and will be a FL don;t need to be too uoset. got $$$ will have pussy.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivore33 View Post
There is nothing wrong with having a FB who is also a FL. She has to earm her living. Its not as if you "bao" her.

Going thru her stuff is not too right also. She says u r her best customer should be clear enuf that both ur views on the relationship is different.

Cheer up...
and he should believe that he is her best customer? naive...she says that to everybody
Old 04-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Be it FB or FL there are no strings attach, so why get upset over it? Afterall you are just going after sex isnt it? Cheer up bro, 旧的不去新的不来.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

like what boss say in the first place why are in love with a whore, they are made to be fuck forget and move on
Old 04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

His ego is crushed. He thought he managed to bed the VERY PRETTY girl because of his thoughtful gifts, sweet talking ability and his awesome sexual skills. He thought he was in an exclusive club. He thought the personal connection was real and non-commercial. End up the girl is only meeting him for his thoughtful gifts.

Well, after the truth is exposed, the PRC Fl remains very pretty right? So who satisfy you after you expose the truth? Why not retain her on a commercial basis? She needs money to survive, you need sex. It's a bonus she is very pretty and you would have gotten into a comfortable routine with her after having sex with her thrice weekly for 2 months.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
if TS can accept this reality, it would be a WIN WIN situation - TS wants great sex. The girl wants $.
Yeah. In the first place, he looked into her handbag without permission when she was showering. Hey TS, when you showered, does she snoop around your house? Anything missing or not?

TS, think of everything that makes you angry and put it in many single-line sentences. Then add this statement 'but she is still a good f*ck right?' You will feel better. Don't believe me? Try this.

She shouldn't have lied to me. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

I am sad to see the name list in her bag. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

I thought we had something special. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

I never thought she is so money face. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

Soon... your small head will convince your big head to go back for more. Granted... things might never be the same again. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)
Old 04-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I think problems arise when the GUY start to develop feelings for WL. I can't blame TS for I know how it feels.

For WL, their hearts are dead. U are just a piece of meat with money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1