The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Best massage at UBI!!

So i went to the bank last saturday and pass by this massage parlour. The is a chines milf in her 40s wearing pink advertising the services provided. So she quoted $45 for 60mins full body massage. i went in and give it a try. A young chio prc ushered me in to the room and ask me to strip and wear the undies provided. I stripped in front of her and she blushed looking at my bro.

I got a hard on while she was massaging me and i think she notices it too. After the massage she popped the golden question $50 for hj n bj. I accepted the offer. She strips to lingerie and allow me to touch her all over. I rub her vag andit was damn wet! It was all worth it!

Location around UBI AVe near 711
Old 12-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Best massage at UBI!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
So i went to the bank last saturday and pass by this massage parlour. The is a chines milf in her 40s wearing pink advertising the services provided. So she quoted $45 for 60mins full body massage. i went in and give it a try. A young chio prc ushered me in to the room and ask me to strip and wear the undies provided. I stripped in front of her and she blushed looking at my bro.

I got a hard on while she was massaging me and i think she notices it too. After the massage she popped the golden question $50 for hj n bj. I accepted the offer. She strips to lingerie and allow me to touch her all over. I rub her vag andit was damn wet! It was all worth it!

Location around UBI AVe near 711
Bro chun bo?ubi near posb bank is it?
Old 12-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Re: Best massage at UBI!!

Is that the shop which is blocked by construction (I think lift upgrading?) towards the main road

Think two shops along that stretch.

But honestly too old, like TS mentioned, 40++... so never even bother to go in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1