The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LaksaHum is Cool - loads of Potential
My Best Project ever

Well .... i am new here so may sound a bit non-'pro' story wirter like u guys
here i go .....

Part 1 (Chinatown Spa) March-05

I am a Interior Deisgner aka contractor which most Singaporean know us for!!!

i was working on a project (Spa) @ Chinatown .... due to the heavy human traffic. We can only start work in the night time.... And boy .... u must look at the lady boss (from thailand) but speak very good chinese and english. She is very sweet and considerate.... always drop by and buy kopi for my workers. That makes me a bad bad boss lor.... Hahaha....

When i was inspecting their work, my guys are out for supper.... "hello there mikey here" i ans... "Mikey, are you at my new outlet ? " she ask. "yup, i am" i ans. "ok great i will be there in a swift need u to advice mi on the air-con compressor''.... !!!

Then a creeply eeeeeekkkkk sound came out .... cos old china shop house mah thats y lor.
My angel have arrived..... under those flood lights.... BOY u can see how cruvy this woman is (34C 25 33) swee hor the body. Long jet black hair and a very flagrant smell always coming out from her.... always make guys head turn ard when she walk pass. Thick pinkish lips and perky ass !!!

"Mikey, pls come over here...." she call !!!
Shoo off i run towards her and u dun need to ask where she is just follow the trial of the frangance. "Mikey, shd this place be appropraite for the compressor... i dun wan my girls to feel warm when they rest ard here !!!" she shouted .... oh my what a sedusive pose she got there... with her butt sticking out ½ body out the window bay. I feel like slapping on her butt and rammed that perky ass flat.... hahaha... "Mikey... pls come nearer lah !! How do u know where i am pointing at when u keep stay ard my butt" ops.... think she is a bit piss off liao... "Coming ... " i said as i manover my way ard the tight corridor. Once i am ½ out of the window bay and i turn my head over with the help of moon light. Those prize love ball are leaning against the window sill .... totally supported. BOY BOy BOY. "Okie i see it, i will get my guys to install for u there" I said happily upon having a great display of love balls.

Then suddenly she falls back.... must have slip due to the high heels. B4 i can react her, she is down on the floor. Being a guy .... i spring over and help her out the mess...!!! While she is trying to get up and slapping the dust away from her dress... i unintentionally help her dusk her butt... but with a clean cloth lar. My boss so cannot anyhow molest later dun wanna pay then i cham liao. "Wei .... thats painful. u are like whipping my ass" she complained. "Cant u use ur hand instead" .... Woohoo this is the best project i ever handed. My hands tremble as no woman ever ask mi to dusk her butt especially this perky butt.
"Quick leh .... later stain my dress lar. Dun dare to touch mi arh !!!" she questioned with a miscevious tone!!
Then the world seem to be so unfair.... "Oei siao eh .... ur kopi lai liao"
ARGHHHHH !!! what the fuck .... stupid fellows eat so damn fast todat for what !!!

"wah.... tow kay niu is here ah ... so nice to boost our morale leh " the site foreman said. "Chuan ah ... oei come here got problem.... dun keep talking " i purposly said so cos he wont stink up her aura !!!

Back to my drafting board .... be back soon
Old 07-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jameshao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Project ever

bro, good storey leh. but part 2 leh.?
Old 07-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dunno when will i get this type of lobang in my projects and contracting line of work...all i see is sweaty main cons and bangalas at the site. HAIZZ
Old 08-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gd story...
dun stop for too long....
Old 08-06-2005, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
colourbox is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story, but still lacking something?
Old 08-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

haha gd story! im always in for a gd story
Old 08-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waa.... another nice story coming up.....
Old 08-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

3 days liao and he is still at his drafting board.....sigh.
视线人浪中找你
Old 10-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
3 days liao and he is still at his drafting board.....sigh.

no suddenly he realised ppl do read it as story n not real FR
Old 14-06-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LaksaHum is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry guys .... busy with my job .

