The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Q_QQ_Q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr - L6h52g9

Hi guys!
This is my 1st time writing FR so please pardon me for my words n poor english........

I went came back from L6 and I must say, it is definitely one of my best shots ever man!

As recommended by a friend, I went to L6H52 n tried the G9.......NO HORSE RUN!!!

Pay the casher n went into the room. small but tidy.......nvm......went straight to bathing n she was very gf like in the beginning.....slowly caress n wash my body with body lotion very thoroughly......

Suddenly, she jus kneel down n give me a BBBJ........it was so electrofying!!! Power is the word n Stiff n Hard was the reaction!!! Very hardworkingly suck n lick my brother..........but very noti, as she suddenly stop n tell me ok........(heated up liao) but she came out together with me n help me dry up with the towel treating me like a king, caressing me like a baby.......so shiok!

As we proceed to the bed, she basically lick my whole body but her tongue really knows how to tease my brudder n balls..........same thing she give me a very very shiok BBBJ until I almost CIM but luckily I control man.........I also duno when she cap me n I was in her body liao........very hardworking very cooperative also............makes the movements very smooth as she rocks together with me........AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH.........(thinking of it makes me steam again man)

From her on my top, missionary, back on top n lastly my favourite doggie position n explode in her.......Damn tired but shiok!!! After which she massage me n I must say, it was quite good also.........(maybe afternoon, I feel it was more than 30mins I spent in total in her room)

Looks : 8/10(sweet gf look)
boots: 7/10 (32B-C but natural jus nice for me)
BBBJ: 10/10(suction, licking until I almost cannot tahan)
FJ: 9/10 (hardworking n very accomendating)
overall: 9/10 (best of all my visits)
RTF: Definitely!

PS: I personally feels she is definitely worth more than $40 bonk in terms of everything........

If any brother tried liao n find my recommendation good, please up my rep points......Thanks!!!

n also write a FR base on yr experience with her.......

Cheers!
Old 13-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fr - L6h52g9

sounds gd man,i tried g6 frm this hse,not so bad also,looks like my pri sch fren thats y i chose him,will gv this g9 a shot soon.

Cheers
SJG
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 13-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
sounds gd man,i tried g6 frm this hse,not so bad also,looks like my pri sch fren thats y i chose him,will gv this g9 a shot soon.

Cheers
SJG
If u find her good, remember to up my points hor.......hehe......
I duno abt u but I didnt regret waiting an hour for her man! the 1st time I went to H52, I almost tried G6 but waited together with my friend for G5 (pretty) so I miss out on her n go for G3. soso only. Any brief FR on G6???
Old 13-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Cheers
SJG
Heh Heh Heh... Shuang Jie/... din know this house got "him"...
Old 13-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, have you or any1 asked whether has her leg skin infection healed? Or maybe can bring some chinese powder for her to apply.

One thing lucky is that it does not seem contagious, hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_QQ_Q
Hi guys!
This is my 1st time writing FR so please pardon me for my words n poor english........

I went came back from L6
Old 13-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
diaslag_05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with bro Q_QQ_Q

Good expressive FR. Thumbs up. Agreed with you as I tried her b4.

Cheers,
diaslag
Old 13-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiG
Hi, have you or any1 asked whether has her leg skin infection healed? Or maybe can bring some chinese powder for her to apply.

One thing lucky is that it does not seem contagious, hopefully.
I nvr asked be4. Today is my 1st time calling her........
Btw where have u heard this from? U r her regular???
Old 13-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaslag_05
Agreed with bro Q_QQ_Q

Good expressive FR. Thumbs up. Agreed with you as I tried her b4.

Cheers,
diaslag
So u must have one of the most unforgetable experience with her loh........hehe...........
Actually is becos the OKT at L6H52 is very friendly n I ask him who is the hottest girl in H52 so he told me G9 business is the best so I go n try.........

Btw, if u still remember, write a FR on her lah........got good stuff must share share mah.........hehe
Old 14-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
I nvr asked be4. Today is my 1st time calling her........
Btw where have u heard this from? U r her regular???
I am not her tirak..u say u r gonna RTF right? can then ask her about this skin infection. Just hope its not a serious disease.
Old 14-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiG
I am not her tirak..u say u r gonna RTF right? can then ask her about this skin infection. Just hope its not a serious disease.
the question is..........She got this skin infection or she knows abt this infection?
I m jus very curious how come u will ask such a ques since u r not her tirak n nvr try her be4..........
Old 14-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Cheers
SJG
Next week go together while i try G6 and u try G9........ hmmm.... 2 session at a go seems to be the better deal also....

Quote:
Actually is becos the OKT at L6H52 is very friendly n I ask him who is the hottest girl in H52 so he told me G9 business is the best so I go n try.........
Must agree that the okt or the helpers play a part in the business.... WH got 1 guy wif tattoo in one of the house and the one beside got 1 guy that keep scolding vulgarities (SJG shld noe).... Really a great turn off..... There is also one house wif a dog tie beside to the door....
Old 14-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
the question is..........She got this skin infection or she knows abt this infection?
I m jus very curious how come u will ask such a ques since u r not her tirak n nvr try her be4..........
Since when i say i neber tried her before? She knows about the infection/disease/symptom or what you call it though.
Old 14-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82
Next week go together while i try G6 and u try G9........ hmmm.... 2 session at a go seems to be the better deal also....
G5 is also a good choice.......(seeing is believing)
I find the OKT a nice guy becos he is friendly n wun say "lan jiao wae"(hokkien) as there r some OKT who will curse or scold u if u go n c c look look in the house n not call the girls there......
Old 14-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby
Heh Heh Heh... Shuang Jie/... din know this house got "him"...
haha aiyo bro,u nv point out to me i also nv realise,its a her not him okie?me not gay leh.
Old 14-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=gremio82]Next week go together while i try G6 and u try G9........ hmmm.... 2 session at a go seems to be the better deal also....

[QUOTE]

ur proposal sounds promising,will definitely consider.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1