The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone had overseas fling with colleagues or business partners?

If you are going overseas with colleagues on business trips or if you are sent by company for training and had other business partners going along, have you tried having flings with them? Are they wild when they are overseas? When they come back, do they treat as if nothing had happen before?

For me, I will be going overseas training soon, with business partners. Those ladies going are married with kids, but they are going alone. My terms with them are quite good, however, I was looking forward to some fantasy or perhaps fat hope.

Tell me your experience if you had any. So far, I had none.

Old 12-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone had overseas fling with colleagues or business partners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman28
If you are going overseas with colleagues on business trips or if you are sent by company for training and had other business partners going along, have you tried having flings with them? Are they wild when they are overseas? When they come back, do they treat as if nothing had happen before?

For me, I will be going overseas training soon, with business partners. Those ladies going are married with kids, but they are going alone. My terms with them are quite good, however, I was looking forward to some fantasy or perhaps fat hope.

My 2 cents, Dun!
Went overseas 1ce with a colleague who was engaged
Came back only made my life difficult

Eventually I had 2 xiam her everytime I meet her

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 12-04-2005, 10:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
My 2 cents, Dun!
Totally agreed with Bro Randi.
Strongly not advisable!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:04 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Like the usual saying...
Dun eat and shit at the same place..

NOt advisable unless you plan to leave your job soon..
Such affairs will only makes work life more complicated in future..
Old 12-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Totally agreed with Bro Randi.
Strongly not advisable!
Yeah bolz!
Eben though we not same dept, somemore not same country location!

Ni Nao Hia 1!

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 12-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 23
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

if u want or intend to have a fling, at least do it with someone who is attractive. Dun be like me, due to lonesome in a foreign land, did it with an ugly colleague who went overseas with me. Now can't seem to shake her off cos i'm so afraid that she'll tell my gf. Life's a mess....
Old 12-04-2005, 10:25 PM
thefirstname

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman28

Hi Bro,

I've had one experience bonking a married colleague while abroad. However, she and I had been flirting with each other even before we went on that trip, so it may not count as the type of experience you are asking for - ie seducing a married colleague while travelling together.

I guess it would all depend on a few things. If you are travelling in a group, and there are several female colleagues, then the chances are slim. In such circumstances, women tend to form a clique, and even if one of them had the hots for you, she'd never get the chance to show it. This is especially true if they are married, cos none of them would risk being caught in a compromising situation with you. Even if ALL of them had the hots for you, you'd get none.

The same would be true if there were several male colleagues and one female. Then all the male ones would either start "protecting" her or start hitting on her (depends on the average age of the male colleagues).

The best situation would be if you and a female colleague were travelling together. There would be numerous chances for you to create a subtlely charged atmosphere (by being chivalrous, complimenting her on dress/appearence, "accidental" touching, being the hero in difficult situations), and many excuses for you to go to her room (carrying stuff up for her, asking for aspirin/panadol, TV in your room not working etc,etc).

Unfortunately, in your case, it seems like you are travelling in a group. Sorry to deflate your hopes buddy. But these are the realities of human group (i prefer the term "herd") behaviour.

In your case, there is only one option - get them all drunk. First, shake off the male colleagues if possible. For example, if you are going to Bangkok, suggest to the whole group that you should go to the Suan Lum night market. Most of the male colleagues would invent excuses to go somewhere else (and go off for bonking) or stay in hotel (and go off for bonking). So you will be left alone with a bunch of shopaholic females. Be courageous and tolerate their endless shopping - your reward will come later. Make sure you get back to the hotel early - around 10 (before the ladies get sleepy, and most importantly, before your male colleagues come back). Then suggest that you all go for a drink. They will definitely oblige you, cos you were so nice as to accompany them shopping. Get them drunk (invent some drinking games - women will drink freely when they feel safe in the company of other women). Sit near the one you are targetting, and show her a bit of extra attention. When all are sufficiently drunk, break it up, and stagger off to your respective rooms. After 15-20 min, go to the room of the chick you targetted, and ask if you can watch movie/drama/football, cos your TV doesnt work. The rest will follow. A drunk woman is easy to get.

Most married women are curious to try an outside fling. This is mostly true if they married their first love. After a few yrs of marriage, they start regretting "saving up" and not trying other guys.

