The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
lucified28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile My very first 2 massage.....

My 1st and 2nd Massage experience~

Hello dear bros, today I would like to share some of my early massage adventures. The story is true, only names and locations are subjected to changes so do understand

It happened many years back during my mid 20s. I started out quite late on massage scenes but it quickly became something I really enjoy. Bare in mind my brothers, it is not just about going to a typical massage parlour where you know you are going to get steamy eye-popping questions but in fact a legitimate spa where you seek unknowing trills with some careful steps taken.

Now I am NOT some handsome guy getting hit on or having all the lady-luck like some do, I am actually just a normal typical male like most, a passerby... Anyway, back to the topic! Like I said, I was in my mid 20s and my brother suggested a short family 3D2N trip to our neighbouring country, needing a break myself I gladly welcome the idea.

So that day arrived, a nice Friday morning as we reach HarborFront and took a 40 mins boat ride to reach that small little island resort. I wasnt expecting anything to happen during this 3D2N to be honest, all I look forward to was to spend time with my family and enjoy a relaxing time by the beach and sunbath. Upon reaching the jetty, we did the custom shit and were looking around to see if we were able to spot our driver who will be giving us a ride to the resort. Moments later we saw a guy wearing shades and holding up a signboard with my brother's name written on it, we approach him with our little luggage and exchange greetings, he then lead us to the carpark where the driver and his small coach was waiting.

While on the road, the guide told us it will be an hour drive to reach the resort and started making conversations to keep us entertained. Throughout the conversation, we somehow came upon the topic on the kind of Singaporeans who usually visits this country and to no surprise, the guide frankly speaks about businessmen coming over to be entertained by the ladies or even having a mistress to solve their lustful fetish. Of course my mom and sis wasnt impressed and starts giving opinions in disgust lol~ it then occurred to me that we were in a country known for her Vice activities and that struck me with some thoughts after that. During the journey We all laughed and enjoyed the ride until we reach our destination......
Old 11-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Re: My very first 2 massage.....

After unloading, we wave to the driver and guide goodbye and will see them again after 2 nights. As we reach the front desk to check ourselves in, I took the chance to look around and view their
brochures - Kayaking, Boat rides, Fishing, Snorkel, Mini Golf, Karaoke, Bar, Dining, all the usual and not forgetting Massage Spa~

My brother look over my shoulder and said:" Hey, we should all go for Spa on Sunday morning before we leave for home."

Without hesitation, I agreed:" Yeah, after all the activities we plan to do, a nice massage will do good ~"

And so, to cut things short, we did our activities, had some good meals (nothing to shout about), got our sun and a blink of an eye we reached our last night. On our final morning, we had our
breakfast buffet and headed to the Spa on the upper level of the resort. Up to this point, I still do not have any sinister thoughts even though I got a little reminder from our dear guide on
the first day. It never occur to me that I will encounter any surprises because after all, we were at a resort and not in the city where all the vice activities flood the streets. Maybe I was
still green at that time, a naïve little young man who sees the place as a legitimate clean no nonsense resort and nothing was going to happen. Dont get me wrong, the resort is really nice and
accommodating in every areas, everyone was nice and professional so naturally one as green as me would only see it that way... but I guess I was, should I say... alittle mistaken
Old 12-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

As we browse through the list of therapy offers, the spa manager proposed we do a 3hour package which includes steam room, massage, detox and a relaxing jacuzzi bath. My family all took the
recommendation but not me, I wasnt as enthusiastic as they were so I only took up an hour of pure Shiatsu style massage.

My brother finds it a little odd and ask:" Are you sure? Then what are you going to do for the other 2 hours?"

I simply replied:" I will be at the bar getting my dose of alcohol hehe"

So we all proceed to change into our robes, female enters to the left while male enters to a right entrance. I and my brother then started to strip down and put on the robes. Being the first time
trying a massage, I kept my underwear on (yea yea I know haha) but my brother just went commando and assure me its okay.. but I still kept my undies on. As we exit the changing room, we were greeted
by a bigger hall and one of the staff ushered both of us to a waiting room with comfy sofas and a TV showing some old hollywood blockbusters. The whole vicinity was empty, it was just us and the
staff. I couldnt spot any tourist around but it was all good, I didnt like crowds anyway. We were told to wait awhile for the masseuse to prepare the room for us, my brother was resting on the sofa
enjoying his beverage while I stand near the door looking around, then something caught my eyes.....
Old 12-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Good start bro..waitin for ur nxt installment..
Old 12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My very first 2 massage.....

Sounds deliciously interesting. Waiting for next installment.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start, good to read about such virgin experiences!! Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5456 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, nice start on your virgin experience.

