The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trip to KL

Hi guys
happen that i was at KL last month on business trip, brought customers up north to makan, sightseeing n shopping stuffs n that.
heard the cost of massage is damn cheap in KL, KLang area. so after a dinner with customers i decided to take cab to the outskirt of KL jalan kuchai lama, a taman like area. no idea which shop to go, i comb thru all the massage shops, i think got at least 20 massage shop there. then decided to go into this shop called 美鑫,tried no. 3. the HDLY and zhua geng lasted like 30mins. is good, the 1st 30mins massage also good. cost is RM50 + RM50. well not really cheap like i thought. then i went up to this place called 绿洲,walao, walk up n damn dark. then reccomended this no 23. MILF, then walk thru the rooms, wow, heard moaning, but fake one lar. due to riskm didnt want to try other services, i just ask the lady to do HJ. then pay counter, charges is RM130. still not satisfied took cab to damansara perdana, saw this place called D'touch, try a NL, normal. charges is RM117 all in.

again just my 2cents, charges in KL is equally no cheaper than JB. pity the folks there have to think twice to go Massage. but again a nice place if u want to have some adventures. am going to try more shops in KL.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nimitzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip to KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by canola123 View Post
Hi guys
happen that i was at KL last month on business trip, brought customers up north to makan, sightseeing n shopping stuffs n that.
heard the cost of massage is damn cheap in KL, KLang area. so after a dinner with customers i decided to take cab to the outskirt of KL jalan kuchai lama, a taman like area. no idea which shop to go, i comb thru all the massage shops, i think got at least 20 massage shop there. then decided to go into this shop called 美鑫,tried no. 3. the HDLY and zhua geng lasted like 30mins. is good, the 1st 30mins massage also good. cost is RM50 + RM50. well not really cheap like i thought. then i went up to this place called 绿洲,walao, walk up n damn dark. then reccomended this no 23. MILF, then walk thru the rooms, wow, heard moaning, but fake one lar. due to riskm didnt want to try other services, i just ask the lady to do HJ. then pay counter, charges is RM130. still not satisfied took cab to damansara perdana, saw this place called D'touch, try a NL, normal. charges is RM117 all in.

again just my 2cents, charges in KL is equally no cheaper than JB. pity the folks there have to think twice to go Massage. but again a nice place if u want to have some adventures. am going to try more shops in KL.
Bro, are u sure u combed thru all the mps ? there are several mps in kuchai lama that provide FJ for rm 130, all popiah stock, some of them are pretty good. Its a shame u missed it.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jalan kuchai lama, actually start from where?
i only managed been to wat the locals called 鸿图园
do reccomend somemore places?
i heard they r few nice one at Damansara perdana, a up market area.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canola123 View Post
jalan kuchai lama, actually start from where?
i only managed been to wat the locals called 鸿图园
do reccomend somemore places?
i heard they r few nice one at Damansara perdana, a up market area.
I don't understand why do you need to go up to damansara perdana when there's basically almost no FJ joint there? Gosh, Where do you get your info from? PM me the next time you're in KL.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

Bro canola, you missed these girls in Kuchai Lama ...

Old 10-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
You can also provide me your recommendations / list bro? Mind if I ask too?
How's it going to benefit you and me if you have the list bro ? As I can see, you're quite public about your profile. Are you going to put in on a sex blog or something ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1