The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Candorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If only time machines exist

Having found this website a few months ago and read the true stories of my fellow Singaporeans, I felt somewhat "inspired" to share my story.

A few points, the story is 100% true but I have changed several details (no bearing on the story) slightly for obvious reasons. This is my first ever post so I Apologise for any offending or poor formatting.

It all started 6 months after I got married when I decided to do my masters overseas... It was a 12 month course and having been working for a couple of years, the thought of goin back to school did not excite me, or so I thought.

In my first class on management, I met this girl, though words are likely to be insufficient, I shall attempt valiantly to describe her.

Looks : like a Asian princess - big eyes, very fair and unblemished skin and a super sweet smile that turns anyone into pudding
Boobs: b to c cup
Height: 168 cm (quite tall!)

The first time I saw her and she flashed a smile at me I just smiled back and ignored her, married what so not supposed to be interested...
Old 10-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: If only time machines exist

If a time machine exist I will go to 2020 Singapore national archives and ask for all years newspaper in .pdf format , I will also pay some motherfucker to do in pdf format all the 4D result for 1998 to 2020 then slowly slowly bet small until couple million dollars, wait for the one shot funniest 4D top result E.G 0000 or 4444 and bet 5 million big 5 million small and I will be the headline news and bankrupt SG Pools

wait many years for next funkiest 4D Result E.G 1234 And pay some one else 80% of my fortunes to bet and I will be the President of Singapore and SG Pools confirm plus chop disbanded forever

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 11-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
late bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylate bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: If only time machines exist

2nd camper reporting strength sir. Pls carry on with story TS.

If time machine exist I will also do the same thing as Bro Johnston.

On top of that, will closely monitor stock market / property price.

Finally, will check if Singapore is taken over by foreigners yet and gone down the drain.

feral888, sta1100, fullmoonz69,
hamper, kick_Ass, tepes, hymoh, teraterm55

Pls PM me to return favour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1