The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
spinelli10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A very novice qys

guys,just wanna know,if fingering will cause the hymen to break?funny thing is,i have done with abt 8 women,but that qus has never occur to me...
Old 19-05-2005, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: A very novice qys

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinelli10
guys,just wanna know,if fingering will cause the hymen to break?funny thing is,i have done with abt 8 women,but that qus has never occur to me...
that will be how u fingered the pussy.
Old 19-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Normally the opening of the hymen is quite small & tends to tear easily if you insert something in & move it vigorously (like a finger ), unless you are just rubbing the clit from outside.

So to answer your questions, yes it will.

Cheers....
Old 19-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
what? you mean you fingered 8 virgins already ah?
Old 19-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
EvoIX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
wah lau! damn waste time novice if it's true!! finger 8 gals (virgins summore) and never screw a single one???
Old 19-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the distance from the hymen to the entrance of the vagina is actually very close, and summore the hymen quite soft and easily broken. so when u insert ur finger in, most probably u will break e hymen. l0lx. i accidentally broke my 3rd ex's gf one years ago when we did petting. dat time im like 16 and abit the innocent arh, din noe got such thing as hymen, so when i saw blood coming out, i tot i tore her skin. haha, so pai say. but i end up fucking her la. but she still poor thing la, virgin kana killed by my finger. l0lx!~
Old 19-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
XuMeiFong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirmed can break. I broke my 1st girlfriend hymen via fingering 18 years ago. At that time, she still does not want me to do it proper and thus ... By the time she agreed to the real thing, it is already broken by my right hand middle finger.. SIgh....
Old 19-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mr Rosie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Answer is definitely yes. Structurally, anything like a dick, finger, dildo, carrot, bottle, vibrator, etc all can cause the hymen to break.
Old 19-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good question so technically if a guy never bonk any gal before and masturbate for the very first time, does that means he still virgin??
Old 19-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
the distance from the hymen to the entrance of the vagina is actually very close, and summore the hymen quite soft and easily broken. so when u insert ur finger in, most probably u will break e hymen. l0lx. i accidentally broke my 3rd ex's gf one years ago when we did petting. dat time im like 16 and abit the innocent arh, din noe got such thing as hymen, so when i saw blood coming out, i tot i tore her skin. haha, so pai say. but i end up fucking her la. but she still poor thing la, virgin kana killed by my finger. l0lx!~
wat a waste. yr dick should have been the one that broke her virginity...
Old 19-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
wat a waste. yr dick should have been the one that broke her virginity...
doesnt matter la.. ive broke quite a number of hymens wif my dick b4 liao.. lolx.. im called "virgin killer" by my frens in my younger days. now, wah kao, old liao la, can only fuck mature lady's pussy.. l0lx.. would like to try another sch gal sumday.
Old 19-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
good question so technically if a guy never bonk any gal before and masturbate for the very first time, does that means he still virgin??
lol where got guys care about tis de. virgin or not virgin, aiya wadeva, juz bonk and be happi. lolx!~
Old 19-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
spinelli10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol

no lah knn cos i was fingering my gf then i find like nothing ma...and yes,i tink she's a V cos she told me she dun find the idea good,which i fully respect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1