The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alphaboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
looking 4 sensual massage w/o xtras

hi, i'm looking for a hc in singapore where i can have a sensual full body massage by a chio young gal.

I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =), and anyway i'm still young & want to preserve my virginity, so im just looking for a place where i can experience a yummy full body massage by a gal [preferably young of cuz].

Any recos? Esp for places in the east.
thx so much guys.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:40 AM
jungle boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: looking 4 sensual massage w/o xtras

let me humour you a little...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=sensual

not sure if it's still in operation, but i guess with the june holidays now, i suppose they're doing roaring business with you guys, ha ha
Old 05-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: looking 4 sensual massage w/o xtras

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboy1
hi, i'm looking for a hc in singapore where i can have a sensual full body massage by a chio young gal.

I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =), and anyway i'm still young & want to preserve my virginity, so im just looking for a place where i can experience a yummy full body massage by a gal [preferably young of cuz].

thx so much guys.
You can turn down the extras .......... you are the customer.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Bro Alpha,

You mean you don't masturbate yourself all this while. If you do, what is the diff of going to HC and ask the girl to HJ for you. Your first sex session will still be your future gal. If you say that you are a virgin and don't masturbate then I salute you.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabitsu
You can turn down the extras .......... you are the customer.
Yea lor..if the girl looks sucks or like Miss Hippo why waste money and energy..
Old 05-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mother is Cool - loads of Potential

Try B1 near the lift at katong mall
Old 05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

thx so much guys.
Dear Bro alphaboy,

I think you are kinda contradicting with yr statements... Say, you got yr chio young gal... when she does the sensual thing, you don't have any reaction??? Of cos I salute yr preservation of virginity, but then again...

You tempt yourself with sensual feeling, and control your reactions(Or maybe u don't have any feelings?) I find this very harmful for the body... and maybe the mind...

Anyway, it's your choice... Good luck Bro!
Old 05-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation
Dear Bro alphaboy,

I think you are kinda contradicting with yr statements... Say, you got yr chio young gal... when she does the sensual thing, you don't have any reaction??? Of cos I salute yr preservation of virginity, but then again...

You tempt yourself with sensual feeling, and control your reactions(Or maybe u don't have any feelings?) I find this very harmful for the body... and maybe the mind...

Anyway, it's your choice... Good luck Bro!
thanks for the comments sens, haha i guess its just kinda a personal preference.

to Bro rabitsu, but sometimes i kinda get the impression (from reading other forum posts) that one is compelled to get extras when they go to hcs such as dragon; that's the original reason why i started this thread. I apologize if tt's not true.

anyway thx for the recos bro, ill give them a try soon
Old 05-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation
Dear Bro alphaboy,
I can understand it. It's like flirting while lying on a massage table. The pleasure is there without needing to indulge in action.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
NokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm...first time i heard of a guy not wanting "extras"...hEhE...reallie must salute to u Bro alphaboy...not any sacarstic remarks...but just my own views cause seldom heard of ppl finding massages w/o "extras"...wish u lucks in finding what u want...cheers!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NokiaUser82
Hmm...first time i heard of a guy not wanting "extras"...hEhE...reallie must salute to u Bro alphaboy...not any sacarstic remarks...but just my own views cause seldom heard of ppl finding massages w/o "extras"...wish u lucks in finding what u want...cheers!!!
haha yea thanks for your comments =)
Seems that I was under the impression that the chioest gals would rather work in open joints that don't offer such 'services', so was just venturing to see if any of you bros know of any good catches.

haha, anyway thanks bros, keep the recos coming!
Old 06-06-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =), and anyway i'm still young & want to preserve my virginity, .
Yo Bro alphaboy1.......sure or not ....u wan a SYT SENSUAL FULL BODY massage... n NO EXTRA....Wat if your didi scream for HELP.....Can tahan meh....
Old 06-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
thanks for the comments sens, haha i guess its just kinda a personal preference.

to Bro rabitsu, but sometimes i kinda get the impression (from reading other forum posts) that one is compelled to get extras when they go to hcs such as dragon; that's the original reason why i started this thread. I apologize if tt's not true.

anyway thx for the recos bro, ill give them a try soon
Yes Bro Alphaboy,

Come to think of it, everyone has their unique taste & character, right bro?

With rgds to finding chio young lady, providing sensual massage... Finding 2 in 1 might be difficult. From my observations, the pretty thing does not know how to massage well. Similarly, you can find sensual massage, but is she a pretty thing?

Look around, hard enough... you might be that lucky guy!!!

Do rem to keep it low key if you don't want your lobang to disappear after that.

Cheers Bro!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I don't want any extras, cuz that's reserved for my future gal =),
the force must be very very strong in you, young alphaboy... are you the chosen one...?
Old 06-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Knife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alphaboy,

I salute you cos if for me I sure CHIONG wan. HAHA.

GOOD LUCK!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1