The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Straight bloke and ladyboy

I am not sure this has been discussed but a glance at the thread titles in this section of the forum does not suggest so. Hence, if it has previously been brought up, please forgive this new thread and I would appreciate greatly if you could send me the link for the discussion. Here goes:

On the back of the dismissal to the challenge of the Section 377A (read this to get up to speed), it led me to wonder what's the standing of a gentleman caught in the act with a ladyboy. And for the sake of simplicity, let's confine this scenario to a ladyboy with a tool.

Would a guy fraternizing intimately with a ladyboy be exposed to criminal charges in violations of 377A? The authorities have indicated they are not on an active witch hunt for homosexual lovers cavorting within private spaces. This obviously does not extend to public spaces like Changi Village.

Over 18 prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. I was wondering if ladyboy prostitution, if there is such a term, is illegal. Technically, it would appear to be so. Does it mean the client is kinda screwed if caught in an uncompromising position with a ladyboy?

And for the sake of discussion, do they monitor this version of bromance as similarly to AV's surveillance of online pimps?
Old 11-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Straight bloke and ladyboy

Maybe u can ask our camqueen she can answer for u all on that issues.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Maybe u can ask our camqueen she can answer for u all on that issues.
sorry again samster cqueen
Old 11-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well Darling,

Prostitution in Singapore is legal, but various prostitution-related activities are not. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. That basically means all activities that are not regulated are illegal whether its a genetic girl or a ladyboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
I am not sure this has been discussed but a glance at the thread titles in this section of the forum does not suggest so. Hence, if it has previously been brought up, please forgive this new thread and I would appreciate greatly if you could send me the link for the discussion. Here goes:

On the back of the dismissal to the challenge of the Section 377A (read this to get up to speed), it led me to wonder what's the standing of a gentleman caught in the act with a ladyboy. And for the sake of simplicity, let's confine this scenario to a ladyboy with a tool.

Would a guy fraternizing intimately with a ladyboy be exposed to criminal charges in violations of 377A? The authorities have indicated they are not on an active witch hunt for homosexual lovers cavorting within private spaces. This obviously does not extend to public spaces like Changi Village.

Over 18 prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. I was wondering if ladyboy prostitution, if there is such a term, is illegal. Technically, it would appear to be so. Does it mean the client is kinda screwed if caught in an uncompromising position with a ladyboy?

And for the sake of discussion, do they monitor this version of bromance as similarly to AV's surveillance of online pimps?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Well Darling,

Prostitution in Singapore is legal, but various prostitution-related activities are not. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. That basically means all activities that are not regulated are illegal whether its a genetic girl or a ladyboy.
The above should be legal, ain't it? How does Geylang survive otherwise?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Well Darling,

The above two points I have underscored should be legal, otherwise there will be no Geylang.

Prostitution conventionally would refer to females servicing male clients, does it not? Well, think most of us can agree on the medical definition of what a female is.

Thanks for your thoughts, nonetheless.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Sorry for multiple posts, ShanicaLopez. The 'Edit' function is no longer available and I have the lamentable habit of shooting my mouth faster than the brain can process the thoughts. Kindly ignore the point about Geylang, a misreading on my part.

For clarity, let's run through two scenarios. The first, a male client is caught in the act with a female prostitute. Unless either violates any sections of the law , for example she's an overstayer or he bonked an underage girl, they both walk away.

Scenario two: Male client and ladyboy got caught similarly. It would constitute a violation of S377A?

Hence, those were my thoughts earlier on which led to this thread. And a trailing thought... All the FRs (if they are traceable) and any videos that may have been uploaded, would they not be self-incriminating?

Bros please do tread carefully and play safe.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Here's so material to read about -

Commercial sex with underaged persons

Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person under 18 years of age (in other words, has commercial sex with such a person) commits an offence and may be punished with imprisonment of up to seven years or a fine or both.[2] The term sexual services is defined to mean sexual services involving sexual penetration of the vagina or anus of a person by a part of another person's body other than the penis or by anything else, or penetration of the vagina, anus or mouth of a person by a man's penis.[3] It is also an offence for a person to communicate with another person for the purpose of having commercial sex with a person under 18.[4] These offences apply to acts that take place in as well as outside Singapore.[5]

It is a crime for a person to:

make or organize any travel arrangements for or on behalf of any other person with the intention of facilitating the commission by that other person of an offence under section 376C (that is, offences relating to commercial sex with a minor under 18 outside Singapore), whether or not such an offence is actually committed by that other person;[6]
transport any other person to a place outside Singapore with the intention of facilitating the commission by that other person of an offence under section 376C, whether or not such an offence is actually committed by that other person;[7] or
print, publish or distribute any information that is intended to promote conduct that would constitute an offence under section 376C, or to assist any other person to engage in such conduct.[8]
A person who is guilty of the offence may be punished with imprisonment of up to ten years, or a fine, or both.[9]

