The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PeepingTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Shhh...

Hi guys, been reading SBF for a very long time but only have the time and guts recently to create an account

Personally I have done many "jian bu de guang" (direct translate: cannot see light) stuffs..

There has been so many instances I pcc onto my neighbours belongings without them knowing Once I was walking up the staircase of my block and happened to find racks of many clothing waiting to dry. So I just helped myself and came onto them

What about you guys? Have you done the same? Please share your experiences...
Old 23-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PeepingTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shhh...

During my schooling days.. I loved breaks and recess that's after PE lessons.. Because nobody will be in the classroom and the girls would have changed out of their Fbt shorts and left it in their bags!! So I always ransack their bags and find the treasure to spray my cum over it

The best thing is that they don't realise and they always don't voice out
Old 23-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

You should take a look at this thread, bro. You'll probably feel quite 'mild' after that.
Old 23-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
ve123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too if you have seen the previous threads. Personally I like skirts a lot, especially school girls skirts that are short and sexy. When I was in secondary school, used to pcc into many of them, especially when the owners are damn chio kind.

Outside school, sometimes follow chio girls home and see if their uniforms are hung outside their corridors. Took quite a few of them and pcc on them. Feeling damn shiok!!

The thought of them wearing the skirts back with cum in them..
Old 23-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=252923

You can add it all into here.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1