The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of
BOSS memebers fall in here (TCSS)

Well just want to start this so that we can continue to TCSS and share good lobang. Can be food, electronics, knowledge and maybe sports outing. Keeping fit should be considered so that we are always fit on you know where. There's a saying married man are not only fit but fucking fit. Kekeke.

Others are also welcome to join in. So lets start the bosssss rolling...... Hooah
Old 01-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of
Re: BOSS memebers fall in here (TCSS)

ai yo, first thing to share - how can your spelling be so fx%4 type.... memembers should be spelt members or is it that u are so scared and worried (or maybe happy and anticipating eagerly )now that I will be penetrating your backside in a couple of hours that u can spell properly????? ....remember to bring KY today hor????

Oso to add, can also share DVDs, handphones lobang etc.even religious knowledge... only 1 thing cannot share......CO.......but then again..... there is also 1 BOSS member I personally know that even if he were to share his CO....I am sure all our brothers will also decline....kekekekkeekekeke...just joking.......
Old 01-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of
Re: BOSS members fall in here (TCSS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsim
memembers should be spelt members or is it that u are so scared and worried
Too sexecited lah.... Going out with u to bonk your ass ma... I'll bring johnson baby lotion instead of KY. Kekeke
Old 01-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster

Re: BOSS members fall in here (TCSS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
How to be a BOSS member ar??? Don know I can be 1 or not??
Hi bro how to reject you.... U oso in TV AA list liao.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT

Greatly honoured..... First time see senior John Teo on our BOSS thread..... Of course u can join BOSS but think u overqualified..... to be just an ordinary member.... u must be considered as our first honorary member...kekekeke.. bro spursgetz, my plp skills improving hor.....
Old 01-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
Well just want to start this so that we can continue to TCSS and share good lobang. Can be food, electronics, knowledge and maybe sports outing. Keeping fit should be considered so that we are always fit on you know where. There's a saying married man are not only fit but fucking fit. Kekeke.

Others are also welcome to join in. So lets start the bosssss rolling...... Hooah
I agree with the statement in bold wholeheartedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
I'm not under AA list or TV's frd. Me just a newbie. Can participate in here?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 01-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2546 / Power: 20
inventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
I agree with the statement in bold wholeheartedly.
I'm not under AA list or TV's frd. Me just a newbie. Can participate in here?
As long as u posted FR..... U r more than welcomed to join BOSS..... Just give our chairman bro mercenary19 a PM will do bro.....

[QUOTE=JT/]Think they will reject me also eventually.
Last time heard threadstarter saying like wat BOSS member cheong PRC...share contact pf PRc!!! I where to find PRC contact??? JT is Minah man leh! [QUOTE/]

Who dare to reject u??? Its u who reject PRC chio bu mah..... hehehe......

..... GGMU.....
Old 01-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

all are welcome..but must pay membership fees....$100/year...cheque payable to spursgetz
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 01-07-2005, 01:03 PM
cherrypopper

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Please accept me as a member. What can i contribute?
Old 01-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

inventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
all are welcome..but must pay membership fees....$100/year...cheque payable to spursgetz
Money no have..... Life got 1..... Sperms got millions.... so which wan u wan??? hahahaha..... Hope to see U @ GL10 next friday......

..... GGMU.....
Old 01-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inventry
Money no have..... Life got 1..... Sperms got millions.... so which wan u wan??? hahahaha..... Hope to see U @ GL10 next friday......

KNS..why u alway against me...

dun dare to go down GL10 lah..wait kena whack by u how...mi scare scare leh
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 01-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNS..why u alway against me... dun dare to go down GL10 lah..wait kena whack by u how...mi scare scare leh
Kaozzzz........... cannot take jokes is it???? Then dun joke with u liao lor......... KNS lar.... Inventry good man lai eh.... where got whack pple wan???? Come lar.... long time no see u liao mah..... i buy u the famous teh-o of GL10..... swee bo???

..... GGMU.....
Old 01-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inventry
Kaozzzz........... cannot take jokes is it???? Then dun joke with u liao lor......... KNS lar.... Inventry good man lai eh.... where got whack pple wan???? Come lar.... long time no see u liao mah..... i buy u the famous teh-o of GL10..... swee bo???

u dun whack..u hamtun can liao..mi old man..no strength to defence myself

i dunno yet..see 1st..now msn with banana...i also told him see 1st
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 01-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
u dun whack..u hamtun can liao..mi old man..no strength to defence myself i dunno yet..see 1st..now msn with banana...i also told him see 1st
OOooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... U lidat say u win liao lor......

..... GGMU.....
Old 01-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

I ask newbie question because I really dun know..."What does BOSS stands for?" (Dun zap hor)

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1