The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
keverus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cat150s that do bbbj even if you have pearly penile papules

Any cat150 actually knowledgeable and openminded enough to do bbbj for bros who have ppp.

I think some bros here would also like to know since ppp removal is not recommended.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat150s that do bbbj even if you have pearly penile papules

Quote:
Originally Posted by keverus View Post
Any cat150 actually knowledgeable and openminded enough to do bbbj for bros who have ppp.

I think some bros here would also like to know since ppp removal is not recommended.
Are you sure what you have is papules and not warts? Hope you've been to the doctor to check that what you have isn't STD related bro. And if a bro has anything unusual growing on his dick, it's a good thing that girls play safe to blow w condom, rather than risk catching anything, which will affect their livelihood.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1521 / Power: 11
ArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Are you sure what you have is papules and not warts? Hope you've been to the doctor to check that what you have isn't STD related bro. And if a bro has anything unusual growing on his dick, it's a good thing that girls play safe to blow w condom, rather than risk catching anything, which will affect their livelihood.
Totally agreed with God !

Old 04-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Here are the health facts that everyone might want to know http://www.skincaremoz.com/pearly-pe...apules-causes/
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See thread...
Check Self...
It seems like I'm on the same boat....
Old 07-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
hogaogang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmKarn View Post
Totally agreed with God !

safe is better than sorry
Old 09-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pstrike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have it checked out and don't end up like Al Capone.
Old 20-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please lah.... although it is not contagious, do you think these girls will know? They are not exactly graduates from some health care facility.

They won't want anyone sticking anything into them (vagina, mouth or anus) that may ruin (or kill) them later. Some may not even touch anything that is a potential problem. And as a customer, I would want a girl to behave that way for my safety.

So like I said, even if it is indeed not contagious (and it is indeed true), I do not believe any girl from GL will be willing to do it. Maybe a nurse with knowledge will be happy to do it but outside of that circle, I am quite doubtful.

I suggest you go for the treatment. According to what I have read from Wikipedia, it is a proven, quick and relatively "low pain" process.

After that, you can go for your BBBJ with no worries about having to teach the girls biology first.

Cheers bro and stay safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1