The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold
WL As Girlfriend....awkward if she work ?

Hi All, I am new here. This is my first new thread so if I for some reasons flout the regulations here "qing duo duo bao han, duo duo zhi jiao".

I would like to start a discussion thread on this topic : Any brudders have (or had) WL as girlfriend ? Do you feel awkward if she .... ?

1. Work in the ktv you frequent.
2. Sit with your friends.
3. Saw her sit with a customer on his lap, hug by customer, massaging a customer ? In some cases, HJ for customer, go 81 earn extra etc ...
4. Customers call her when she's with you ?
5. SBF got forum mention her ?

I used to have a gf but have gone back. She's quite loyal and always contactable and so far never agree to go out makan with any customer (well, cannot be 100% sure and mark all the time. Even Peter Cech also concede goals ) I struggle with the above feelings. I am only a salary man so I can never sponsor more than her potential income. So gotta let her work. Afterall, they are here to make money right ?
Old 01-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WL As Girlfriend....awkward if she work ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
3. Saw her sit with a customer on his lap, hug by customer, massaging a customer ? In some cases, HJ for customer, go 81 earn extra etc ...

Afterall, they are here to make money right ?
Well, I am in a similar situation now, having known this gal last year Jun 04 till now, close to a year from MG to BS.
She told me that she already had about 100 men who screwed her since her first day of work in June 04 which I did not mind, being a cheongster myself too.
I have even visited her a couple of times when she was back in china waiting for the visa approval.
Although the money spent was within my means, however, I am now pondering if this is love or lust or obsession or to fill a vacuum due to stress from work. She is going back this June 05.
End of the day, their dream is to make enough money for their future, but it may not include you in the picture.

Just my experience and opinions
Old 01-06-2005, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

...it is very difficult to resovle heart to heart issue....do what you think is right and never regret...but one thing, I must caution you is "Never loose you sense of reasoning."
Old 01-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential

I'd rather leave all options open to both of us, I cal this "companionship" because there's no true commitment.

I'm sure every bros her want a GF to have for his very own, the principle of BF/GF ownership values does not apply here.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I struggle with the above feelings. Afterall, they are here to make money right ?
bro.... the human heart is a bastard... . first just ask yourself how long can u put up with that option above. eventually u wil still get sianz one. unless u gotta heart of stone. trust me bro...how much we try to deny it....if somebody else is using our "car" , let alone many people, sure fed up one. So count how long can u put up with it first...then u would have answered ur own question.
The thin line between entertainment and war

Some of my FRs
Old 01-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Deltaboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For this sort of things, there's no right or wrong. Important thing here is whether 'Do You Mind'? Nobody can answer this question for you. If you don't, well and good. But if you do, then do you have the $$$$ to support her as your ONLY companion? That's the basic criteria. As a man, you will have to support the woman in your life. If you only treat her as a casual gf, then maybe it's best not to have too high expectations so that you will not be hurt too deeply when you found out the truth about the things done behind your back.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
...it is very difficult to resovle heart to heart issue....do what you think is right and never regret...but one thing, I must caution you is "Never loose you sense of reasoning."
I don't claim to be a lau chiao in cheong scene, but has been cheonging for the past 13 years which is a long time. I've always tell myself pay-and-go, never involve in any WL of FL emotionally. But like you said, it's difficult to resolve heart issues, you get involved without knowing it.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi All, I am new here. This is my first new thread so if I for some reasons flout the regulations here "qing duo duo bao han, duo duo zhi jiao".

I would like to start a discussion thread on this topic : Any brudders have (or had) WL as girlfriend ? Do you feel awkward if she .... ?

I used to have a gf but have gone back. She's quite loyal and always contactable and so far never agree to go out makan with any customer (well, cannot be 100% sure and mark all the time. Even Peter Cech also concede goals ) I struggle with the above feelings. I am only a salary man so I can never sponsor more than her potential income. So gotta let her work. Afterall, they are here to make money right ?
learn to accept and get use to all these and you will be fine.

By being a cheongsters for years, sometimes we have to learn
to close one eye and open one eye...have to live with it

Sometimes the WLs whom you book can happened to be gf of
some other people . Hope you can understand

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 01-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Well, I am in a similar situation now, having known this gal last year Jun 04 till now, close to a year from MG to BS.
She told me that she already had about 100 men who screwed her since her first day of work in June 04 which I did not mind, being a cheongster myself too.
I have even visited her a couple of times when she was back in china waiting for the visa approval.
Although the money spent was within my means, however, I am now pondering if this is love or lust or obsession or to fill a vacuum due to stress from work. She is going back this June 05.
End of the day, their dream is to make enough money for their future, but it may not include you in the picture.

Just my experience and opinions
Bro, the WL may not be your wife but I just wonder how you can take it knowing someone is bonking her ? If somebody use my rented car I also "buay song" one.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:

Just my 2 cents worth here...

Straight from the Horses(or WL) mouth:

If you are really worth the effort. They will quit the WL scene for you.

If you are not worth it, they will still continue while having you as companionship. But they will be on lookout for the next bigger fish (either $$rich enuff to bao them or who is so good to them that they feel it's wrong to be a WL if they are with you)

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Just my 2 cents worth here...

Straight from the Horses(or WL) mouth:

If you are not worth it, they will still continue while having you as companionship. But they will be on lookout for the next bigger fish (either $$rich enuff to bao them or who is so good to them that they feel it's wrong to be a WL if they are with you)
Agree to a certain extent. But bottom line still money. If the sponsorship $$$ > their earning potential, they'll quit for sure.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
I struggle with the above feelings. I am only a salary man so I can never sponsor more than her potential income. So gotta let her work. Afterall, they are here to make money right ?
bro, if u know u cant afford to keep her n u gotta let her work, u know she may do all those things u worry about. if u still worry, then u shouldnt have a wl as your gf. u should look for a normal ger.

anyway dont trust them when they say they dont wai mai hor.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime

)
when this happen, kudos to both parties, but always think twice before getting serious, like bro airbrush said - "Never loose your sense of reasoning."

i have 2 friends who got serious with ktv girls.
1st friend married a ktv local girl. she is a looker with superb headlights. before marriage, this friend drink with us at least twice a week. he is working for his family business, bets on soccer 500 no problem. after marriage since 1 year ago, knn we saw him twice only. he didnt tell anybody what changed him.
my guess is, he may not feel comfortable seeing us becos most of us know she used to be a ktv girl.

2nd friend asked a malaysian ktv girl to live with him and quit the ktv, which she did. lived together for about 3 years now, unable or dont want to get married. she is a bloody drinker, and my friend saw guys sending her home and know guys are calling her on the phone. so many times, he had to fuck the guys or tell them to meet up with time and place blah blah blah... the last time i spoke to him, he said he is trying to get her to move out and FO. he is financially drained due to supporting her.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree to a certain extent. But bottom line still money. If the sponsorship $$$ > their earning potential, they'll quit for sure.
U miss the point.... they will quit regardless if you can match their earning potential.

If they quit becus u match their earning potential, then u are just their "leaning moutain" or sugar-daddy. I dun think that is what u r looking for...

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
bro, if u know u cant afford to keep her n u gotta let her work, u know she may do all those things u worry about. if u still worry, then u shouldnt have a wl as your gf. u should look for a normal ger.

anyway dont trust them when they say they dont wai mai hor.
I guess u have to ask yourself what is your LT objective. If u want to marry her, then u should ask her if she is prepared to accept your financial means and quit to do more conventional work. If she is not, then you should just enjoy her company and stop stressing yourself over her current line of work. One way to feel less involved is to have other "companions" and not just stick to her....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1