Really can't wait for the next chapter!
Old 12-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfly1966 View Post
Good start bro..waitin for ur nxt installment..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Sounds deliciously interesting. Waiting for next installment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Interesting start, good to read about such virgin experiences!! Cheers, ........................
Thanks for the encouragement bros~ Will try my best to be as entertaining~
Old 12-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

A masseuse walked pass me, that very short seconds threw thoughts into my mind, all the female staff wore the same uniform, its like a low V-necked outer sarong-like layer with a inner tube worn.But this masseuse made it different, she has this bubbly look in her with long wavy hair and seductive eyes, the most prominent feature was her heavy racks protruding forward lifting the sarong high, exposing that deepvicious cleavage which somehow makes you think that theres no return once you sink into it. I stand there stoned in my fantasy world as she continue her way down the corridor, disappearing the very minute I came back to reality. As I recollect myself, a prayer inside my head made its way to the Greater Power pleading:" Please!oh please! Mighty Power, let that masseuse be mine!!" I was hard on,I was horny... I look down to my buddy who was standing tall and I believe unconsciously I mutter to him :" Yea I know buddy...I know"
Old 12-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

faster continue leh~~~ camping aldy!
Old 12-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

5mins had passed and I couldnt help but wonder if that masseuse will be assigned to me. I was jumpy, I was anxious, this short wait was torturous and I believe my brother did notice my fidgeting but he could care less as he lay on the sofa completely relax, I guess I should do the same. As I turn my back towards the door making my way to one of the sofa, a soft spoken voice carried its way to my ears...

Masseuse leans towards the door peeking into the room:" Shiatsu?"

I turn quickly and answered:" Yeah me..."

There she was.... the masseuse that walked pass me, the one that I prayed for and the Mighty One had answered me. She gave me a very seductive smile and gesture me towards a direction to the room, I followed her lead as we trail down the corridor. I wasnt paying attention to the surroundings anymore, my eyes were focusing on her bending hips going left and right as she walked, I told myself those ass will produce a good melody when spanked. We entered a room which has a high partition leaving a small gap at the very top of the ceiling, the place was well groom with flower platters accompanied by its fragrance as the Zen music fills the background. As a first timer, I stood there like a lost child waiting for instructions...

Masseuse looked at me for awhile with a puzzled look:" Sir...?"

I turned to her and said:" Ya??"

Masseuse:" You take off..?"

I then understood:" Oh right, ya of course! haha.."

She chuckled as she open up the towel and I unrobe myself with my underwear still on of course. Lying on the massage table, she carefully spread that huge towel over my back and proceed with the massage. As I face downwards looking through the table hole, I was anticipating where she will start from and my mind begin to wander into some sexual fantasies. As all body massage will, she flipped the bottom half towel and applied essential oil on my left calf. I can feel her little fingers running up and down my legs and then towards the butt crack, knowing my underwear is hindering the stroke, she lifted the sides and forming it into a g-string like shape, stuffing it up my butt crack. Man was I hard on at that moment, I wish I could just turn around and show her how healthy my buddy was. Her strength was good, long hard strokes which I really enjoy.
Old 13-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

As she proceed onto the back, she asked :" Sir.. I step on your back... okay??"

"Oh sure, please!" I replied, looking forward to the back cracking.

She then held on to the ceiling pole and balanced herself on my back. As she wriggle her toes along my spin, she pin point the exact locations and start giving a good downforce push cracking those sore areas... Man it was good, I gave a good moaning sound complimenting her skills.

As she lower herself off the table, she was impressed with my tolerance to hard massage:" You very strong ah~ Can take.."

"Yeah I guess I like hard massage, it is my first time getting a massage haha~" I replied

Masseuse:" Ahhh..."

Her English wasnt that good but was still able to make some conversation here and there. From there, we hit off... we start to talk throughout the massage session. I start to ask her question about massage techniques and then it moved on to working as a therapist, where she live, is she enjoying the work and then to personal life. She is 2 years older than me, single but I could sense she was longing for some love through our conversation. We had a few good laughs here and there and I could see she is feeling comfortable, then she hinted time was about to be up. I looked up at the clock and we have like 10mins left, I quickly ask her if I could extend another hour because I was really, truthfully enjoying the massage. She said sure and ask me to wait awhile as she went to the front desk to inform her manager. After returning, she continued to massage my head, I was already facing up by now since initially it was suppose end but I just lied there letting her do her stuff. Then she started to massage my chest, it felt great but what was even better was her massive breast was actually resting on my forehead down to my nose!! Being a newbie in the massage playground, I wasnt sure if she was hinting me or just pure coincidence but whatever it is, I was enjoying it!! I could smell her body fragrance entering my blood stream and infecting my brain with endless lust!
Old 13-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Giving a virgin massage FR and spinning it into a story...

*clap clap clap*

looking forward to the main action

up your points as well.
Old 13-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
sambalsotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story. upz point hehe