One word of warning, though. Try not to get things complicated. Don't fall in love with a married woman or expect her to fall in love with you, cos that will make both your lives hell. Just enjoy the moment and enjoy the sex. Leave the loving to the hubby.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz
if u want or intend to have a fling, at least do it with someone who is attractive. Dun be like me, due to lonesome in a foreign land, did it with an ugly colleague who went overseas with me. Now can't seem to shake her off cos i'm so afraid that she'll tell my gf. Life's a mess....
Horhor..............u r dead liao bro............u taken her 1st time V.........she want u liao............haizzzzzzzzzz................if me hor, i don do with friends/colleague lah,even wipe my mouth also no use, bcos daily will see 1 ma........hehehe........it bad..........i bless you bro...........
Old 12-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

One word of warning, though. Try not to get things complicated. Don't fall in love with a married woman or expect her to fall in love with you, cos that will make both your lives hell. Just enjoy the moment and enjoy the sex. Leave the loving to the hubby.

I agree with thelovename bro.........really don get invloved sure relationship.....it will mess yr marriage and life.........it better to stick as sex partner or ONS.........do it once and forget abt it.........don turn back.......just a great nite to spend with some1 diff. Haizzzzzzz............ Just like me..........i mess/screw up a married wife into divorce.........i really feel bad....................haizzzzzzzzzzzz............ .....
Old 12-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I would say GO FOR IT! But pls.. if you really do go for it, pls do it with your eyes open and your mind always remembering all the bros advice here.

An o'seas fling is always exciting, but the trip only lasts that long. Before you know it, you're back in Singapore. What implications could that "fling" result in?

I used to have a colleague who enjoyed flirting with me, and me with her. We would really do it outrageously, but everyone knew how playful I was, so didn't really take it seriously. Me, however, was looking for the opportunity to bonk her

Then our company had an bi-annual meeting, this time held in Langkawi. As luck would have it, we were 2 rooms short somehow (there were about 10+ of us). This was my opportunity. Cos I was upper management, I was entitled to my own room. I went over to the girl and told her hmm, since we're short by 2 rooms, why not she share the room with me. She gave me one naughty laugh and said ok. Haha, that got everyone's eyebrow raised, but they didn't say anything. 1 guy had to bunk in with another guy.

Well, we kept our cool during the day's meetings / presentations etc. Didn't sit together or whatever. But in the night....

I was lucky. She was married, I was attached. We both knew the implications if we carried it back to Singapore, so it was a purely no strings attached liaison.

But don't let my story fool you.. the dangers are very real if you play with the wrong girl, and seriously, it's hard to know which one is right or wrong. You play with fire, you accept the risk you might get burnt.

Chiong safely!
Old 13-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
xxpp_z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But don't let my story fool you.. the dangers are very real if you play with the wrong girl, and seriously, it's hard to know which one is right or wrong. You play with fire, you accept the risk you might get burnt.
Totally agree, if not careful, u may kiss your job goodbye
Old 13-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname
I've had one experience bonking a married colleague while abroad. However, she and I had been flirting with each other even before we went on that trip
Rather you tell more of that overseas bonk ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 13-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
GO FOR IT! But pls.. if you really do go for it, pls do it with your eyes open
Only piece of advice worth remembering ....
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 13-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
coolpix2075 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I neber have such luck before... but if really given a chance dun thk i will risk it coz I'm married. If only attached wif a gf i dun mind to try tat exciting oversea flirt but once married dun thk it will be tat "fun" anymore..... moreover like many bros have said, better not to eat and shit at the same place though it might be real tempting....

I have had a crash on one colleague recently, had posted a thread to seek the advice from the lao jiao samsters here and many of them had actually given me useful and good advices, many thanks to them. Now after knowing tat tis colleague of mine is a typical bitch in disguise I'm glad tat I din fall into the trap and cause tragedy to my family...

So wat i'm trying to say? In short, in juz itchy and wana have fun.... paid and f**k can liao... dun end up in serious trouble juz for a short moment of thrill... juz my 2 cents worth of opinion..
Old 13-04-2005, 09:44 AM
StormTrooper

You might be risking your career with your company for a couple days of fun. Beside your colleagues are married with kids. How would you be able to face their husbands when you guys meet one day during a gathering.

I do not think its worth such risk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1