The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Negative FRs or poor service WLs/OKTs

With all the reviews provided in this forum,both good & bad ones,I guess it would be good to have a thread to keep all the bad ones for the ease of bros to look at & decide.A thread for all the complaints & money waste on the hunt for shiok service.
Old 24-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Negative FRs or poor service WLs/OKTs

Well to those bros whom zap me for this thread...LOSER! The forum is here to have us share each experiences...I am not here to spoil the WLs business.If a WL truly sucks in their services,then they ought to improve.
Infamous ones like CongCong 2038 is an example.I guess those who zap me probably are some OKT supporters.....or whatever.bah!
Old 31-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
fuckerworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who s cong2 2038?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Negative FRs or poor service WLs/OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Well to those bros whom zap me for this thread...LOSER! The forum is here to have us share each experiences...I am not here to spoil the WLs business.If a WL truly sucks in their services,then they ought to improve.
Infamous ones like CongCong 2038 is an example.I guess those who zap me probably are some OKT supporters.....or whatever.bah!
Hi there,

post whatever u like...be it good, bad or otherwise...provided it is done in good faith

Oh yes post again wif some info, whatever it is...n I shall upz u shortly thereafter

Happy bonking n be safe!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find that okts of 1649 w19 2033 2038 2041 are not very friendly. Quite impatient and intimidating.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
I find that okts of 1649 w19 2033 2038 2041 are not very friendly. Quite impatient and intimidating.
Actually i find 1649 quite friendly. Must find tong tong liao. Sometimes give and take as long as got good service gem can liao

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I find the 2033 okts ok leh, but i agree, the rest of the lorong 20 okts aren't as friendly as elsewhere in gl, combined with difficulty in parking my car, i prefer not to hit this street. As for gals, i hesitate to criticize anyone cos one man's meat is another man's poison, even the legendary poor svc cc i have to admit was one of the cutest syts in gl when she was a newbie last may. I'd say the newbies who gave me below average svc this yr were apple 1809, lili 2041, ting ting 2831 & xiao ai 2831, but they're all definitely prettier than average, if not among the prettiest newbies i've seen so far.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckerworm View Post
who s cong2 2038?
Bro.....yr name purposely want to ramp cong cong is it.....so funny.....
Old 06-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
The worst okt helper i have met is " Aunty Lucy" from 1649.....typical kampong auntie like the 60's .......i cant even bother to know her name......i " so embarrassed " !!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
I think they are quite ok lah. But all okts got mood one. Even some of the more friendly okts can have their "off" days, and become curt or snappish.

But yeah, agree that W19 really not friendly sometimes.
Old 25-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Sorry, forgot the housenr. Only thing I remember it was in lor 6, a Thai house, diagonally opposite that hotel.....

First of all: what struck me this time I went to Geylang Thai houses is that 1. I did not see any pretty Thai gal at all and 2. All showed black face when I entered the house.

For some reason the okt convinced me to take this gal by the name of An. Downstairs she tried to smile, but in the room she showed black face during the whole session and did not talk a single word to me except she asked me how old I was. Fucked her less than a minute ,no mood, showered and fucked off as fast as I could...
Bad: $50....
Good: next month going to Bangkok
Old 25-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Sorry, forgot the housenr. Only thing I remember it was in lor 6, a Thai house, diagonally opposite that hotel.....

First of all: what struck me this time I went to Geylang Thai houses is that 1. I did not see any pretty Thai gal at all and 2. All showed black face when I entered the house.

For some reason the okt convinced me to take this gal by the name of An. Downstairs she tried to smile, but in the room she showed black face during the whole session and did not talk a single word to me except she asked me how old I was. Fucked her less than a minute ,no mood, showered and fucked off as fast as I could...
Hi bro, good quality gals in a high class Bangkok Parlour or go go bar could cost a lot more than s$50. Do enjoy the hospitality of Land of Smile.
Old 25-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee123 View Post
Hi bro, good quality gals in a high class Bangkok Parlour or go go bar could cost a lot more than s$50. Do enjoy the hospitality of Land of Smile.
In most massage places, a good one can be had for baht 2000? About s$80 for 90 mins. So not too bad. Short time gals in go go bar also about the same , plus bar fine.

So good and cheap place for enjoyment......
Old 23-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried 2038 Xia tian. Worst service I ever try, no AR, no French, she tell u I have sore throat need bj with cap, this type service for $150, I kena con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post

Old 23-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolodick View Post
I tried 2038 Xia tian. Worst service I ever try, no AR, no French, she tell u I have sore throat need bj with cap, this type service for $150, I kena con
This sore throat thing is a very commonly used ruse. Latest I had was Lulu and Ling Er from W15.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1