The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!
Encounter with a zhiya exponent ......

Dun think there is thread on this place …. for lovers of acupressure massage …… read on ……

Fate had me at this location which is not my normal hangout …. came across a small half shop that offer unisex massage ….. curious so opened the door …. nice looking and slim MILF greeted me with a pretty smile …… yao an mo mah …. wo men you zhi ya ….

Since I was in my office attire and didn’t want to get all oily and sticky on a hot afternoon …. why not ….. signed in and promptly led to a partitioned room …. nice and quiet ambience …. rooms a bit small …..… soft background music …. good place for an afternoon siesta …. toilet and bath minus point …… share with neighbour shop …

Changed into boxes provided …… lady that came into the room was not the one greeted me at the door ….. Kxx is in her early thirties MILF … not as chio as the one greeted me …… but slim, no tummy with nice muscle tone …. tied her hair in a bun (I like) …. in a loose tee and jeans …. when saw jeans, know I am in for a good one ……. over the years, come to realise those in jeans offer superior massage than those in skirts …. particularly the mini ones

Had one of my best zhiya massage experience ….. extended the session by 30 minutes …. know I’ll be late back at the office …. gotta think of an alibi …. haha … dozed off again ……. and again ….. my my my, what nice fingers she has ….. told her bum bit tired ….. she kneaded and kneaded and kneaded ……. like she was making mantou in her home town ….

Turned over ….. she offered tummy massage …. must use bit of oil, said she … okay, said I … time spent on tummy was bit short …. would have been lovely if she had gone on longer …. oh well cant have everyting …… she said can add another 30 minute ‘yao ma’ ….… jokingly told her I’ll be out of a job if I continue adding time ….. hehehe

After her hard work on the tummy …. asked her whether she can go further south …. didn’t say nothing …. didn’t quote price …….. applied nice amount of oil and allowed her nimble fingers to do the walking ……... after some massage on groin area …. sat on a stool next to you …. much easier for roaming …… nothing extensive, bit under the tee ….. very nice soft and smooth skin …. tried to go under the cup but was a bit tight and I didn’t want to spoil the mood by insisting since first time mah …………. moved my hand to her bum … hmmm, pants was bit loose ….. slid my hand in the bum slightly …. managed to feel the sensation of her smooth soft ass …. goodness, wearing a G …. as she sensed the momentum peak …. leaned forward (she smelt nice) and gave my nips a nice licking …… a few final firm bites did the trick …..

Tipped her the usual for HJ …. no haggling …. no asking for more …. took it with a smile ….. nice attitude ………… the quality of the massage was easily worth $90 …. so HJ effectively $32 …. my 2 cents …

Place: 2 woman shop
Services: Unisex massage … can bring OC for massage too … segregated rooms for women
Ambience: Sleep conducive ….. unless you get idiotic customer next room sianing non stop
Name: Kxxx
Age: Early thirties (should be 32 based on intelligence gathering)
Origin: Northern Eastern part of China … but been around many yrs
Damages: $48 (60mins) + $24 (extra 30mins) + tipped $50 since nothing agreed upon
Looks: 7/10 (plain with no make-up)
Boobies: 32C (External assessment, no QC so please pardon if wrong)
Acupressure massage: 9/10 (nobody gets full marks)
Oil massage: Never tried
HDLY: Unknown as I opt for oil-less … maybe have if do oil …. don’t know
HJ: Decent but not her forte .... HJ lovers may find her skills rudimentary .... also she won't pop the Q
BM/BJ/FJ: Sorry guys ..... not on their menu

Have RTM this zhiya exponent few times liao ……... neber tried the chio colleague cos she dun do oil free massage ….. I really like this place, so many thousand apologies in advance if release of contact is limited

For those only interested in specials, please skip ……. purely for connoisseurs of good zhiya massage with an optional ending ……

Seniors please let me know if any part of FR above not discreet ..... I must live up to my signature .... hehehe
Old 13-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Encounter with a zhiya exponent ......

yo bro TS

Will u be able to share the location with me? Am a fan for good massage with +++

Cheers!
Old 13-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

TS,

Mind sharing rhe location
Old 13-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bro heymister, may i know what is zhiya massage?
Old 13-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
Can I hv the ctc/address pls, tks
Old 13-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro heymister, may i know what is zhiya massage?

Google spat out these:
http://www.massagetherapytechniques....ssage-therapy/
http://www.beijingfootmassage.com/massage.html
Girls in these pics always very chio ....

Have sent out contacts to some senior bros ...... those who got it and find this contribution useful, sorry to whore for some points ..... hey, that's life
Old 13-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

Hi bro
Can share location?
Old 13-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

care to share bro.. thx
Old 13-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheeky84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact bro? thanks
Old 13-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenyeo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the location thk
Old 13-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Ozzietan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzzietan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care to share her contact plz?

Thx...
Old 13-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!

Bro.csn share the location pls.
Old 13-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Rizbladz11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRizbladz11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please share location , thanks
Old 15-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cokecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds v therapeutic bro... Can you share e good ctc pls. Tx!
Old 16-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222nge View Post
TS,
Can I hv the ctc/address pls, tks
You have a private message

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1