The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
ahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sex trivia.. Just for fun.. :)

Just happened to see this little trivia posted on fb by a fren.. lol.. so sharing just for the fun of it yea.. desperate times calls for desperate measures..

anw here it goes..

Ever encountered a situation like this?

2 guys (named CON and DOM) and 2 gals (named ANGEL and BABY) wanna have sex with each other. But the problem is there is only 2 condoms (A and B) available. They wanna have protected sex, but at the same time not come in contact with the others' love juices(it would defeat the purpose of wearing a condom wont it? ).

So the question is, how to do it (u can use whatever method as long it meets the requirement )? Lol.. no prize involved here, maybe i can only give points to the first correct answer..

Who knows, maybe one day u may need this?
Old 12-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bergkamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex trivia.. Just for fun.. :)

Con go for Angel. Con wear A first. Then wear B over A. Like that outside of B have Angel juice. Inside of B is clean. Inside of A have Con juice. Outside of A is clean. Then finish liao he take B give to Dom. Dom then screw Angel since outside of B is Angel juice but inside is clean. Con still wearing A screw Baby since inside of A is his juice but outside is clean. Then finish liao he take out A pass to Dom. Dom wear A over B since outside of A is Baby juice. Inside of A is Con juice but Dom still wearing B so he is fine. Then all happy.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
ahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahniu_7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
Con go for Angel. Con wear A first. Then wear B over A. Like that outside of B have Angel juice. Inside of B is clean. Inside of A have Con juice. Outside of A is clean. Then finish liao he take B give to Dom. Dom then screw Angel since outside of B is Angel juice but inside is clean. Con still wearing A screw Baby since inside of A is his juice but outside is clean. Then finish liao he take out A pass to Dom. Dom wear A over B since outside of A is Baby juice. Inside of A is Con juice but Dom still wearing B so he is fine. Then all happy.
wow.. sounds experienced!! lol.. nice nice..
Old 12-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovedanlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
Wahlaueh. Bro Bergkamp! Idea so solid ... but I think after wear open wear open, the whole condom tear liau! Haahahah!
Old 14-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bb300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will purposely loose the condom abit xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1