The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Tui na shop around Aliwal st

Went for scouting last nite to provide information to all bros here at SB fourm,manage to found some interesting gers around beach road aliwal st tui na,check onto thier operating time, some even 5am they also entertain,tat a good news for bros who want some tui na during morning time,walk pass Wan Fu tui na shop, one lao chao po pull my hand say sian sheng lai ma...took a peep oohs saw one young ger sitting there very quite then look down to her titts wow quite big also, must go in squeeze squeeze and see .

So picked the sweet ger,then we proceed up the stairs,she walk in fornt of me, very good fig. like flower vase, then once reach into the room i undress everything then jump onto the bed,she came in start massage,massage wise no good just press press only,but anyway i do not really going try her for massage...

When i was being press my hand start to autoroam starting on her both legs, roam from her angle then to her backside,got very good skin very smooth, when roaming her she ask me why i touch her got a scare,then reply her cause she touch me mah,no resistant after tat, after some touch cant wait to bonk her then i turn my body to the front say to her,take out every thing you wearing now,she stand there look blur than i ask her come how long liao,say less than a week, good! Can f. new gers liao,So i say never mind i teach you.

I sit up ask her to kneel in front of me and suck,wow very good position,can control the speed of her bj by pushing her head...hahaha also can squeeze her titts,suckation not bad, then ask her to lean to wall i will jack her there, very small size, carry her up than didi stand by penarate in, she moans,haaaa feel like doing weight lifting and f**king together,real good fun.

Overall rating for the ger name tian tian age 26,
look - 7.5
titts - 34C
Rtf - yes, got the ger friends feeling.

Short in size easy to carry,the best thing is tis outlet got three to four new gers, manage to peep some upstairs, saw one 36D look ok also, willing to share her no. to bros tat have exchange number wif me and to seniors, hope all bros here do not mind if i write my FR poorly,if bros like my FR pls up my points,thank a lot to you
Old 01-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Tui na shop around Aliwal st

so how much u pay 4 it.the massage +fucking.
so do u know the name of the 36dcup gal.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Re: Tui na shop around Aliwal st

Sorry bro forget to includ the price$30 massage, fj i paid $100,the 36D gers name not sure,will update you again after a revisit there,thanks
Old 02-06-2005, 10:47 PM
sentosa12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex
Sorry bro forget to includ the price$30 massage, fj i paid $100,the 36D gers name not sure,will update you again after a revisit there,thanks
Wat is the name of the shop ?
Old 05-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SFLS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentosa12
Wat is the name of the shop ?
Halo, u blind or wat. Bro mentioned tis liao!
Old 05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

There r two shops side by side..one is mermaid..the other is as mentioned by threadstarter..

These 2 shops .. i find most of the gals r quite old...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 18-06-2005, 10:57 AM
johnnyboi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wan Fu

Went down to Beach road yesterday evening around 6.30pm. Decided to try Wan Fu as the previous reviews were not too bad in general. 3 ladies were sitting outside the door. One lao chio and two younger ones. Actually, I think they all look pretty okie. In fact, better than Elegance (with the exception of the reception). Anyway, just my opinion.

Wanted to try the youngest of the lot who is in white blouse (v neck) and pants, but saw the another one has damn nice big boobs with a super short jean mini-shirt. Being a boob-lover, went for her.

So up we went. Paid the $30 entrance to a slimy looking China man and proceed to room. Decided not to use oil as just had a previous decent massage somewhere else. Massage so-so, average, but compared to some of the others which I have encountered who just touch and feel only, this one still consider pretty ookie. The best part is when she was rubbing my thighs where she will touch and slide past your balls. Best! Asked if I want specials, so decided to have a HJ. She suggested FJ, but I am not comfortable with doing it in a TN. Risk too high. HJ not too good at first. Think she is a little inexperience as she said she came here only 10 days back (dunno how true). Anyway, told her to hold it a little firmer and long stroke. Wah, then that was shiok. Stripped her off her spagetti blouse and bra and touch her butt. G-string! Another of my favourites. While she continues to stroke me, made some soft moans (fake of course), and I finger her and suck at her nipples, which by the way is really nice. Took a while to unload, but no complaints or what so ever.

Done, she cleaned me up, I go bath, come back, and she helped me dry. Dressed up and paid up, and then go off with a satisfied smile on my face.

So, my FR:
Name: Dou Dou
Looks: 6/10 to 7/10
Boobs: 8/10...C cup I think (But feels a little hard) Dun care lah!
HJ: 7/10 (Keep pumping even after you have unloaded. Knows to speed up when u are cumming)
Damage: $30 + $40 (was $50, I want $30, so meet in between)
RTF: Probably. But may wanna try the other younger gal

A note:
$80 for FJ if you do it in the TN
$100 for FJ if you do it somewhere else.
Pussy seems pretty tight. May worth a try.

Disclaimer:
As always, take each FR at your own risk and peril. One man's meat is another man's poison. This FR is what I feel. If you do not agree, that is fine. Just like some people like durians, some dun.
Old 25-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute
FR: PRC Tong Tong

Decided to try less popular place. Went to Aliwal St, found 2 TN, went to 2nd one (sorry, didn't see name, is no. 12). Met Tong Tong at front, followed her into shophouse, go up to 3/f. She ask if I want to shower first, I said no. After I strip, she start with massage. I rub her thigh, she sat down, my hand went under her skirt, found her panties. Then she ask what I want.

