The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
monster.cookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chio Dentist

Really dunno where to post this. Need some bros to gai siao chio female dentists out there. Need to visit one soon but my regular dentist bo zho liao.

Any input will be appreciated. If scared too blatant (maciam TN ), please send via PM.

Cheers
Old 21-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio Dentist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster.cookie
Really dunno where to post this. Need some bros to gai siao chio female dentists out there. Need to visit one soon but my regular dentist bo zho liao.

Any input will be appreciated. If scared too blatant (maciam TN ), please send via PM.

Cheers
I also want.... but then private dentist very EX, so i usually go to National dental centre.... so if u HENG HENG, can dio 1 swee 1...
Old 21-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
I also want.... but then private dentist very EX, so i usually go to National dental centre.... so if u HENG HENG, can dio 1 swee 1...
You lucky lor bro Dez, i go this type sure tio a geh leng gia man whose fetish is to give pain
Old 21-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster.cookie
You lucky lor bro Dez, i go this type sure tio a geh leng gia man whose fetish is to give pain

so far.... i haven't got so heng yet..... maybe because i haven't got so many decay yet..
Old 21-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Happosai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I remember a thread on this dentist topic very long time ago, there was a recomendation on this chio dentist with big knockers which inevitably will brush against your face while she examine your teeth. As expected, your's truely went to check out this place at Straits trading building as I wanted to do a filing on one of my tooth, the old filing somehow drop off and always got food stuck there. , I think the place is Lee Dentistry or something like that lah, the dentist that attended to me was a early 30s or mid 30s lady. Quite tall about 1.7m, boobs.... not huge maybe B+, overall classy lau chio pattern. Didnt kena "Boob on face" treatment but she was friendly thru out, very professional with lots of encouragement. I hate people drilling my teeth but she manage to convince me to do the filling that I had wanted initially plus another few more due to me brushing too hard. Also had to do polishing and some floride treatment thingy. Overall, my bill came out to 350 odd SIGH.... The penalty of tee koh peh.....

So there you have it guys.... try it at your own risk, hopefully you might kena 1 with big boobies and give you a "face massage" while checking your teeth.
Old 21-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happosai
I remember a thread on this dentist topic very long time ago, there was a recomendation on this chio dentist with big knockers which inevitably will brush against your face while she examine your teeth. As expected, your's truely went to check out this place at Straits trading building as I wanted to do a filing on one of my tooth, the old filing somehow drop off and always got food stuck there. , I think the place is Lee Dentistry or something like that lah, the dentist that attended to me was a early 30s or mid 30s lady. Quite tall about 1.7m, boobs.... not huge maybe B+, overall classy lau chio pattern. Didnt kena "Boob on face" treatment but she was friendly thru out, very professional with lots of encouragement. I hate people drilling my teeth but she manage to convince me to do the filling that I had wanted initially plus another few more due to me brushing too hard. Also had to do polishing and some floride treatment thingy. Overall, my bill came out to 350 odd SIGH.... The penalty of tee koh peh.....

So there you have it guys.... try it at your own risk, hopefully you might kena 1 with big boobies and give you a "face massage" while checking your teeth.
$350 for a TIT tooth make over?? a bit too much eh..... anyway, maybe she knows that u are there are a tit massage... thats why u dare to charge u higher!
Old 21-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Wah Lau eh! $350 i think can go for normal dentist and save 200 for good 90 min bonk.

Thanks for the intro Bro Happ. My office juz walking distance from Straits Builidng. If by tomolo no other gai siao then I may try it
Old 21-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe i'll also drop by there tml... jus for polishing, shld not cost a bomb hopefully
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 21-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Happosai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
maybe she knows that u are there are a tit massage... thats why u dare to charge u higher!
Eh bro, unfortunately I didnt even get to feel her boobies.She's kinda lau chio, but boobies not that big until will kena face while examine teeth. Even got tit massage also I dont think I will ever go back there....
Old 21-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Happosai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
shld not cost a bomb hopefully
Bro this was what I tot b4 I register myself there, how much can I be charged for doing 1 filling.... But look at my final bill, damn sad somemore no "facial"....

Good luck if you do go there.
Old 21-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Think they only take female patients becos of guys like us!
Old 21-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Happosai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong
Think they only take female patients becos of guys like us!
Definately not true, they'll take you as long as you can pay, else I wont be poorer by S$350.
Old 21-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

$350. . . . as a KTV to let me suck her tit for 2 hours also no problem
Old 21-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A bit off track here--- Talking abt female docs, when i went DSC for check-up few yrs bac, there was this lady doc (ard mid-20s). I was surprised that a young female doc was practising there... Knn, damm paiseh when she asked me to pull down my shorts. Then she pulled the kukujiao skin all the way bac & the air-con was so cold.. i was controlling not to erect.
Can imagine the embrassment if i erect during the check-up..
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 22-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Chat Admin

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sayang! perharps if u had erect she would use her mouth to check for u instead?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1