Part 2

One damn warm sunday afternoon and while i am bathin. Oh boy my mobile again ~Ring!! Ring!!~ "Hello Mike speaking" .... i said. "Christy here, do u mind come over to my place .... i need to speak to u abt something. The tiles seems funny looking leh .... and make it fast." she said. "be there in an instant but i am in a middle of my shower .... " i ans. "aiyo.... my current spa have no shower room meh .... must bathe at home waste $$$. I treat u one lor... hahaha .... but must bring ur own clothes hor" she giggles like a teenager.
My god.... my angel is looking for mi liao .... chop chop. And i swear, when i even bathe faster then i was in army. Spray a bit of perfume and off i go. Hop into my van and ram the engine like no tomolo.
"hello, any1 there ...." i shout. "right here mikey" she shouted back. I try to move slowy and try not to sweat or else she dun like it. There my angel squatting over the newly lay tiles. I move over and stand in front of Christy ... "Whats the problem leh... " i ask. She look up in those so innocent watery eyes .... and damn look at those boobs. A black tube that cant hardly cover her boobs. 1/3 of it is oozing out .... "Mikey pls squat with mi, do u expect mi to look up" she command. Ops ... sorry. I quicky change to squating position. CAN SOMEONE PLS SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF ME..... i am wondering am i dreaming or what !!! She is wearing those super hot pants and the best of all... Her lacy pink panties is leaking together with a slim slice of pussy. "Pls concentrade while i am talk with u, dun keep wodnering away" this time round she sound piss off. I qucking divert my fullest attention to her. "Thats better" she said. She is pointing out that the homogenous tiles is not wrabbing, and they seem funny. "Ok i will change for u. Lucky its a few pieces. But usually China tiles always come with all these problem. I will rectify for u lor ... only for u" i ans back trying to break the icy aura ard her. Finally she breaks her cold look and smile back. "Mikey, u better make sure hor.... or else i wont let u bathe in my spa in furture" she joked. Hor say lor ... she invite mi liao but izzit she is just teasing mi leh ... hope not i thought.
She walk ard the site and started look at the feature wall which is sand spray. Itchy fingers she got and started rubbing her palm against it. "Wah ... so rough ah .... lucky no ppl gotta brush against it or else cham lor. See my palm now so rough andd to do something abt it lor." she complained. I reach over and took her hand over .... "ya lor ... ur skin so thin better dun touch here and there. Later very ugly" i tease, "No guys wan mi lor ... i so old liao. U wan mi ??? HAHAHA... " she joke. I wanted to say yes but i just cant speak out but just smile back.
While walking ard.... she is abt to trip again. "Izzit or else so messy .... " she ask. "of cos or else it wont be a work site anymore. I will ask my workers to clear a path for u later when they come OK ?" i stick out my tongue like a little boy. We walk up the stairs and when i look back. Christy is still on thread 2 and i'm at thread 6 lor. "Need my help " i ask. I offer my hand to guide her and BINGO she took it. While walking side way.... i can sense fear in her eyes and boy her hand really feels so good. So so sofe and tender. "U better guide my properly or else u will need to piggy mi hor" she threathen. "ONS i ans without thinking. And we had a big laugh over it.
Still the same look look here touch touch there. "ok, i have no more problem for u liao.... this is ur 2nd payment. Pls deliver backmy place in 2 weeks time hor. Or u will need to piggy back mi everywhere i go " she said. I gladly accept the cheque and bid her good bye.

Sorry guys i try to process my story faster next time .
Old 14-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice one...Dun make us wait too long for part 3....
Old 14-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: My Best Project ever

Wow! More ...more ....please
Old 14-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Smile Re: My Best Project ever

Wah pian ur story out me have to read through from the beginning if not, no head n tail leh..waiting too long lor..anyway hope ur part 3 cummm fast leh!! Kum Xia hor contractor ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1