At first, she keep saying that she only do HJ and BJ. She keep saying she don't do FJ, must ask her more than 10 times, then she agree. She went to get condom, disappear for 10 minutes, I thought she call police, haha. But then she came back, also with cup of water. She strip fully, then let me hug and kiss her body and nehneh. I finger her pussy, not very wet, but quite warm. I turned her around, press her bum against my didi, she start to rub down there.

Then she cap me, give me BJ, then ride me. Good technique - she rub her hard nipples against my chest, then let her long hair rub over my face. When I play with her nehneh, then she will kiss my nipples. I suggest she lie down, so we switch places, I bonk her tight pussy. She start to pant, I kiss her lips, she never resist, so we french kiss.

Switch positions again, ask her to turn around, she suggest she bend over side of bed. I stand behind her, grab her waist, and bonk again. To finish, I lie down and she give me BJ. Her tongue damn shiok, play with didi head while sucking! Her hand also rub my balls, very nice.

After I shoot, she wear back her clothes, then help me clean up. I dress, we TCSS, exchange h/p no, I pay her, then walk to 2/f, her boss (I think local guy, from his voice) sitting there watching TV. She offered me a cup of water, we TCSS some more, then I left.

Name: Tong Tong
Age: she said cannot ask girl for age, haha! I think late-20s, or early-30s
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 - a bit fat, got tummy
Boobs: B or C, I dunno, but quite firm
Massage: dunno, go straight to action
Attitude: 7/10 - gf treatment, but her voice whine like spoilt small girl
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 - good tongue!
Damage: $30 (1 hr) + $100 (FJ) (HJ = $30, BJ = $70)
She said she come to SG 3 days ago!

On way out, I saw 2 girls, both of them got slim body, but face 5-6/10. One look like mid-20s, the other I think late-20s, both PRC.
Old 21-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
discreetman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Tian Tian

The shop has changed its entrance i think. Its door is on the left of the 7-11 entrance. Usually manned by a lady with huge breasts.

Was about to walk away when this SYT turned up...wearing a white sphagetti and jeans. Her breasts were oozing out from her bras...but what attracted me was her fairness and slim figure apparent in her jeans.

Unfortunately, she did not want to be stroked in her pussy...

Name: tian tian
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slim, fair and smooth skin
Boob : 7/10 a handful
BJ : so so fast
FJ : 6/10 she claimed she was hungry
RTF : very sweet face, so so service. may have to visit a few more times before she warms up..
Old 21-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at the beach road area 2 days ago doing some reccee, I was at Aliwal rd also but didn't see anything I like ..Hmmmm..maybe my eye got stamp...

Will gave it a try today..
Old 21-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Tian Tian

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetman
FR on Tian Tian

The shop has changed its entrance i think. Its door is on the left of the 7-11 entrance. Usually manned by a lady with huge breasts.

Was about to walk away when this SYT turned up...wearing a white sphagetti and jeans. Her breasts were oozing out from her bras...but what attracted me was her fairness and slim figure apparent in her jeans.

Unfortunately, she did not want to be stroked in her pussy...

Name: tian tian
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slim, fair and smooth skin
Boob : 7/10 a handful
BJ : so so fast
FJ : 6/10 she claimed she was hungry
RTF : very sweet face, so so service. may have to visit a few more times before she warms up..
I've been with Tian Tian before. She's still there? Thot she balik kampong already. The best one I've had at WF. But both times I met her, she wore jeans, and both times she said it's that time of month. Hmm, dunno if she's bluffing.
Old 21-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Aliwa Street so happening meh ?? I was given 2 choices when i wanted to open a TN shop last time. The vacant one beside 7-11 and the one on top of 7-11. But i observe the place like very deserted and not much customers... all the gals sitting outside chit chatting. So abadon the plan of opening one there. Somemore Sultan Plaza jus beside, a lot of competitiors...
Old 22-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ytd, went makan wif a few bros then wanted go DG but full house...
sat at the coffeeshop in the front end of aliwal...
jus beside is a TN shop...
bros keep urging me to go up for a look...
but i dun dare so lan lan order kopi sit downstairs +++...
saw 2 guys come down....
then 2 ladies:
1) looks 28, quite sweet..
face: 7/10
B to C cup...

2) looks 33+, only for LC lover..
face 6/10
B to C cup...

after tt, i went up to look around...
saw another 2, they were playing cards..
one LC and another LG
LC: face 6.5/10
B cup
looks 32

LG:
face 4/10
B to C cup
looks 35

ask for hourly rate which is 36.
was sitting down thinking about it...
then heard a man coughing in the room they were playing cards...
shud be the boss...
some ladies were working so din manage to see them all...
after tt went back to drink kopi...
will return one of these days to try...
Old 22-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Aliwa Street so happening meh ?? I was given 2 choices when i wanted to open a TN shop last time. The vacant one beside 7-11 and the one on top of 7-11. But i observe the place like very deserted and not much customers... all the gals sitting outside chit chatting. So abadon the plan of opening one there. Somemore Sultan Plaza jus beside, a lot of competitiors...

so bro...
in the end did u manage to open one?
if so, tell us la then i will go and support u...
provided of course your gals quality is good la....
Old 22-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM
so bro...
in the end did u manage to open one?
if so, tell us la then i will go and support u...
provided of course your gals quality is good la....
Let me back track hor..... hmmmm....

On the 8th of August @ 8am (All 8s) left my home to open my shop at Fortune Center ~~~ 1st day opening very excited !!!!

On the 8th of August @ 9am , invite lion dance, dragon dance, phoenix dance ~~

On the 8th of August @ 10am, 3 guys came into my shop, Wow my 1st customers !!!

On the 8th of August from 11am until 9th August 8am, i spend my time @ Cantonment building ~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1