Pimping

It is a criminal offence to:

sell, let for hire or otherwise dispose of or buy or hire or otherwise obtain possession of any woman or girl with intent that she shall be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore, or knowing or having reason to believe that she will be so employed or used;[10]
procure any woman or girl to have either within or without Singapore carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person or for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore;[11]
by threats or intimidation procure any woman or girl to have carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person either within or without Singapore;[12]
bring into Singapore, receive or harbour any woman or girl knowing or having reason to believe that she has been procured for the purpose of having carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person or for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore and with intent to aid such purpose;[13]
knowing or having reason to believe that any woman or girl has been procured by threats or intimidation for the purpose of having carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person, either within or without Singapore, to receive or harbour her with intent to aid such purpose;[14]
knowing or having reason to believe that any woman or girl has been brought into Singapore in breach of section 142 of the Women's Charter or has been sold or purchased in breach of section 140(1)(a), to receive or harbour her with intent that she may be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore;[15]
detain any woman or girl against her will on any premises with the intention that she shall have carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person, or detain any woman or girl against her will in a brothel;[16]
detain any woman or girl in any place against her will with intent that she may be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution or for any unlawful or immoral purpose; or[17]
attempt to do any of the above acts.[18]
The penalty is imprisonment not exceeding five years and a fine not exceeding $10,000.[19] A male person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence under the first six offences listed above[20] is liable to be caned in addition to being imprisoned.[21]
Old 12-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Here's more darlings.

Section 377A of the Penal Code of Singapore is the main remaining piece of legislation which criminalises sex between mutually consenting adult men.

Section 377A ("Outrages on decency") states that:

Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.

HideOrigin

To understand the real background of section 377A, the enactment of its mother statute, the original section 377 which criminalised sex "against the order of nature" and was popularly known as the "unnatural sex" law, must first be explained.

The Singapore Penal Code, Chapter XVI (Offences Affecting the Human Body), Section 377 (Cap. 224) stated that:

"Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animals, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation. Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section."
Old 12-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

The law in Singapore as it is...
Old 14-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alicia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add on to those who DON KNOW . Those who loved LB Mostly r NOT homosexual lovers n definitely NOT bromance. REASON = 1) homosexual constitutes a guy liking another guy ( that would be guy face/guy muscular body/n everything bout him is guy ; nothing n nowhere feminine) . 2) LB possess most n some even all female qualities that you don know who they are unless they tell you n some even went for sex change to become full female ( google or youtube Nong Poy ) n that such qualities r appreciated by straight guys only . ( Don give mi chromosomes thingy or wat im talking bout physical attractions here not science lab n Don tell mi they born as m that one everyone knows only after that they become a female n Thats Wat Matters . ) Present matters not the past . Live in the Present not the past n now is wat century already ... n for other qns that u may ask . Some Bros may have their own fetishes/fantasy with CD (not trans) n all n some may have other specific fetish/fantasy with uncut trans . it really depends on the degree of the fetish n fantasy . Some could be bi-curious ( wanna try once to experiment n thats that ) Some could be bi ( loving both men n women ) n some just love only that specific fetish/action even though may be straight . So Pls don categorise/stereotype cos there are many types of ppl in the world probably more than u know of .
Old 14-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia00 View Post
Just to add on to those who DON KNOW . Those who loved LB Mostly r NOT homosexual lovers n definitely NOT bromance. REASON = 1) homosexual constitutes a guy liking another guy ( that would be guy face/guy muscular body/n everything bout him is guy ; nothing n nowhere feminine) . 2) LB possess most n some even all female qualities that you don know who they are unless they tell you n some even went for sex change to become full female ( google or youtube Nong Poy ) n that such qualities r appreciated by straight guys only . ( Don give mi chromosomes thingy or wat im talking bout physical attractions here not science lab n Don tell mi they born as m that one everyone knows only after that they become a female n Thats Wat Matters . ) Present matters not the past . Live in the Present not the past n now is wat century already ... n for other qns that u may ask . Some Bros may have their own fetishes/fantasy with CD (not trans) n all n some may have other specific fetish/fantasy with uncut trans . it really depends on the degree of the fetish n fantasy . Some could be bi-curious ( wanna try once to experiment n thats that ) Some could be bi ( loving both men n women ) n some just love only that specific fetish/action even though may be straight . So Pls don categorise/stereotype cos there are many types of ppl in the world probably more than u know of .
Right on Sis. Couldn't be better said. I also wanna add that LBs work very hard to become who they are. The amount of effort they put into the whole transition is expectional regardless of how far they go - Pre op or Post op. That's why I respect and salute all LBs. In regards to gender orientation and sexuality, everyone has their own preferences, whether you're a man, woman or transgender, so we should all learn to respect that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1