The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2005, 03:29 PM
gam3r

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hmm, sex when pregnant.

dear fellow brothers, tis is a question ive been tinking over a very long time seh.. when ur wife/gf is pregnant, can u still bonk them anot? will it hurt the baby or smth? lolx.. im sure most of u brothers cannot tahan the idea of not being able to fuck ur lao po for 10 months right.. den wads ur solutions if u cannot fuck her during pregnancy? go GL? or PCC? thanks and sorry for my stupid question.. lolx
Old 11-04-2005, 03:31 PM
CNNcmg

Re: hmm, sex when pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r
dear fellow brothers, tis is a question ive been tinking over a very long time seh.. when ur wife/gf is pregnant, can u still bonk them anot? will it hurt the baby or smth? lolx.. im sure most of u brothers cannot tahan the idea of not being able to fuck ur lao po for 10 months right.. den wads ur solutions if u cannot fuck her during pregnancy? go GL? or PCC? thanks and sorry for my stupid question.. lolx
I am no expect.. but i think i read somewhere on the net or magazine that other then a couple of weeks..... sex is still possible with some care...

I guess you are asking for some other reasons, since if your wife is pregnant, I am sure you will take the trouble to read up.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:34 PM
gam3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
I am no expect.. but i think i read somewhere on the net or magazine that other then a couple of weeks..... sex is still possible with some care...

I guess you are asking for some other reasons, since if your wife is pregnant, I am sure you will take the trouble to read up.
lol, im not married.. juz curious.. lolx
Old 11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ekpat is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,
Yes you can even till the very last month of the birth, as long as all postition is comfy to gf or wife. For myself I still do it till the seven mth and look I have two wonderful kid healthy and strong.

The point here is if you have any concern over this you can always ask a doctor or go KK website they will tell you more.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up sex when pregnant.

Two thumbs up for ekapt!

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 11-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hiya bro
General advise given by doctors is that it is safe during the first 6 mths but advised to refrain from sex during the last 3 mths, reason being that the orgasm may induce unforseen complications.....accepted safe position is missionary, not doggie as may harm the foetus (not your dick harming it but rather the sagging womb)...

Hope this helps.....cheers
Old 11-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
S2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Can go ahead, dick knocking on the feotus head is a myth but please be gentle.
Missionary is the safest position.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

My wife is now pregnant.

I only make love to her if there are no physical signs of her pregnancy, which means the moment her tummy began to grow, I'll stop.

Although it's still safe to have sex, I'm not too keen as I would prefer she get's all the care possible and also I can go without sex as I'm not sex starve where need to have at least once a week or whatever. Anyway, I can always cheong mah...
Old 11-04-2005, 09:58 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
My wife is now pregnant.

I only make love to her if there are no physical signs of her pregnancy, which means the moment her tummy began to grow, I'll stop.

Although it's still safe to have sex, I'm not too keen as I would prefer she get's all the care possible and also I can go without sex as I'm not sex starve where need to have at least once a week or whatever. Anyway, I can always cheong mah...

Congrats then... thaivisitor junior coming up..

I stop as well as soon as I know mine is pregnant....
Tahan and make do with PCC for more then 12 months... :P
Old 11-04-2005, 10:04 PM
gam3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
Congrats then... thaivisitor junior coming up..

I stop as well as soon as I know mine is pregnant....
Tahan and make do with PCC for more then 12 months... :P

brother thai, lol.. u shld learn from brother CNNcmg.. be faithful to ur wifeyz!~ lol.. dun go for other bonks.. 1 is enuff.. lolx!~
Old 11-04-2005, 10:15 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
brother thai, lol.. u shld learn from brother CNNcmg.. be faithful to ur wifeyz!~ lol.. dun go for other bonks.. 1 is enuff.. lolx!~

Err.. i not that good leh.. paiseh... first one i loon...plus no lobang.. so it was easy.

2nd time... cannot tahan oredi .... plus with lobang around from delphi...
hehehhee....
Old 11-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Quote:
My wife juz gave birth to my bb gal. For the past 10mth or so,we onli do 4 times. Althought the gynae told us we could do even right till before u give birth but some how or rather u will not have the mood to do it.
What i do? i just surf SB n PCC
Old 12-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boobers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but some ppl say when have sex regulary hor....wife easier to give birth donno true or not.

Also don squit inside, old folk say next time bb get dandruff....lol
Old 12-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
KGB_LK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wifey also more horny during pregancy right, dunno during which semester in particular
Old 12-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
[S]otong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yes u can...but not the 1st 3 mths and the last 3 mths of the pregancy....and u need to avoid some postions,and have to b3 soft and gentle...cannot be vigorous...i read the article b4....

PS :not very sure of it...cos i read quite long b4 liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1