The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
nbaccb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
UpSkirt Photo

sorry Bros,
screwed up on this shot but decided to post anyway. enjoy

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...mage_00001.jpg
Old 18-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: UpSkirt Photo

ah.. good shot!
Old 18-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Good job!!! Up u liao!!!

Got anymore to share? I always make my gf wear super short skirts, hoping for guys like u to take her upskirt... But no much luck so far... Only once...
Old 18-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

pp.. y u nv take urself??
Old 18-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!

wah lao..can see that her skirt is really short sia. . .

can imagine banging her w skirt on at back alley . . .
Old 18-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

Nice picture bro, keep it up
Old 18-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaccb
sorry Bros,
screwed up on this shot but decided to post anyway. enjoy

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...mage_00001.jpg

Wow cow realli admire u leh. dare to take this type of photo.
Dun try again, wait kena caught not worth it.....
Old 19-05-2005, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

yup. bro.. becareful.
Old 19-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

wrong section for this thread
Old 19-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Well done bro nbaccb, upskirt is my fav mannn.. and i love to beow them.
U berry hiong mann.. dare to take pics.
Old 19-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully
Well done bro nbaccb, upskirt is my fav mannn.. and i love to beow them.
U berry hiong mann.. dare to take pics.
i enjoyed your postings very much too..........keep it up.......

Old 19-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upskirt Subway Camera Causes Bomb Scare Wed May 18, 7:46 PM ET

A small digital camera apparently planted by an unidentified voyeur to shoot up passing skirts caused a brief bomb scare near a Manhattan subway station, police said Wednesday.

A pedestrian called police on Tuesday afternoon to report seeing a box with wires sticking out of it under a subway grate in a sidewalk on the Upper East Side. The block was closed off while the police bomb squad investigated.

The scare ended when officers discovered that the device was a digital camera.

Police said on Wednesday they believe someone positioned the camera to record so-called upskirt images of women and girls in dresses and skirts as they strolled over the grate.

Investigators found no evidence that the hidden camera had taken or transmitted any of the photos, which are featured on various Web sites.

As of late Wednesday, there were no arrests.

Video voyeurism, secretly capturing images of another person for sexual purposes, became a felony in New York in 2003. The statute, Stephanie's Law, was named for a Long Island woman whose landlord spied on her for months by hiding a tiny video camera in a smoke detector above her bed.

Under the law, most video voyeurism can result in sentences ranging from one year to seven years in prison. The longest sentences apply to cases in which images are sold or traded. this is the american law do not noe if the sg gov will do the same so better be careful .
Old 19-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
I always make my gf wear super short skirts, hoping for guys like u to take her upskirt... But no much luck so far... Only once...
if your gal fren wears super short skirt + she is young, pretty & slim but yet no one sneak snap her up skit pic is because its a criminal offence under the Penal Code ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 19-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mr Rosie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang
Upskirt Subway Camera Causes Bomb Scare Wed May 18, 7:46 PM ET
this is the american law do not noe if the sg gov will do the same so better be careful .
Singapore law: it's outrage of modesty under section 509 of the Penal Code:

Whoever, intending to insult the modesty of any woman, utters any word, makes any sound or gesture, or exhibits any object, intending that such word or sound shall be heard, or that such gesture or object shall be seen by such woman, or intrudes upon the privacy of such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.

In one case, the victim, a female colleague of the offender, after taking a shower at his apartment’s bathroom, discovered a video-camcorder switched to recording mode hidden in a basket of soft toys in the bathroom. She removed the tape, and later found that the recording showed her undressing before her bath and stepping out of the bathtub and drying herself after showering. The tape also contained a footage of another female ex-colleague of the offender having her private moments in toilet being recorded using the same modus operandi. The offender pleaded guilty to both charges of intruding into the privacy of a woman.

The High Court noted that the modus operandi adopted by the offender required planning and pre-meditation, rendering the situation more aggravating than a simple peeping offence. The use of such modern technology also allowed the offender to replay the tape repeatedly, and brings about a risk of circulation to other third parties. The sentence was enhanced to one month’s imprisonment on each charge, to run consecutively, in addition to the fine imposed by the trial judge.
Old 19-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

but if the woman agrees to it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1