The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sinkie hubby not too smart at "steal eat" :D

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...k-random-girls

Dear The Real Singapore,

My husband recently downloaded a new iPhone app called WeChat. It allows you to chat with strangers and I suspect him of using it to talk to strangers. I read from a forum that WeChat is a popular place for China students studying in Singapore to sell their body for money. Whenever I tried to take a look at his phone he will act very aggressively and snatch it back from me. Once, I caught him talking to a girl called Anna who types in mandarin, I suspect she is a PRC girl student working illegally in Singapore. Now, he even set a new password on his iPhone and I am unable to access his phone anymore. When i ask him what is the reason for setting a new password he will shout back at me saying "Why you so busybody!". Am I too paranoid?

We are a newly wed couple in our late 20s and he goes clubbing with his work and army friends all the time. I am afraid of him picking up random China girls on WeChat for sex. Sometimes he come home drunk and one day I even found a pack of condoms in his briefcase. We never had sex using condoms since he doesn't like it. I am not a very smart person and I graduated only from ITE and he is a university graduate from SIM. Sometimes I feel that the only reason we got married is because I got pregnant and gave birth to our baby. I hope to remain anonymous and I hope to read some of the advices given by your readers.

~~~
plus he is willing to pay S$1000 to the supposed PRC "virgin" for sex. was he born yesterday?? Lol. :p

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1